Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Malika - but, he was clearly exiting his place in the morning on his own without his Ajee... it could be nothing...the plan could be to pick her up on way and I am just being nitpicky...or CVs planning confront btwn A & CM...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Malika - but, he was clearly exiting his place in the morning on his own without his Ajee... it could be nothing...the plan could be to pick her up on way and I am just being nitpicky...or CVs planning confront btwn A & CM...

Ya. the two times she said she would come he couldn't hear her and the third time I don't think she said she is coming over. The CVs don't give enough detailing when it comes to AnSh. Still miss the jeep date !!! Oh.. confrontation between CM and A !! No... Shiv or her family should be the one to tell her about J and not CM..

Anjie: You think Shiv heard about J being brought to the hospital. No way.. He was all lost in his stupid injury ! 😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think A and CM confrontation is happening so soon.Probbaly A meets him outside the CH or they head to hospital from haveli or his his office.Lets see what happens.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Dixie - No Shiv was high as a KITE or still in baby mode when LS was informed about villagers finding J...but, remote possibility hai that he heard it.

Malika - yeah...its too early for A & CM...just poor storytelling...I miss SOU...these r the types of details she picks up too.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think i can wait for tonight epi ! I am having curiousity cramps in my stomach 😆 and moreover your guesses are making me crazzzyyiieee ðŸĪŠ

Jis ke bhi OS SS FF bache hain do complete them ðŸ˜Ą esp ANJY ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Piya - forget it... the only thing I am writing on my other screen now is has to do alleged persecution of christians in Guangdong Province in China!  Unless you want to learn about Chinese practice of when they issue Summons n Warrants... trust me you don't a story on that..

Back to AnSh, its possible that S picks up a chirpy A...thinks dal mein kuch kala hai... decides to speak with DS first.  At hospital they don't see J, cuz Bhansa and Matador have sequestered the Monster!  S later speaks with DS, Bhainsa and they tell A only then!

Back to my other screens blah blah...
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
There is Faltu new spoiler... DS gives Chunni to J, B & B land there.  Tan Tan Tana!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anjie: Picking up toh hoga nahi. Although your logic makes sense. He can sense her mood.
I am thinking tomorrow there will no AnSh. DS gets the chunri. Bharion-DS face off and J's saying sorry to Bhairon again. Btw, what are these names for DS and Bhairon ? 😆😆

I am in the AT most of the time and I am still missing something ! Damn... I am never there when naming cermonies happen !! 😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
there was this article in some hindi news site that DS and BS will try to hide seeing AnSh there.So might be AnSh wont see J.But i think S might corner LS and ask him abt it.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dixie123

Anjie: Picking up toh hoga nahi. Although your logic makes sense. He can sense her mood.
I am thinking tomorrow there will no AnSh. DS gets the chunri. Bharion-DS face off and J's saying sorry to Bhairon again. Btw, what are these names for DS and Bhairon ? 😆😆

I am in the AT most of the time and I am still missing something ! Damn... I am never there when naming cermonies happen !! 😆

lol u missed good part dixie ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ piya did imagination and anjie the grt namesaker ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ  hmm ur gueses are wild i like it !! ðŸĪĢ  i dnt like this chunri bit hospital meinkoi yeh sab karta hain