Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 44)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
If he continues the way he is he will end up as obsessed psycho and then Shiv will definitely have a good reason to beat him to pulp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyPiyuu_SRK

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
arrey wen am not here tabhi sab aa jaate ho waise i was hardly visiting here seeing the first page ki halat !!!

am thinking aage ka story kya hoga Ermm
Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

If he continues the way he is he will end up as obsessedpsychoand then Shiv will definitely have a good reason to beat him to pulp.

ROFL ROFL ROFL even the imagination of Shiv beating Jugs to pulp throws me into a laughing riot ROFL i was lol when during sagai Jugs have fbs of Shiv beating him. Shiv looked so handsome in that ''Angry young man'' avatar Day Dreaming Blushing

LOL i want that AYM back !! Ouch I miss that khadoos like anything ! Cry LOL

Yeah the puppy face maker and the blushing Shivu is also very charming but still that AYM was more irresisitable Blushing

More than khadoos Shivu i want my all strict Sarpanch ji back too Wink She is the only one who can bring Shivu back to earth coz now a days he is in seventh heaven ROFL ROFL

@All - Last night i came to know the reason behind such irrelevant and bhadkao posts : ENTERTAINMENT Confused Is there any reason more lame than this ??! Confused LOL

P.S. I dont just want Phooli to meet Shivu, but i want to see a heart to heart convo, where first Phooli acts all strict and doubtfull about his intentions, then slowly and slowly Shivu's charm starts working on her too Wink Embarrassed

Edited by piya_anshian - 09 September 2012 at 7:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyaparnaumaitsRitzi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

arrey wen am not here tabhi sab aa jaate ho waise i was hardly visiting here seeing the first page ki halat !!!

am thinking aage ka story kya hogaErmm

hi ritzi Hug
Good that you were not there in that mess coz there, only very ''dheeth'' people ( like me or Anjy ) can stand up till the end and SURVIVE ( after winning ofcourse LOL ) I was never a debating type person but this forum have discovered my new talent ROFL ROFL ROFL Previous day was a full on experience for me actually and now my ''friends'' and ''i will keep an eye on you'' list is complete. Wink LOL

I cant think of story ahead Confused maybe DS will go to hospital and say some soothing words to him. I want her to tell Jugs that leave the even mere idea of Anandi but concentrate on your future. Stand yourself and make out something good and positive from yoyrself, then, when Bhairav will see him changed, he'll forgive him.easily. But now just go back. Btw, gawari's hone wala baby bomb is still there to phodofy LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipAnjanaYYZitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by ritzi12

am thinking aage ka story kya hogaErmm

hi ritzi Hug
Good that you were not there in that mess coz there, only very ''dheeth'' people ( like me or Anjy ) can stand up till the end and SURVIVE ( after winning ofcourse LOL ) I was never a debating type person but this forum have discovered my new talent ROFL ROFL ROFL Previous day was a full on experience for me actually and now my ''friends'' and ''i will keep an eye on you'' list is complete. Wink LOL

I cant think of story ahead Confused maybe DS will go to hospital and say some soothing words to him. I want her to tell Jugs that leave the even mere idea of Anandi but concentrate on your future. Stand yourself and make out something good and positive from yoyrself, then, when Bhairav will see him changed, he'll forgive him.easily. But now just go back. Btw, gawari's hone wala baby bomb is still there to phodofy LOL

ROFLROFLWell a long story ahead ROFLROFL agar gouri saach mein says shiv baache ka baap ROFLROFLROFL indirectly of course LOL  arrey main bhi dheeth hi huun but to lazzy to debate LOLand type long essays ROFLROFL

LOL i also want my AYM back jiski baby jhalak we got to see with lal singh Wink

Piyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZ

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@ritzi... Cant say he'll gona be AYM soon coz abhi to he is in Ajee's pyaar me paagal aashiq LOL

I think Anjy should include AYM Shiv in her OS Embarrassed Wink Atleast we'll be able to see our khadoos LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Piya - I don't think I can make your AYM fantasies happen in my Sofa ya Rattle OSROFL  Shiv is more cranky old ashique who can't even get off the bishter nowROFL

My bheja is fried from those inane Acts I learnt about this wknd from 1LoserWacko...on top of that I have been listening to Sanki songs trying to find the right ones for the Sofa OS.  Hopefully I shall finish it soon b4 Shivji starts to snore in the bedROFLROFL  Maybe I should add that... Snoring ShivLOLLOL  Ajee sleeping with cottonballs every nightTongue

Story ahead... AnSh no clue...hopefully they spend sometime together alone... As for J... We may get 3  or at least 2  (Jugya & Jagat) moment betwn maut n zindagi.  D sneaking to see her Ghadesar.  

I wish they give us more Cranky Collector and Snarky Doctor moments btwn S n L...they were better than S and Bhijhuka

Malikadixie123

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...Hug finally this place seems a bit lively...thanks to monday! I wonder if any of us have ever loved monday like thisLOL

SO everyone wants the khadoos collector back.And I can say I am all in for it.Hes too smiley these days and I want the serious/khadoos collector to takeover.Or what I'd love is him alternating b/w  serious CS and cute Shivjee.Embarrassed Just like in the tabela scene...he was utter cute in some moments while so wisely sensible with his gift or his praise for anandi.

I really wish A breaks down after J's return and he takes care of her,Makes her smile and takes all her work load on him.She so needs to feel the warmth of his 'parwah' like he has felt many a times now.

Edited by Malika - 09 September 2012 at 9:41pm

dixie123AnjanaYYZ

Go to top