Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 42)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Lavy - I am personally uncomfy writing OS/SS etc... I always feel as if I am tampering or violating another writer's product.  I know I would get PISSED if someone stole my characters from me.Angry  THEY ARE MINE!   

I spent the wknd doing nothing...which was needed after a crazy work week, but I need to do things with life b4 it passes...my passivity/complacence is disappointing to me.  Time to kick my own ass and do things differently.

Focus will b on J for sure but, If the CVs want TRPs then they should splice in some AnSh in J Singh Sandwhich 

Both of you thanks for the song suggestions btw... they were great.Big smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 09 September 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavydixie123

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Anji, I understand where you are coming from..but look where FF of Twilight stands now. Who knows..you could land yourself in something like that. You are like JKR aren't you? She made sure Harry Potter grew up because she did not want anyone else taking her characters.

Nothing more satisfying than lazing around and doing nothing after a long hard week. Been there..done that. Just Long hot baths and numerous cups of tea used to be my lazing around companions. With 2 kids now I do not foresee any lazy me time for me for next 1 yr at least. Do not kick yourself..Its ok to be lazy and just let life pass you by on certain days. 

Yup. TRP's rule and Ansh seems to rule TRPs for now. Know what...after you wrote about it, I googled the episode where J dresses up A as G and then goes ahead and uses her. WHAT AN ASS!  Any man who does that to a woman should be castrated immediately. Am sorry for the french...but I was so pissed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKdixie123AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Anjie: Not talking about Payal ki dhamkis. But, just the fact not to quit on something you started. Add one more part and finish it. Anyway, it is supposed to be only a day of J jhaloofying..

Oh ho.. Itna kyun sochna for OS/SS ? I just see it as something we like to see in the characters which are not actually shown on air.

They better show AnSh atleast a bit everyday. And Shiv I hope he does not cause himself or anybody else any other accidents !!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavynithaAnjanaYYZ

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Actually dixie..I wish there are some accidents and Ansh ends up in hospital.

How cute were the interactions with Lal singh. In a way, it was heartening to see LS being so friendly and warm with Ansh. Along with her family members LS was the one who was privy to the extent of J's deceit and the humiliation and pain A was put through because of the katora couple.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipnithaPiyuu_SRKdixie123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Lavy - that episode where he dresses her irks me beyond the pale as well..  Disgusting PERVERT...and then women on the forum defend himAngry
Its one of the reasons I would rather there never be a makeover of Anandi unless there is just reason.  

Dixie - characters for some writers are very personal.  The ones that are my own I am psycho possessive about...I think I would feel like a mother whose child is being stolen if anyone tampered with them.  Kinda like what Lavy said with JK Rowlings...Thats the principled reason why OS/SS/FFs make me mega uncomfy...which i try too stay true to the essence of the characters as much as I can when I do write them.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 09 September 2012 at 5:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyPiyuu_SRKdixie123aparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Lavy: You want Ansh in the hospital or just Shiv ! I can't see him act like a baby again.. It will be too much for a 30 yr old !! But, this time Anandi can fall sick and Shiv can do all the seva. That will be nice.

For me, my most awaited scene is Anandi calling Shiv 'collector sahab' in front of his family and they all teasing both of them !!

Anjie: The forum seems a bit cool today after all the bitterness over the past few days. Am reading the 'codes of conduct' post !!

Which scene are you guys talking about ? J dressing up A as G. When was this ?

Edited by dixie123 - 09 September 2012 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Actually dixie..I wish there are some accidents and Ansh ends up in hospital.

How cute were the interactions with Lal singh. In a way, it was heartening to see LS being so friendly and warm with Ansh. Along with her family members LS was the one who was privy to the extent of J's deceit and the humiliation and pain A was put through because of the katora couple.

Yes Lavy - I admire the character of LS immensely for that reason.  He stayed true his roots and when J's behavior crossed the limits then LS broke their friendship and thereafter treated him as he deserves to be treated.  Like a Pariah!  i just wish he had spoken up right at the beginning, but then we would not have AnSh, so I am glad he didn't break J's truth to GROFL
lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
So..He is 30 is it..Is that decided? I have always thought that should be his age. perfect...not too young..a very mature and wordly wise age. A is 26/27 isn't she?

Yes..Shiv crying like a baby is cute..but I cannot stomach too much of it though. On a different note. I want Phooli back pronto. Anandi needs a girl friend now.

@Anji - After watching that pathetic episode, I will never again even mildly feel pity for Jagya even if he dies in his own hospital. It would be GRBR. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Edited by lavy - 09 September 2012 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123AnjanaYYZ

Go to top