Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 24)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by ritzi12

yeh toh hona hi tha after all kalka epi was good although i watched only second half shiv ka injection sabse phele i wanna say 

I was SHicked seeing Lal singh i was like yeh hain lal singh i never saw him before i used thing  he was some oldie and yeh toh itna young nikala ROFLROFLROFL

ANd the injection seq was so cute shiv kaise dhamki de raha tha doc ko nahin bulayega lolz and then uski nashili ankhen dekh anandi ghabra ke usko apne hath pakkda ke dur ho gaayi ROFLROFLROFL

Hey Ritzi..

Even I skipped all the DS, J parts and moved quickly to Ansh only scenes !!!

And the way they showed as though Shiv and LS are the best of buddies !

Hi dixie Embarrassed

really shiv toh lag raha tha ek dum kid hain actually i didnt skip those i was able to manage and see last half only on TV ROFLROFL aaccha firs half mein ansh nahin the kya zyada 

i guess i saw best part ROFLROFL  I was very much shocked seeing lal singh naam itna ajeb so thght him to be same shiv toh baachoon jaisa harkat kar raha tha waise 

I must say am not afraid of my own blood but i cant see others blood even i wont be able to see smone being operated as others were discussing isliye medical nahin liya warna i loved bio Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Ritzi - CSAM is tata bye bye...sabko darrane ke koshish mein khud bhoot bangayee!  

They replaced Lal Singh, but he was always shown to be around JAG age group.  

Sid ka Shiv really stole the show todayROFL  Full on Entertainment package for honewaliROFLROFLROFL  Lal Singh should have given him a lollipop for his braveryROFLROFL

You should watch him chugling his own jalebi vrat in part 1...Criusly what a NAMOONAROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123dixie123aparnaumaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Ritzi - CSAM is tata bye bye...sabko darrane ke koshish mein khud bhoot bangayee!  

They replaced Lal Singh, but he was always shown to be around JAG age group.  

Sid ka Shiv really stole the show todayROFL  Full on Entertainment package for honewaliROFLROFLROFL  Lal Singh should have given him a lollipop for his braveryROFLROFL

You should watch him chugling his own jalebi vrat in part 1...Criusly what a NAMOONAROFLROFLROFL

really then i  guess i missed good thing again ROFLROFLROFL
YA lolipop shiv ki himmat toh dekho doc ko dhamki deta hain mere saath toh ulta hota hain doc mujhe yani patients ko dhamki dete hain OuchLOL

UFF woh csam meri mom dekhi kal kya bakwass ho raha tha and uska BG music ooo  was so funny and irritating koi insaan aisa serial  kaise bana sakta hain isse better hain i watch zee tv serials ROFLROFLROFL

MalikaAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Ok guys this last scene is having some real effects...something is happening to me...I just cant put my mind off AnSh.Embarrassed How can these two be SOO damn adorable!!Day Dreaming

Last night scene ka mujhpe ye asar hua hai that I got a dream of ANSh tonight...will share it with u all if anyone is intrestedLOL

Edited by Malika - 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKdixie123itsRitzi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Ok guys this last scene is having some real effects...something is happening to me...I just cant put my mind off AnSh.EmbarrassedHow can these two be SOO damn adorable!!Day Dreaming

Last night scene ka mujhpe ye asar hua hai that I got a dream of ANSh tonight...will share it with u all if anyone is intrestedLOL

thank god ! Mujhe laga tha ki mai akeli pagla rahi hun after watching last night epi but yahan to sabhi hain LOL I was like Day Dreaming during that scene Embarrassed
P.S. No..write an OS on that dream of yours Embarrassed LOL

MalikaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
share karo na  ROFL ROFLmallika even i too had a dream but i forgot nw it was two days back yaad nahin aa raha !!

par kala epi was so comedy shiv  toh pura comedy kar raha tha 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Piya - OS?? I have my sessionals next weekLOL Cant write anything for a week now Unhappy

Piyuu_SRK

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Shiv shud put in some comedy to make Anandi fall in love with him head over heels with J , CM in background...Smile

dixie123

Go to top