Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 146)

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hey! guys I am trying to read all your Posts too see where to start commenting but what is CM? I have been reading that everwhere???

Please Clarify?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

i actually like cm part you know because of her anandi will realize shiv importance in her life. in way cm help her to make them close. anandi not going to back off but she will try to make her relationship good so cm can not taken advantage of that.. i am so loving this track... Evil Smile 

read this comment of mine and cool down.. dont worry cm will end up making ansh closer.. she cant do anything agaisnt shiv. and annadi is not going to listen her. she is going to marry whether cm like it or not.. and then fight began for shiv in both ladies.. and end up anandi win cm loss.. and fail in love with shiv too 

I know Prati. And I m not actually worried that she will cause problems between AnSh. Their relationship is so mature that these fickle shallow taunts wont affect it.Dead What I am angry about is this woman. She has burried her head in the sand against Anandi. She doesnt know anything about her from Adam and yet she dares to taunt herAngry I mean we look upon our elders with respect becoz they have seen more world than us and think that they will be our guides through the tough times. But if someone has person like CM in the family its very difficult to respect him/her.Ouch

Hi Ursh, CM is Shiv's Choti Maa with Choti Akal and Choti MentalitySleepy

Edited by sdk10 - 13 September 2012 at 1:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSPiyuu_SRKVerboseG-Ursh-aparnauma

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdk10

Originally posted by DonIsback

i actually like cm part you know because of her anandi will realize shiv importance in her life. in way cm help her to make them close. anandi not going to back off but she will try to make her relationship good so cm can not taken advantage of that.. i am so loving this track... Evil Smile 

read this comment of mine and cool down.. dont worry cm will end up making ansh closer.. she cant do anything agaisnt shiv. and annadi is not going to listen her. she is going to marry whether cm like it or not.. and then fight began for shiv in both ladies.. and end up anandi win cm loss.. and fail in love with shiv too 

I know Prati. And I m not actually worried that she will cause problems between AnSh. Their relationship is so mature that these fickle shallow taunts wont affect it.Dead What I am angry about is this woman. She has burried her head in the sand against Anandi. She doesnt know anything about her from Adam and yet she dares to taunt herAngry I mean we look upon our elders with respect becoz they have seen more world than us and think that they will be our guides through the tough times. But if someone has person like CM in the family its very difficult to respect him/her.Ouch

Hi Ursh, CM is Shiv's Choti Maa with Choti Akal and Choti MentalitySleepy
I know cm is judge to everything about her own expreience. even shiv said she have to understand aanndi is not cm .. she thought she is doing right. but in future its going to prove how wrong she are. i dont think anandi going to said about cm what she told to her.. she is going to kept mum about that.. some people cant forget same thing and always jump in conclusion .. cm is one of them. this kind of people cant takne good decison for themselves and can hurt others too..

sdk10

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Thanks And Hi Me haven't seen today Epidodeee

sdk10

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xti9cf_balika-vadhu-promo-720p-13th-september-2012-video-watch-online-hd_shortfilms

For all those who want to see new promo.

CM is in her usual bitchy self and A does not look happy. J seems to having a bad case of appendicitis or is it because he is finally having his pants on for 3 nights in a row ;).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10Piyuu_SRK

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
say some positive thing to me...my life is in miserable state rite now..my lappy crashed..n again back with me..in complete raw..now i have to work on it...my all works r on hold...

and i hate the promo..n chhoti maa!!

Edited by khusi_* - 13 September 2012 at 2:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AryaSDon_theEvil

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

say some positive thing to me...my life is in miserable state rite now..my lappy crashed..n again back with me..in complete raw..now i have to work on it...my all works r on hold...

and i hate the promo..n chhoti maa!!

Khushi Hug

So sad to know about ur lappy. Ouch But Chill dear...Bade bade shahron me choti choti baat hoti rahti hain. LOL

You are the sweetest Anshian we have. We love you Heart
Now cheer up. Embarrassed

khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
thanks arya..woh kya hai..naa...baat badi nehin hoti..mujhe lagta hai jese pahad tut para mere pe!!..i just cant handle tension..my weak pointD'oh

yeah shiv..itna cute q hain..mujhe koi batao..my addiction went up to another level...!!

n haan...mere pe yeh line jyada fit aayega..chhote seheron main chhoti baaten hoti rehti hainLOL

Edited by khusi_* - 13 September 2012 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AryaS

Go to top