Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 144)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
dont worry all pratz is good in to acting but no bhatt camp types.. and more important she is too delicate darling.. she cant handled all the pressure together about film promotion and all that.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSPiyuu_SRKaparnaumaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

hi katto Hug itne din baad...AngryLOL after some days you all too will say same thing to me OuchCry
btw, she wont leave. I dont think she is stupid like Gia. LOL Moreover, Bhatts are denying the news. And you think they will chhose Pratz for an erotic movie ???? Confused i mean no offence to Pratz as she is a beautifull and sensible actor but she is not at all for those B grade Bhatt movie !! yewww...Dead

no talk on Pratz...talk about AnSh Day Dreaming

eve am shocked for pratz reason to do a third grade bhatt movie i only watched jaannnat  is it a bhaat movie kya neways  i think all emraan movies are bhatt one LOLLOL

@kavi ya test come and go still phela test hain college ka so afraid !!Ouch
@piya u r used to tests duh !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@ritzi...what do you mean ''you are used to test ''? lol you are asking or telling me ?? LOLLOL thanks to our teachers who keep on protesting at jantar mantar for not introducing semester system in DU so till now nothing has happened, even if it happens we'll be escaped coz my final year will be over next year Wink but yeah exams here are very difficult here and im not able to study in hostel. Who studies in hostel ??! ConfusedLOLLOL

lol i am watching last night's epi and im so happy for AnSh Embarrassed Anandi is dumbo ! ROFL no idea that Shiv loves him, moreover no idea that she has fallen in love with him LOLLOL

itsRitzi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@pia -How many times have you watched the episodeLOL Anandi knows that he wants to be more than a friend to her.Rember how she hurriedly concluded the  phone convo when he said how her presence helped him get over his fear of injection?She knows and she also noticed the hot melting looks he was giving her at the time injection .She is making him waitROFL

@Ritzi - Worried about test?Think about the teachers who have to set the paper and correct the answers. They have to study even harder.That's what  I realised now.ROFLROFLROFL 

Edited by aparnauma - 13 September 2012 at 1:06am

Piyuu_SRK

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i actually like cm part you know because of her anandi will realize shiv importance in her life. in way cm help her to make them close. anandi not going to back off but she will try to make her relationship good so cm can not taken advantage of that.. i am so loving this track... Evil Smile

Piyuu_SRK

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
whoosh teachers have easy job just read and check or they can give marks for free LOL

heyya guys my heights of madness made me try a hand making siggy of RK lolz am gng nuts never tght wud do tat LOL

just watched BV epi and anandi doesnt realise wat shes dng haha she is falling for shiv 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKaparnauma

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
@appy...oyee Angry i have watched last night epi ( only part 1 LOL ) till 7 times only !! Embarrassed 
yeah you are right, both of these sarpanch - collector are making our maamu ROFL
btw, im in HeartLOVEHeart with the new BG music Day Dreaming its so chirpy and romantic !! BlushingDay Dreaming

@prati di...you are right. CM's chaal will do a back flip and kick her face hard...ROFLROFL why all the villians end up in making AnSh closer ? LOL same happened with hetu ROFL

@ritzi...very nice siggie Clap but Sid is more cute and sexy ofcourse Blushing and in last night epi when he was talking to Ajee and Ajee went into fb mode of Shivu, anyone noticed Shivu's expression ?? As if he knew that his Ajee is lost in his thoughts only..LOL he is sooo cute...BlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by piya_anshian - 13 September 2012 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaumaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ya the new bg music is nice i also liked it but  unique ahan!!LOL

Piyuu_SRK

Go to top