Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 141)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
anjie am worried abt u  as u r again on shiv's dhajiyaa  udao abhiyaan ShockedROFL

we can recyle our posts duh !!

@piya u can see the positive sides piya returnong to india u will be able to see BV on time 

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Anshians - Here is the new AT 21 - 

i did some patchwork using my own ID cuz the Anshbalika ID is still unable to Post - Prati and khusi need to stop spamming with it...or at least not exceed 35 posts when they spamTongue

Do not jump to it or reserve on it till we get to 151 on this AT.  And if you prefer different name then let Prati/Khusi know... I am not logging into that horrible Anshbalkavadhu id againAngry

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 September 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikadixie123aparnaumaitsRitzi

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I love the name! 'PARWAH' is the essence of their relationship.They CARE too much for each other.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Malika - glad u like the name... I was stumped so, did spot solutions to the prob. 

The only thing is we are not adding to the AT membership till AT 22D'ohROFLROFL  LOL!  Unless I do using my own personal ID...which ain't happening.  

I wonder who will be getting bounced more during that interaction LEMON FACE (CM) or LOLLIPOP (A).  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijMalikaaparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Anjie: Your namkarans are always nice except for 2 of them !

The way they are showing in the promo the first point goes to CM probably shocking Anandi. I hope Anandi does not go back into her depression mode with this revelation from CM. I think DS is shocked as well and doesn't know what to do with Jagya and how to tell her. She is probably afraid of Shiv's family knowing about this and their reaction. It's all understandable. DS and Shiv need to have a talk. I wonder why he didn't talk to DS. Maybe he has assumed that even the Singhs don't know about this..

Too much confusion...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
@All... Hmm, being a SRKian and AnShian i have to see positive side. No doubt that I'd have been more happy to not to watch epi on time but come here on IF and talk to you guyz. I dont have friends like you all even on facebook. Now i dont think i'll ever go back to that FAKEbook ! I have learnt a lot from all of you. I'll try my best to be regular here even after going to India inspite of knowing that my mother wont loose a sec to taunt me. ( lol am not on ''much'' talking terms with her )

On AnSh... Just hope that Shiv should know what CM said to A. I know A is too gentle to tell him about the nonsense of his CM but still. So that S gets wind of whats going in CM's mind. Moreover Shekhars should tell her to stop poking so much and mind her own business. Its good that A J faceoff is going to happen without much drama and im looking forward when A will kick J back to Mumbai. CM should be there at that time, maybe hiding behind the bushes. I believe AnSh, there wont be any mu but this CM is indeed negative.

Anjy : loved the AT title. Too good. Embarrassed

Edited by piya_anshian - 12 September 2012 at 9:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadampussycatadi2512MalikaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Piya - *hugs tightly* u betta not forget us and do LUsLOL  Have a safe flight home...and moms r annoying...I would love to pack mine off to India!  But, unfortunately u can't trade them for magic beans even when they are CM!

I hope CM herself gives away game to Shiv & Shekhars...i.e. Anandi aage nahi badi...woh Jagdeesh wapas agiya sun ke ajeeb react kiya...blah blah...would be perfect  

Dixie - this is what happens when parents try to SCOTCHTAPE /PROTECT... Singhs & Shiv trying to protect Anandi from J and Lemon Face is trying all angles to protect ShivSilly  All well-intentioned but, STRATEGICALLY STUPID! 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 September 2012 at 9:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKadi2512Malikaaparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Initially A might be shocked bcoz of the 'J' factor but once he is out of the picture A will shock CM.I am more interested in how she will react to Shiv hiding.Though till now she is used to this hiding thing and very well knows that if ppl hide it then its bcoz they care for her.But her relationship with Shiv is different.They have a strong bond of trust.So I would really love to see how AnSh handle it.

Piya - Have a safe journey! Smile

Edited by Malika - 12 September 2012 at 9:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

Go to top