Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 135)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Anna - She may not like it if they all kept  her in the dark regarding this matter. It is better if she comes to know about it from the family. Tomorrow some of the villagers may make some references to J.Quite a few of them saw BS throwing J out.It is just not that he is her ex but she also lives with his parents.In that way it is still a family matter.So she should know about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Piyuu_SRKA2ZVictoryadi2512AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Malika - please not SaJanROFLROFL sowwwieee but, there MUs were mega annoying... I still remember Sheena and Gunjan keeping the sach about her feelings from Sammy.  AnSh r much better.  Also, no offense but Sam was DUMB!  It took him sooo long to clue in.  Mayank ka love guru, but khud clueless.   And after the leap, she treated him like dirt for no reason.  Sam and his bplaying/coaching lies too...and he kept the baby truth from her.  He never learnt the importance of truth.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 September 2012 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLLOLZ  jo tum log bol rahe ho sab mere seer se tangent ki tarah touch ho kar gaya  ROFL ROFL  coz am in ansh lala land Day Dreaming

Shivji havin fb of jgiya rofl cant stop laughing i knew aisa din zarur ayega ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKMalikatistaaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by A2ZVictory

Anna - its not that he's protective or caring nature, but you can't scotchgaurd people... the truth always comes out. Sooner or later...if you control its presentation then the truthhurts much less.

Anjana but I would rather she not know. They are j and a are officially divorced so by what right does Anandi need to know of j?

</div>
<div>

That's the ostrich appraoch to life... Life happens! J is an unpredictable individual and its not like Shiv can control all means of that info reaching her in anycase? The only thing you can do is mitigate such risk by:

1. Taking her away from Jaitsar till the thread of J is neutralized - absurd option here

2. Telll her before she finds out from a 3rd party or J meets her and throws her for a loop cuz everyone knew but, she didn't

Option 1 - a big no no
Option 2 - now you have put a doubt in my mind. Probably preparing her would be better than leaving her oblivious

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaSuchi-aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

seriouly today I'm very happy to see Anandi and Shiv.Today is one of the best day for the AnSh fansBig smile but I cant enjoy my happiness after reading the news of Pratyusha's bollywood movie.CryI am in big tension about our AnSh sweet romance.Because after today's episode I think I'm becoming more desparate about AnShEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryPiyuu_SRKmilindroseMalikaSuchi-AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Malika - please not SaJanROFLROFL sowwwieee but, there MUs were mega annoying... I still remember Sheena and Gunjan keeping the sach about her feelings from Sammy.  AnSh r much better.  Also, no offense but Sam was DUMB!  It took him sooo long to clue in.

Hehe I understand Anjy...they had a few flaws. But surely the essence of their relationship was beautiful and pure. But they never had misunderstandings.rather they used to talk abt it. .As for sam being dumb we all knew that and joked max abt that.LOL

Anyways I agree AnSh are anyday very mature.I was just saying that anandi will understand his intention behind hiding.She wont be hurt or angry.

Edited by Malika - 12 September 2012 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Tistaa - why worry about unconfirmed crap...

Anna - truth told the proper way is much better than when it smacks us in the face.

Shiv will figure it out... and rectify or not make same mistake.  Superhappy he was able to reason out A did not know and how he handled the situation.  His protective instinct is as sweet as Jalebi.  I adore his notes and ability to convey sentiment in words.  I also appreciate the way he pulls over to call her.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 September 2012 at 10:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryPiyuu_SRKadi2512dixie123MalikaSuchi-tistaaaparnauma

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Agreed Anjana.

Good night my friends. Rest well and see you all soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

Go to top