Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 134)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky_junkie

and i am so happy our faith on shiv proved to be of worth...
a heartfelt gratitude to the cvs for giving us SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR!!!

poor anandi! doesnt even know she is falling into the shit called love...hehehe...

If lover is like SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR...its not shit...its HEAVEN!LOL *for a second I envy anandi today*LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123itsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@Anna - the thing is that we all including Shiv and the Singhs know that Jagya's presence in Jaitsar would have an adverse impact on A.  Why chance that it comes infront of her while she is unprepared...better they mentally prepare her and be with her when it happens.  Cuz the chances are if he's in town then knowing J ka nature...he's going to create drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaadi2512aparnauma

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by funky_junkie

and i am so happy our faith on shiv proved to be of worth...
a heartfelt gratitude to the cvs for giving us SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR!!!

poor anandi! doesnt even know she is falling into the shit called love...hehehe...

If lover is like SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR...its not shit...its HEAVEN!LOL *for a second I envy anandi today*LOL

right said...
i toh envy her since so long...she is a bloody lucky girl...waise shivjee bhi kam lucky nahin hain...
 ansh are awesome!!!Embarrassed

Piyuu_SRKMalikaAnjanaYYZ

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLhmm shiv actually said he is also practising gardening wow maan gaaye loved shiv and his dialogues he is awesome !!

so was anandi   ujhe shiv pe pura bharosa tha not fickle minded coz i knw he his made of diff material ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Anna - the thing is that we all including Shiv and the Singhs know that Jagya's presence in Jaitsar would have an adverse impact on A. Why chance that it comes infront of her while she is unprepared...better they mentally prepare her and be with her when it happens. Cuz the chances are if he's in town then knowing J ka nature...he's going to create drama.

Again we will be underestimating Anandi. I feel she is matured enough to handle J if the opportunity arises. She has handled him well in the past and will do so aptly in the future too. She has never let J intimidate her or twist her.

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZVictory

Anna - its not that he's protective or caring nature, but you can't scotchgaurd people... the truth always comes out. Sooner or later...if you control its presentation then the truthhurts much less.

Anjana but I would rather she not know. They are j and a are officially divorced so by what right does Anandi need to know of j?

That's the ostrich appraoch to life... Life happens!  J is an unpredictable individual and its not like Shiv can control all means of that info reaching her in anycase?  The only thing you can do is mitigate such risk by:
1. Taking her away from Jaitsar till the thread of J is neutralized - absurd option here
2. Telll her before she finds out from a 3rd party or J meets her and throws her for a loop cuz everyone knew but, she didn't

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 September 2012 at 9:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512aparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZVictory

@Anna - the thing is that we all including Shiv and the Singhs know that Jagya's presence in Jaitsar would have an adverse impact on A. Why chance that it comes infront of her while she is unprepared...better they mentally prepare her and be with her when it happens. Cuz the chances are if he's in town then knowing J ka nature...he's going to create drama.

Again we will be underestimating Anandi. I feel she is matured enough to handle J if the opportunity arises. She has handled him well in the past and will do so aptly in the future too. She has never let J intimidate her or twist her.

Yes.  But, I have full faith on A... Its not about that.  Its that she will be shocked and maybe even feel like everyone was keeping this from her.  No. Need for her to go through that shock and hurt is there?

A2ZVictoryadi2512aparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

@Anna - the thing is that we all including Shiv and the Singhs know that Jagya's presence in Jaitsar would have an adverse impact on A.  Why chance that it comes infront of her while she is unprepared...better they mentally prepare her and be with her when it happens.  Cuz the chances are if he's in town then knowing J ka nature...he's going to create drama.

This is one thing anjy.But i think if shiv doesnt tell her and she comes to knowit, then  this might be a stepping stone in their relationship.Shiv will apologise for hiding and confess that he didnt tell bcoz he didnt want her to be hurt.She being she, will understand the genuity in his intention in a second.So she will make him realize that how as friends they shud never hide things from each other.

Let me bore u guys for a second but a similar scene occured with SaJan as well where gunjan hides sam's sister truth from him bcoz he hates his sis and she doesnt want him to be hurt.And when he knows he doesnt get angry - He just says that chashmish I have my full confidence in u bcoz u are first my friend and then anyone else.So promise me u will always tell everything to me bcoz I trust u more than myself"

This was the reason I loved SaJan like a mad...and somehow the same reason why I love AnSh.Their relationships are crystal clear in every way.The intentions the feelings and the genuineness...everything is crystal clear!

Edited by Malika - 12 September 2012 at 9:52am

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top