Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 113)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
sabsey sad news hai aaj so dis appointed cv's  can convence her not to quit the show we won't like it ,these filmmakers never alow them to do serials if theysign them but serial makers never ban them to do a film ,she should give regards to bv serial makers for giving her life to career with such realistic show

Edited by milindrose - 12 September 2012 at 12:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I really don't want to judge others choices, but I had the misfortune to watch Jism 2..and ewww... I could write a better script in my sleepErmmLOL I gotta stop being arrogant, but seriously Pooja B - what the heck was that?  The last 2 decent watchable films they did were Zakhm, and Murder.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSPiyuu_SRKMalika

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I hope BV and Pratz fans fill colors site with their messeges that Pratz should not quit ! If Pratz left, I will suicide !! Dead Cry
After lot of days of her entry i was able to accept her. Cry But dont know why, i think she wpnt left coz both MB and PB are denying this rubbish news. Moreover these Sbb and Sbs walas will surely ask her when they'll go to BV sets Wink LOL
-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I will always stand by what I said.Show is bigger than the actor. Pratyusha had to fill in the shoes of Avika Gor post leap.Avika Gor was just a child but the impact that she made was too huge.
Pratyusha with a lot of struggle she managed to fit into those shoes.Tomorrrow even if new actor comes also she will be able to fit into that role.Anandi is too strong a character.It doesn't really matter who plays the role of Anandi.

I do hope Pratyusha makes the right decision though.It is not that easy to make a transition to big screen.For that you need to be SRK or at least Vidya Balan.

Agree with you here People will still watch but it will be a Struggle in the beginning. I really Like Pratyusha and It will be difficult for me to watch Bv with out thats all reallyEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Guys some good news - Trps for this week 5.1. Just a lil drop.But not to forget that was sagai week - too much hyped.

AryaS-Ursh-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
pia- Anandi is too  strong a character not to make an impact.It doesn't really matter who plays the role.Don't worry whoever plays the character it will be same adorable Anandi.

Piyuu_SRK-Ursh-

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

I hope BV and Pratz fans fill colors site with their messeges that Pratz should not quit ! If Pratz left, I will suicide !! Dead Cry
After lot of days of her entry i was able to accept her. Cry But dont know why, i think she wpnt left coz both MB and PB are denying this rubbish news. Moreover these Sbb and Sbs walas will surely ask her when they'll go to BV sets Wink LOL

@ Piya, Hug
Please dear don't use such words. There is more to life than such petty things. Don't get disheartened. Vaise bhi hum hai na ek doosre ko sahara dene ke liye. Embarrassed

Piyuu_SRK-Ursh-aparnauma

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

Originally posted by piya_anshian

@ Piya, Hug
Please dear don't use such words. There is more to life than such petty things. Don't get disheartened. Vaise bhi hum hai na ek doosre ko sahara dene ke liye. Embarrassed

thx Hug i really needed that ! Embarrassed
Whatever the character is, i just cant see any other girl playing Pratz role of Anandi or romancing with our Shivu ! Pratz wont leave the show i know. She didnt even left show for JDJ. And when this news will be proven wrong im gonna sue this website !! AngryCensored

SiriuslySujalAryaSMalika

Go to top