Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyo kavi  seeing after long time  dunno pratz might not leave as of now but whO knws πŸ€”

@anjie wow u created new AT atlast glad  nice name love it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Arya: ya me too hope its a rumour🀒🀒
Cant even imagine watching BV without her 
@Hey Ritika πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Hows life goin ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ [I meant your collegeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ]

itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: katts

@Arya: ya me too hope its a rumour🀒🀒

Cant even imagine watching BV without her 
@Hey Ritika πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Hows life goin ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ [I meant your collegeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ]

oh dont ask i have tests and i am like  pata nahin kya hoga !!

i also cant imagine pratz ke jagah smone else with shiv 
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arrey Riti dont worry about tests...they come and go πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [and yes you wont even knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ]

I dont know why but i cant think of Prats as a film actressπŸ˜•...anyways am leaving it hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cant trouble my dimaag much as it is already troubledπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jo hoga dekha jaegaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Till then lets enjoy AnSh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Okay I gotta go...Bye😊😊
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ katts and ritzi

Let us hope for the best. Sidyusha is the face of our Ansh. It will be difficult to see someone replacing her.

Btw, did anyone notice that yday when Shiv said his injection fear flew off from yesterday, our chaaloo Anandi was getting the FB of the hand holding 😳... I had expected Shiv to get that FB but Anandi thinking about it came as a big and happy surprise for me. So now we know that A ko bhi kuch kuch ho raha hai. 😳

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 hi katto πŸ€— itne din baad...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† after some days you all too will say same thing to me πŸ˜­
btw, she wont leave. I dont think she is stupid like Gia. πŸ˜† Moreover, Bhatts are denying the news. And you think they will chhose Pratz for an erotic movie ???? πŸ˜• i mean no offence to Pratz as she is a beautifull and sensible actor but she is not at all for those B grade Bhatt movie !! yewww...🀒

no talk on Pratz...talk about AnSh 

Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry all pratz is good in to acting but no bhatt camp types.. and more important she is too delicate darling.. she cant handled all the pressure together about film promotion and all that.. πŸ€£
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

hi katto πŸ€— itne din baad...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† after some days you all too will say same thing to me πŸ˜­

btw, she wont leave. I dont think she is stupid like Gia. πŸ˜† Moreover, Bhatts are denying the news. And you think they will chhose Pratz for an erotic movie ???? πŸ˜• i mean no offence to Pratz as she is a beautifull and sensible actor but she is not at all for those B grade Bhatt movie !! yewww...🀒

no talk on Pratz...talk about AnSh 

eve am shocked for pratz reason to do a third grade bhatt movie i only watched jaannnat  is it a bhaat movie kya neways  i think all emraan movies are bhatt one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@kavi ya test come and go still phela test hain college ka so afraid !!
@piya u r used to tests duh !!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ritzi...what do you mean ''you are used to test ''? lol you are asking or telling me ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks to our teachers who keep on protesting at jantar mantar for not introducing semester system in DU so till now nothing has happened, even if it happens we'll be escaped coz my final year will be over next year πŸ˜‰ but yeah exams here are very difficult here and im not able to study in hostel. Who studies in hostel ??! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol i am watching last night's epi and im so happy for AnSh πŸ˜³ Anandi is dumbo ! πŸ€£ no idea that Shiv loves him, moreover no idea that she has fallen in love with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@pia -How many times have you watched the episodeπŸ˜† Anandi knows that he wants to be more than a friend to her.Rember how she hurriedly concluded the  phone convo when he said how her presence helped him get over his fear of injection?She knows and she also noticed the hot melting looks he was giving her at the time injection .She is making him wait🀣

@Ritzi - Worried about test?Think about the teachers who have to set the paper and correct the answers. They have to study even harder.That's what  I realised now.🀣🀣🀣 

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago