Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - what's with your front shrinkage?  Alok and Ira taught shiv the importance of finding excuses to meet each other outside of work...remember paapa's three day ring shopping excursion.  Now Shivbeta internalized all that.  He called Sumi to learn about A.  As for Alok's lesson... Shiv picks her up from school to spend time with her when she could have gone to CH on her own...now he promises to come show her he's changed his band aid.  All non-work related excuses to spend time na.  πŸ˜†

The best quality of Shiv is that he THINKS, INTERNALIZES THE MORAL, and ACTIONS.

Shrinkage nahi huva hain abhi !! πŸ˜† 

I remembered the Alok story about their ring date. But, mein na tumhari tarah itni analyze karti.. Isiliye pooch rahi thi expert se !
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dixie - nobody told him to write love notes... that idea came from his CASANOVA nature... as for him doing sabse zyaada: Alok doesn't even want to gift Ira stuff because she has expensive taste, Daddu is only passing flowers, and Bhijuka is in love with his BIKE ... so, I don't see how any of his family is out doing him in the Casanova department.😎 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shail - pendu wants his "family" and "maafi", but he is unclear as usual on the details.  Does "family" include Anandi and if so in what form (friend? wife?) and what exactly does "maafi" look like to him I have no clue?

Anjie, me too confused at his own brand of maafi concept
Maybe it includes, stay at haveli, good home cooked food, charge of HIS hospital, gaining ladesaar degree once again and then Anandi would be bonus I think. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You cant be sure with Gadhesaar. Yesterday DS ki mala dekh ke he concluded he will get maafi from DS and ek baar DS ne maaf kar diya to phir puri family maaf kar de gi Sahi main Gadhe ko ungali do to haath pakad leta hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay Guys I am calling it nightπŸ₯± You keep on AnShing and bhukkad casanova debateπŸ˜‰
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Shail - its like J's own Sindoor brand as Ankit once suggested.. J's got his own "MAAFI" brand🀣

πŸ€—GN
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

Dixie - nobody told him to write love notes... that idea came from his CASANOVA nature... as for him doing sabse zyaada: Alok doesn't even want to gift Ira stuff because she has expensive taste, Daddu is only passing flowers, and Bhijuka is in love with his BIKE only... so, I don't see how any of his family is out doing him in the Casanova department.😎

Anjie Anjie...

Nobody is ever taught/told to write a love letter to their fiancee.. That makes every boy or girl in love or engaged a Casanova per you !

Woh that dialogue by Alok pretty much every hubby in the world uses just to make up for the fact that they don't know the wife's taste and not want to spend money. It has nothing to do with not wanting to gift.

Oh ya.. Bijuka loves only his bike. Then why did you name him Jr.Casanova ?

Oh and Daddu is only passing flowers ? Oh right ! He just passed flowers to her twice. During the sagai, he brought it to her chori chori completly shocking everyone. He was missing her in the party that he came outside searching for her ! He danced next to her in the party making her almost uncomfortable !  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Dixie - Casanova was writing love notes and gifting her photo frame before they ever got engaged🀣  Not to mention maraoing lines, removing streamers, and driving her around Jaitsar so much that ganvwales protested!

Casanova knows his honewali's taste unlike Alok - be it ring, sweet, ya skype session with Sasuma. 

Daddu's moves make Daadisa uncomfy... Shiv had Anandi dancing to his dhol from day 1!  Then again on his b-day, and he had her dancing shoulder to shoulder with him on the dance floor on Sagaai day as well (not just the group dances or his imagination one). 

Bhijuka is only Jr. Casanova...he is just try marroing on Bike and Bhabhi...asking if she has baby sister, so he can graduate...but, he is no competition for Shivji!  He only managed to get A's number... Shiv has her on speed dial and she dials him back always!  Lets not forget all their pre-Sagaai phone calls about him always being by her side after Jyoti and then tell me how I can make you happy, lastly "Samofy" call

EDIT:
I think I will refrain from posting further varna I will have to open next AT...which I so hate to have to do!
dixie123 thumbnail

Anjie: Usne jo bhi kiya pyaar ho jaane ke baad kiya.

Our debate is never ending ! Have to go now.. Will meet later !

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dixie - You shud agree now Hes a CASANOVA! He flirts with such straight faces I tell you! They are just engaged and he has already made A blush several times.

Just hear his lines he says khullam khulla - "Halwa itna achcha bana hai ki rukne ka man hi nahin kar raha"πŸ˜‰

"Bilkul pata nahin chala"πŸ˜†

"Pata nahin kab hogi ye subha"

"Abhi to shaadi nahin hu iaur aap mere mann ki saari baatein jaan leti hain...baad mein kya hoga"😳

Bande ki himmat dekhi hai...open flirt marta hai.Family ke saamne bhi marta hai.Hospital ho ya office jagah bhi nahin dekhta.πŸ˜†
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
WE HAVE A PROBLEM - PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ANSHIANS

- I tried to create new AT with Anshbalikavadhu ID.  but it appears Khusi or more likely Prati (aka Donald) has exceeded 40 posts allotted for the day by IF😑  

- So, I cannot create new 21st AnSh AT.  I don't know when the Spam Ban ends... i will try again later or maybe Prati or Khusi can try when they are online.  Till then POST BACHAAT KARO πŸ˜³

- MALIKA - GO STUDY!  

- PIYA - spam in forum

- Dixie & Appy - use the WU thread

- Ritzi - MB forum mein jaao!

EDIT - UPDATE - i was able to start new thread but, got halted by the Spam ban so new AT 21 STILL NOT READY - DEFINITELY DO NOT POST THERE
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anjy i realy dont get what you are saying coz i just read about the new promo and is shocked at CM new chaal 😲 never knew that she will stoop so low that she'll address A directly and will talk about her ex !   πŸ˜² 😑 This is rediculous !! A face offs J ! I know she will send him back but still this CM has given all AnShians a tension. And she IS a negative character !

P.S. Oh Anjy ! Vaise bhi from tomorrow i wont be able to visit forum much leave alone spamming ! Im going back to India tomorrow coz my college will start and after than not much IF 😭 😭