Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I was revisiting Bhijuka... Casanovasaab stealing from Jr. Casanova... "mujhse dosti karoge" lines🤣 and Daadu se gulab dene seekh gaya.  Alok se time spend karne ka aur bhi naya bahanas learn kiya. 

OFCOURSE...He is a FAST LEARNER...and making full use of it to become wordly wise in the matters of heart...😉😆
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guys🤗 Loved today's episode❤️ AnSh convo was so beautiful.☺️

So DS has called Anandi to mandir directly from her school🤔. Thats where Jags finds her then. Now the E24 seg. does make sense. I was wondering while watching it that what Anandi is doing in temple with her jhola😕. So when Jaggu is talking with Anandi in temple thats when entire Singh parivar, DS, B&B and Gehna walk in😈. Then DS goes and slaps Jaggu at his maafi( I have started to hate that word😡) attempt.😆😆

Poor Anandi, it seems she wont have any prior warning of Jaggu Ghanta direct confrontation.  

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Shail.. You are up so late ?

How does Jagya know that Anandi is in temple ? 😕 

dixie123 thumbnail

I was revisiting Bhijuka... Casanovasaab stealing from Jr. Casanova... "mujhse dosti karoge" lines🤣 and Daadu se gulab dene seekh gaya.  Alok se time spend karne ka aur bhi naya bahanas learn kiya. 

See... Anjie from your post itself Shiv is not a Casanova ! He has no idea and he is stealing ideas from Daddu and younger brother. Bechara kahika.. Honewali patni ko patane ke liye he needs help from others ! 😆😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dixie - what's with your front shrinkage?  Alok and Ira taught shiv the importance of finding excuses to meet each other outside of work...remember paapa's three day ring shopping excursion.  Now Shivbeta internalized all that.  He called Sumi to learn about A.  As for Alok's lesson... Shiv picks her up from school to spend time with her when she could have gone to CH on her own...now he promises to come show her he's changed his band aid.  All non-work related excuses to spend time na.  😆

The best quality of Shiv is that he THINKS, INTERNALIZES THE MORAL, and ACTIONS.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sdk10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Hey Shail.. You are up so late ?

How does Jagya know that Anandi is in temple ? 😕 

Hey Dixie🤗  Conference call with US clients and US teammates Disadv of being Software Engineer that too team lead😭 😭  But good thing of this conf call is dont have to travel to NY physically😆 😆

About Jagya being in temple??? Thats what I am wondering🤔. By today's precap(I mean yesterday😆) it looks like, BS & DS will not accept his maafi and reject him again😈. So maybe he is wandering again and sees Anandi in temple and comes to ask for maafi to her??😒 Just speculation🤓
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

See... Anjie from your post itself Shiv is not a Casanova ! He has no idea and he is stealing ideas from Daddu and younger brother. Bechara kahika.. Honewali patni ko patane ke liye he needs help from others ! 😆😆

Nah - he's still MASTER CASANOVA... woh unn sabse ZYAADA karta hai.. woh love letters bhi likta woh bhi khudse and apne aap kya zabardast dialogues marta from day 1 (hahahaha)...long b4 they came along. 

Also he was bahana master even b4...he just realized that the excuses didn't have to be work related.  As for the phool... its BACHAAT!  Its free from his own garden and now he doesn't have to think!  MASTER CASANOVA is just adding on to his repetoire the best practices of the other members of his Casanova family!
sdk10 thumbnail
BTW in SBB/SBS seggie in offscreen interview Shanky said, that Jagya is genuine this time and only wants maafi from his family and Anandi🥱. When he gets maafi he will go back. But go back where???  back to mumbai? or back to his family?? *shail khoojos her sar*

I hope he will go away from Jaitser and AnSh *fingers crossed*😊
dixie123 thumbnail

Nah - he's still MASTER CASANOVA... woh unn sabse ZYAADA karta hai.. woh love letters bhi likta woh bhi khudse and apne aap kya zabardast dialogues marta from day 1 (hahahaha)...long b4 they came along. 

Also he was bahana master even b4...he just realized that the excuses didn't have to be work related.  As for the phool... its BACHAAT!  Its free from his own garden and now he doesn't have to think!  MASTER CASANOVA is just adding on to his repetoire the best practices of the other members of his Casanova family!

@bold: 😆😆
Ya right Anjie.. What logic is this ? He is going to ask BS to write his love letters !!! 😆😆 Ofcourse he has to write it ! You can't call him Casanova for this...

@blue: We don't know the background of the love stories of the others. So, how do you know that he is doing more than the others ?

Whether the flower is from his garden or not he still stole it from Daddu. It was not his original idea !
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Shail - pendu wants his "family" and "maafi", but he is unclear as usual on the details.  Does "family" include Anandi and if so in what form (friend? wife?) and what exactly does "maafi" look like to him I have no clue!?