AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) - Page 105

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

I wonder how she is going to react to seeing J in the first place and then when she realises that everybody including Shiv knew about his arrival.

No one is obliged to tell her. Many random people come and go from Jaitser. She does not need to know everything. She is only a Sarpanch and not God.
Originally posted by Malika

I feel so proud of them right now.I so loved when Shiv said - "maine aapse dusron ka khayal rakhna seekha hai isliye aaj kal dadu ke saath gardening karta hoon woh bhi bina gadbad kiye".πŸ˜† This was one soo amazing dialouge..He accepts how she is an inspiration for him and its bcoz of her that now he tries to keep his dadu happy but takes care as well bcoz thats what she always expect - him to be careful abt himself! 😳

I know what you are saying Malika. And it is the essence that needs to be seen and I loved it too.

But, still I was thinking kitna pehk raha hai yeh Shiv aaj !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The previous day Daddu was teasing Shiv and telling that Shiv  had no idea of gardening and he even acted like that. But, in the letter he says 'aaj kal' I have started gardening. What 'aaj kal' ?  From previous evening to today morning ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dixie123

I know what you are saying Malika. And it is the essence that needs to be seen and I loved it too.

But, still I was thinking kitna pehk raha hai yeh Shiv aaj !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The previous day Daddu was teasing Shiv and telling that Shiv  had no idea of gardening and he even acted like that. But, in the letter he says 'aaj kal' I have started gardening. What 'aaj kal' ?  From previous evening to today morning ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dixie - He was precise anyhow - "aaj and Kal"πŸ˜†...kal he injured his finger and probably aaj he was carefull.πŸ˜† Tabhi to he finally sent those roses to her.Jo usne khud katte the😳
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
I am hoping that 4-5 days of our 4 months are already up πŸ˜‰
and i am so happy our faith on shiv proved to be of worth...
a heartfelt gratitude to the cvs for giving us SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR!!!

poor anandi! doesnt even know she is falling into the shit called love...hehehe...
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anna - its not that he's protective or caring nature, but you can't scotchgaurd people... the truth always comes out. Sooner or later...if you control its presentation then the truthhurts much less.

Anjana but I would rather she not know. They are j and a are officially divorced so by what right does Anandi need to know of j?
Originally posted by funky_junkie

and i am so happy our faith on shiv proved to be of worth...
a heartfelt gratitude to the cvs for giving us SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR!!!

poor anandi! doesnt even know she is falling into the shit called love...hehehe...

If lover is like SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR...its not shit...its HEAVEN!πŸ˜† *for a second I envy anandi today*πŸ˜†
@Anna - the thing is that we all including Shiv and the Singhs know that Jagya's presence in Jaitsar would have an adverse impact on A.  Why chance that it comes infront of her while she is unprepared...better they mentally prepare her and be with her when it happens.  Cuz the chances are if he's in town then knowing J ka nature...he's going to create drama.
Originally posted by Malika

If lover is like SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR...its not shit...its HEAVEN!πŸ˜† *for a second I envy anandi today*πŸ˜†

right said...
i toh envy her since so long...she is a bloody lucky girl...waise shivjee bhi kam lucky nahin hain...
 ansh are awesome!!!😳
🀣 🀣hmm shiv actually said he is also practising gardening wow maan gaaye loved shiv and his dialogues he is awesome !!

so was anandi   ujhe shiv pe pura bharosa tha not fickle minded coz i knw he his made of diff material πŸ€£πŸ€£