AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Do you think that article on CM is true...
I didnt read it...Just saw the title that she may create MU between them...

After seeing her expression yesterday I cant put it past her...But I cant see Shiv as a person who wud believe gossip and folklore instead of walking upto Anandi and asking her what the deal is !
hmm aaj kaal articles kuch zyada hhi misleading newyas its grt !! tat   DS jadoed a thappad but wheres shiv ?? am curious  nw !!!

@piya hi  hws u !! hmm BV is gng a bit topsy turvy so many missing links hmm 1!!  CM well lets see wat she does nw ðŸ˜’
@vandu and ritzi... I dont think CM will create a mu between AnSh. In last night epi she didnt said anything to Shiv that means only 3 things -
1. She believes that after this news AnSh will automatically in a mu. She is sure that A still loves her ex and will choose J over S. She must have guessed it from A's previous zombie expression.
2. She thinks tat A's ex will create a panga and that will result in S going all doubtfull of A.
3. She thinks that after knowing this news ( from her...in her way ) Shekhars will withdraw from AnSh relation. Maybe she believes herself that she will bhadkaofy Shekhars easily.

But this idiot has no idea that her daanv will do a split and kick her face hard. Poor she !

I believe Shiv and his love for his Ajee... more than Anandi.

@ritzi. Hi...Im ok..just had a fight with maa so a little pissed off. You say. Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

Do you think that article on CM is true...
I didnt read it...Just saw the title that she may create MU between them...

After seeing her expression yesterday I cant put it past her...But I cant see Shiv as a person who wud believe gossip and folklore instead of walking upto Anandi and asking her what the deal is !

thats an article just stating...what happened yesterday.. 
Hello everyone. Just got a breather. How are all ANSH diwani's?
@Anna... Hi 🤗
We deewanis are good, waiting for tonight epi to start. Wondering who will give LU. Today AnSh will meet or not..what will happen...im too confused 😕

Hi all..

@Piya: Am preparing myself for no AnSh today !!! With that said, I am waiting for Bhaisa-Matador ki face off ? I want to see Bhairon get all angry on this mother !😆

Hey Piya. I will only be able to see today episode tomorrow. Right now watching yesterday's episode. If the episode ratings are good I stay up late otherwise watch it the next day
@dixie...ooh..aisa naa bol meri maa 😭 i think aaj toh hungama hoga bhi bt they will manage to show us one two min of AnSh or Shiv. 😳
@anna... Lol 😆 epi kaisa bhi ho i watch it kaise bhi ! Infact i have waited for nipun to post links even till 3 am ! Here time is 2:30 hours ahead naa
koi LU do re ! 😆 😆
Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by piya_anshian

@dixie...ooh..aisa naa bol meri maa 😭 i think aaj toh hungama hoga bhi bt they will manage to show us one two min of AnSh or Shiv. 😳
@anna... Lol 😆 epi kaisa bhi ho i watch it kaise bhi ! Infact i have waited for nipun to post links even till 3 am ! Here time is 2:30 hours ahead naa
koi LU do re ! 😆 😆

Don't tell me you are in Malaysia or Singapore?