AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
I know... its testing time for shiv... i am sure he will stand up for her and trust her. Lets not misjudge him right away..
thats not his character .. he will confirm with her ... 
ok mallika..we r still not clear abt shiv's presence state of mind...what exactly he thought..may be he is worried...anandi ne bataya q nehin...means may be he is worried koi jyada prob toh nehin ho gayee..!!

may be!!😆
Originally posted by Malika

Hell...what a crappy dialouige did S speak! Why cvs? why??

Malika: It's ok.. Bcos he thinks the villagers know about it he is assuming that Anandi also knows about it. Hope he does not misunderstands her.
Suchi. ..SHIV dialogue is really giving me tension i reaally hope ye cvs Ansh ke beech mein mus na laye..this cnt suit genuine Shiv..reaally worried cvs kya dekhane wale..vaise bhi hating jagya seeing whole epi..bus Ansh ka thoda sa scn uspe ye tensed dialogue..ooo
I just hope DS intersects him before he gets to speak to A.
Suchi - I am really waiting for tomorrow's epi...bcoz ye last parts generally misleading hote hain.Hope S will handle things maturely.Ofcourse he cant ever hurt her.But I just wish the dialouge was written a bit appropriately.

As for CM I am getting so negative vibes from her.The look she gave at the end was so evil.She was not hurt or worried she was plain evil as if now her point is proving right😡
Let the Shiv band bajaoing begin🤣🤣🤣🤣  At least he is not going "kyun? kyun? kyun? Anandi - mere saath itna na insaafi kyun? "Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
are kcuh nahi hoga...
chill karo sabh. I tho am not even watching anyyy other scenes except of AnSh...

Reason 1. No faltu ka tention
Reason 2. I hate PIG head NO matter how much he cries
Resaon 3. Cvs are trying to make bakra out of us so I do not want to be bakri..
Reason 4. AnSH will be together no matter ... the voice over said kya Anandi's happiness will be taken away once again...indicating that NOW Anandi's happiness is with Shiv... so the answer is NOOO...her happiness will not be taken away

Reason 5. Anandi needs to show muh thod jawab to that CM (chudail mommy) that... genius begin a Balika Vadhu vs a widow with a kid is different. I did love my husband but he left me for another woman.

Reason 6. Shiv needs to prove to Anandi the difference between TRUE love vs FAKE love (of gaga)

Reason 7. Shiv's statement to CM..I have full trust in Anandi and my love so time to prove

SO CHILL PEOPLE : )))
Originally posted by Malika

Suchi - I am really waiting for tomorrow's epi...bcoz ye last parts generally misleading hote hain.Hope S will handle things maturely.Ofcourse he cant ever hurt her.But I just wish the dialouge was written a bit appropriately.

As for CM I am getting so negative vibes from her.The look she gave at the end was so evil.She was not hurt or worried she was plain evil as if now her point is proving right😡

I also felt seeing the last scene of CM that she is determined to find mistakes and be a problem maker in AnSh..

Shiv will do the right thing. I am sure he will not doubt her. Maybe that is the first thought that came to his mind after hearing from BS. It seemed from BS that pretty much the whole village knows about J's return. So, let's give him some benefit of doubt..
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Let the Shiv band bajaoing begin🤣  At least he is not going "kyun? kyun? kyun? Anandi - mere saath itna na insaafi kyun? "

its better ki woh na kare..otherwise i will drag the daylight out of him😆
phir rota rehega...CM ke god main🤣