Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

If he continues the way he is he will end up as obsessedpsychoand then Shiv will definitely have a good reason to beat him to pulp.

🀣 🀣 🀣 even the imagination of Shiv beating Jugs to pulp throws me into a laughing riot 🀣 i was lol when during sagai Jugs have fbs of Shiv beating him. Shiv looked so handsome in that ''Angry young man'' avatar ☺️

πŸ˜† i want that AYM back !! I miss that khadoos like anything ! 😭 πŸ˜†

Yeah the puppy face maker and the blushing Shivu is also very charming but still that AYM was more irresisitable ☺️

More than khadoos Shivu i want my all strict Sarpanch ji back too πŸ˜‰ She is the only one who can bring Shivu back to earth coz now a days he is in seventh heaven 🀣 🀣

@All - Last night i came to know the reason behind such irrelevant and bhadkao posts : ENTERTAINMENT πŸ˜• Is there any reason more lame than this ??! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

P.S. I dont just want Phooli to meet Shivu, but i want to see a heart to heart convo, where first Phooli acts all strict and doubtfull about his intentions, then slowly and slowly Shivu's charm starts working on her too πŸ˜‰ 😳Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

arrey wen am not here tabhi sab aa jaate ho waise i was hardly visiting here seeing the first page ki halat !!!

am thinking aage ka story kya hogaπŸ€”

hi ritzi πŸ€—
Good that you were not there in that mess coz there, only very ''dheeth'' people ( like me or Anjy ) can stand up till the end and SURVIVE ( after winning ofcourse πŸ˜† ) I was never a debating type person but this forum have discovered my new talent 🀣 🀣 🀣 Previous day was a full on experience for me actually and now my ''friends'' and ''i will keep an eye on you'' list is complete. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I cant think of story ahead πŸ˜• maybe DS will go to hospital and say some soothing words to him. I want her to tell Jugs that leave the even mere idea of Anandi but concentrate on your future. Stand yourself and make out something good and positive from yoyrself, then, when Bhairav will see him changed, he'll forgive him.easily. But now just go back. Btw, gawari's hone wala baby bomb is still there to phodofy πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

hi ritzi πŸ€—
Good that you were not there in that mess coz there, only very ''dheeth'' people ( like me or Anjy ) can stand up till the end and SURVIVE ( after winning ofcourse πŸ˜† ) I was never a debating type person but this forum have discovered my new talent 🀣 🀣 🀣 Previous day was a full on experience for me actually and now my ''friends'' and ''i will keep an eye on you'' list is complete. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I cant think of story ahead πŸ˜• maybe DS will go to hospital and say some soothing words to him. I want her to tell Jugs that leave the even mere idea of Anandi but concentrate on your future. Stand yourself and make out something good and positive from yoyrself, then, when Bhairav will see him changed, he'll forgive him.easily. But now just go back. Btw, gawari's hone wala baby bomb is still there to phodofy πŸ˜†

🀣🀣Well a long story ahead πŸ€£πŸ€£ agar gouri saach mein says shiv baache ka baap πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ indirectly of course πŸ˜†  arrey main bhi dheeth hi huun but to lazzy to debate πŸ˜†and type long essays πŸ€£πŸ€£

LOL i also want my AYM back jiski baby jhalak we got to see with lal singh πŸ˜‰
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
@ritzi... Cant say he'll gona be AYM soon coz abhi to he is in Ajee's pyaar me paagal aashiq πŸ˜†

I think Anjy should include AYM Shiv in her OS 😳 πŸ˜‰ Atleast we'll be able to see our khadoos πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Piya - I don't think I can make your AYM fantasies happen in my Sofa ya Rattle OS🀣  Shiv is more cranky old ashique who can't even get off the bishter now🀣

My bheja is fried from those inane Acts I learnt about this wknd from 1Loser...on top of that I have been listening to Sanki songs trying to find the right ones for the Sofa OS.  Hopefully I shall finish it soon b4 Shivji starts to snore in the bed🀣🀣  Maybe I should add that... Snoring ShivπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Ajee sleeping with cottonballs every nightπŸ˜›

Story ahead... AnSh no clue...hopefully they spend sometime together alone... As for J... We may get 3  or at least 2  (Jugya & Jagat) moment betwn maut n zindagi.  D sneaking to see her Ghadesar.  

I wish they give us more Cranky Collector and Snarky Doctor moments btwn S n L...they were better than S and Bhijhuka
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys...πŸ€— finally this place seems a bit lively...thanks to monday! I wonder if any of us have ever loved monday like thisπŸ˜†

SO everyone wants the khadoos collector back.And I can say I am all in for it.Hes too smiley these days and I want the serious/khadoos collector to takeover.Or what I'd love is him alternating b/w  serious CS and cute Shivjee.😳 Just like in the tabela scene...he was utter cute in some moments while so wisely sensible with his gift or his praise for anandi.

I really wish A breaks down after J's return and he takes care of her,Makes her smile and takes all her work load on him.She so needs to feel the warmth of his 'parwah' like he has felt many a times now.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Malika  - I am all for AYM, but not cuz A falls apart at the presence of J.  EWWW!  A can fall sick of natural causes or overwork...but, not due to J.  That creature has taken enuff from her.  

I just painted my nails neon green😲  Maybe the week will shock or surprise us as much my nails r freaking me now.  

I really want Anandi to b the 1 to J about G ka pregnancy and pour full tanki of paani  over his ghar aur kacha pyaar ke pass lauto armaan😈  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Malika  - I am all for AYM, but not cuz A falls apart at the presence of J.  EWWW!  A can fall sick of natural causes or overwork...but, not due to J.  That creature has taken enuff from her.  

I just painted my nails neon green😲  Maybe the week will shock or surprise us as much my nails r freaking me now.  

I really want Anandi to b J about G ka pregnancy and pour full tanki of paani  own ghar aur kacha pyaar ke pass lauto armaan😈  

nah Anjy she wont get sick bcoz of J but the emotional trauma.I mean she thrashes him big time and kicks him back to mumbai.And post that she is emotionally so traumatized that she breaks down.Specially bcoz she is still not in terms with what J did at bhago's death.She has not yet told that to anyone and thats a burden on her heart till date.Thus the cumulation of disgust for J might break her.But still if u guys think there shud be no J in this beautiful track of AnSH...I wont mind either...I give a damn abt J until halwa and jalebi are together😳
_symphony thumbnail
Seeing everyone making sigs and vms I feel so bad...cant do any of those! Thanks to my new softwareless PC😑
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ok... Can someone suggest a great old hindi song for AnSh... nothing peppy...something soothing... its for the SOFA OS.  Thanks

Forgot they used that Jyot Sajao song for Shyam Sugna SR πŸ˜†

Back to Song Search

Maula (from Chak de India)