AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
OMGG the second siggie khushi...gosh kahan se kahan aa gaye ye dono! Waise when ds remembered the chuckling AnSh I cudnt beleive it...but abhi dekho.Shivjee has turned totally like ds ka imagination I wish A turns the same soon.

Originally posted by Malika

OMGG the second siggie khushi...gosh kahan se kahan aa gaye ye dono! Waise when ds remembered the chuckling AnSh I cudnt beleive it...but abhi dekho.Shivjee has turned totally like ds ka imagination I wish A turns the same soon.

isiliye toh banaya..ds ne banayee jodi!!

😆...mujhe yeh idea tavi se agaya tha..when i saw anandi taking halwa for shekhars...i was like areey yeh toh wohi dress hai...n now shivjee will behave what ds saw in her dream🤣

kadus bana lovestuck puppy🤣
wow Khushi!!...amazing siggies ðŸ¤—
so lovely and so beautiful ðŸ˜³
Khushiii mona how r u guys iotne doni baad dikhayi diye ho...  ðŸ¤—  ðŸ¤—  ðŸ¤—
and tere siggies to main matlab kya kahun... :* :*
Originally posted by ayushi.luvsid

Khushiii mona how r u guys iotne doni baad dikhayi diye ho...  ðŸ¤—  ðŸ¤—  ðŸ¤—
and tere siggies to main matlab kya kahun... :* :*

i am fine Ayushi..how r u?...😳
i got lot of time today to visit the forum amd our AnSh land! ðŸ˜ƒ
Khusi - great eye and better Siggie

Jhuleka seems to be never around.  I pmed Shruti to add Moderator for this forum

@Malika - glad you liked the - "strength and vulnerability" line... I updated again and am going to con't working on the OS today.

@Shail - yeah...I am a sad**t🤣🤣, B is Hitler, and Shiv is worse than J...q  q q q usse ne CM ko kuch nahi kaha
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - great eye and better Siggie

Jhuleka seems to be never around. I pmed Shruti to add Moderator for this forum

@Malika - glad you liked the - "strength and vulnerability" line... I updated again and am going to con't working on the OS today.

@Shail - yeah...I am a sad**t🤣🤣, B is Hitler, and Shiv is worse than J...q     q q q usse ne CM ko kuch nahi kaha

I know i should not talk about anything here except AnSh but today i am highly disappointed. Nearly 3-4 girls are in our BV forum who keep on bashing everyone ( Singhs and AnSh supporters ) openly. They call forum members, sadist, uneducated, mad, hitler and even supporters of ''Girl selling people : Singhs''. Just now one said '' Why all of yours' mouths are shut now''. Challenging ??! Huh ?! Do they even know how better adjectives we know than them but dont use only to maintain peace of forum ! I am highly disappointed with mods ! If some mods are not here then its their duty to appoint someone else who can look into the matter like Khushi di, Prati di, Anjy or Ankit-sa. We are not here to bear foul language and insults. When someone told those girls that you've been reported, she replied, ''Congrats !!'' Just imagine the depth of over confidence ?? Do their parents own this forum that they will insult members and just get away !!? Rediculous !

Sorry again for speaking sans- AnSh but there is a limit of everything !Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Piya - ðŸ¤—  Loved your reply to 1Loser🤣🤣  Now just PM *Shruti", Juleka, and G the channel moderator.  

Then go to my OS...I updated...read and COMMENT🤗

Shiv is tooo ADORABLE in the last episode...He and A having stiff competition...khon sabse adorable hai...He had her lauffing so much after so long dil se.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Piya -🤗 Loved your reply to 1Loser🤣🤣 Now just PM *Shruti", Juleka, and G the channel moderator.

Then go to my OS...I updated...read and COMMENT🤗

Shiv is tooo ADORABLE in the last episode...He and A having stiff competition...khon sabse adorable hai...He had her lauffing so much after so long dil se.

What ? You updated !!? 😲 mujhe pata bhi nahi chala ! 😭
abhi jaake dekhti hun ! 😉 😆 Is it on first page ?? These stupid posts are not leaving first page ! 😡
anjy...i love the os..more n more by passing day...agar khatam hogaya..i will be very sad!!

forum ki halat dekh main offline hogayee thi😆
its gr8 that u guys pm the mods!!

wese u have to do something abt colors officail website!!...it never affected me..but now i am affected...i cant stand the comments there!!

well one more from my side..stress buster one...lol