AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Sou - ur hubbys a trooper... am still sure Shiv will scream more than Anandi if she ever has to give birth!

Whenever Saanchi comes...lets hope they recast... and that she brings Ashi with her.  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  She will ask Ashi to come not knowing Ashi and Anandi r friends too๐Ÿคฃ  Guessing that's an upcoming track once Jugya is sent back

The way she keechos Shiv's tang today was ASUM really.

She raises the injection issue with Lal Singh and when Shiv looks at her scared...she raises her eyebrows slightly๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

I'm sure Anandi won't allow him to be anywhere near labour room.Imagine having to take care of one huge bay while trying to give birth to another one! I' m suer even A is not capable of that much suffering.

Don't say that Appy ! Anandi has no control over her preggy hormones and will make Shiv crazy and make him be with him ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

'Main itna kar rahi hu toh aap mere liye itna nahi kar sakthe !!! ' ๐Ÿ˜†
Congo Shongo AnShians ! AT 20 !! ๐Ÿฅณ
Just reached home. ๐Ÿ˜ณ from tomorrow i will be back in action ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw, plz dont do taang khichai of Shivu ๐Ÿ˜†
@ dixie -Of course he will go to help her but in the end she would be the one ends up taking care of him and the baby.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

@ dixie -Of course he will go to help her but in the end she would be the one ends up taking care of him and the baby.๐Ÿ˜†

Oye.. Itna bhi bura haal nahi hoga Shiv ka. I am sure Anandiji will take him to those Lamaze classes and get him ready !! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, I don't know what it is with these men and their stupid fear of seeing their own baby delivered. Not all are like that but most are I guess.
Next thing Jaitsar will see - Lamaze classes opened in addition to the ante natal care centres.All thanks to the sarpanchjee and her collectorsaab.๐Ÿ˜†

BTW he stopped calling her jee.I so miss it๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Man if Anandi ever has a kid... Shiv will the one passed out in the hospital๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

๐Ÿ˜ˆ  She will ask Ashi to come not knowing Ashi and Anandi r friends too๐Ÿคฃ  Guessing that's an upcoming track once Jugya is sent back

Oh man ...Thats AWESOME !
I love the idea...She will get Ashi as a surprise and present her to AnSH...And Ashi will go hug Anandi before acknowledging Shiv and seeing this Saanchi will have a heart attack๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Uff the topics on p. 1 r SCAREY...I don't even wanna know what's in them.๐Ÿคข

Casanova is going to seriously hurt himself or someone else one of these days if he keeps staring at Anandi๐Ÿ˜†  He nearly crashed the car and today cut himself...aage aage yeh kisko kya karega kya pata๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think Anandi shoud restart her morning walks.