Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Sou - Even abhishek is taken...Jetsar ki choryian are too smart.Always after hott guys. ๐Ÿ˜† All boys taken...Now only nandu is left๐Ÿ˜†

Jaggu Ghanta haina ๐Ÿ˜† ab toh na pehli biwi ko woh chahiye na hi doosri waali(?) ko ๐Ÿ˜† ab yeh math kehna gaonwaali's ko bhi woh nahin chahiye ๐Ÿ˜’ bechare ka dil toot jaayega ๐Ÿฅบ... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Anandi is NOT Jaggu Ghanta's family ๐Ÿ˜ณ his family is in Mumbai wanting to abort his child... she should have been informed not A ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know Sou what you are saying. But, waise moment pe I think people forget about the past and try to help being humans first is what I was trying to say. That is probably what LS did too.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Waise Malika its proved that... woh pradakshina was Sid's around Prats and not Shiv's around Anandi ๐Ÿคฃ

Sou u dont remind me that...I was shocked seeing the AnSh scene...it was TOO short as compared to the segment scenes...making me realize all those were offscreen momentsโ˜บ๏ธ Remember how in ibn7 seg or probably sbb she is massaging his injection sport with her finger...that was too hot.She was actually doing it very softly.And then I realized it was prats not A๐Ÿ˜ณ 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Kitna accha hota agar Shiv ne kiya hota !! Shiv needs to learn from Sid !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Malika: It was in your OS that Shiv got the injection also.. right ? But, that was after marriage ?

LOL yea dixie...It feels funny  I was the first one for that...it was my first OS on anSh.Then shiv's phobia was not shown in the show.But somehow I had this intution he wud be shown having a needle phobia...all khadoos hot guys have that...like yash in punar vivah.๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waise Malika its proved that... woh pradakshina was Sid's around Prats and not Shiv's around Anandi ๐Ÿคฃ

Is this all about the Sbs seg?
I thought his arm was on the back rest not around her shoulders๐Ÿ˜†
And guys often do that putting their arma on the back rest regardless of the gender of the person sitting next to them.

Kitna accha hota agar Shiv ne kiya hota !! Shiv needs to learn from Sid !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Malika: It was in your OS that Shiv got the injection also.. right ? But, that was after marriage ?

Shiv can never throw around attitude around his Anandi ๐Ÿ˜† Sid is mahir at throwing attitude at bechari Prats ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Malika

Sou u dont remind me that...I was shocked seeing the AnSh scene...it was TOO short as compared to the segment scenes...making me realize all those were offscreen momentsโ˜บ๏ธ Remember how in ibn7 seg or probably sbb she is massaging his injection sport with her finger...that was too hot.She was actually doing it very softly.And then I realized it was prats not A๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Why would Prats do it yaar ๐Ÿ˜† Sid ko sach mein thodi na injection lagi thi.. maybe they edited it out as the scene got stretched a bit.. but pradakshina was deffo Sid ๐Ÿ˜†
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations people for the new AT ๐Ÿฅณ

watching today's episode OL...OMG!! 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monamie111

Congratulations people for the new AT ๐Ÿฅณ

watching today's episode OL...OMG!! 

๐Ÿค— meri late latif bechari mona

in ansh lala land๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Is this all about the Sbs seg?
I thought his arm was on the back rest not around her shoulders๐Ÿ˜†
And guys often do that putting their arma on the back rest regardless of the gender of the person sitting next to them.

Huh.. ๐Ÿ˜• from where did the arm thing came in ???

I was talking about the chakkar he (sid) did around her(prats) during the stretcher scene.. he was throwing unnecessary attitude and was trying to distract Prats from her shot ๐Ÿ˜†