Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) - Page 8

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

aparna - he was clearing the extra dead leaves...and he did it finely.It was just that A gave him an appriciative smile on his fine work and bas wahin phisal gaya becharaπŸ˜†

But phir casanova panti pe laut aaya...dramebaaz kahin ka...he feared needle like a kid but jab injection laga to he didnt even give a damn abt it.He was lost in his Ajee ki beautiful eyes.And didnt even sharmaofy in accepting that...he has finally started flirting with her.And what say...shye doesnt mind it too.I think prats ke baat bahut jald sahi hone wali hai.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

I never knew that it was so easy to cut fingers with a scissors

trust me.. it is possible to get hurt with a scissors πŸ˜† I got hurt many times and some times the injury has been bad lolzzz
Edited by GoldenDew - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

he was trying to prune the plant πŸ˜•πŸ˜† but why he chose a tiny home scissors for that... I don't know 🀣

I know Sou...I felt so ajeeb at that time...she didnt even realize what she said.Either she was too oblivious to it or acting like that.Confused
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

i hate the way she looked down with her famous smile..as if she did nothing...all stunned but she was alone smiling...

something not at all good abt CM!!

her true colors r coming out.. she's very frustrated now that she can't pick on Anandi anymore.. expecting many more such scenes in the near future. 😳
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

i hate the way she looked down with her famous smile..as if she did nothing...all stunned but she was alone smiling...

something not at all good abt CM!!

I don't think CM is going to stop throwing barbs at A.But A  will definitely put her in her place.
Good thing every one knows that she is not so keen on A.So they will give support to her.If it gets to be too much Shiv will definitely get into action.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

That's coz she did it on purpose 😑 She was most probably not finding any other way to belittle Anandi.. coz unlike their prior meetings here A was actually mingling and was genuinely trying to be happy.. so she decided to taunt and ruin the otherwise perfect lunch date 😑

And Shiv was so proud of her answer ! Anandi was a like a small kid trying to reason out πŸ˜†
I am sure aur bhi aise dialogues aayenge CM se.. But, Anandi will handle it.
This content was originally posted by: Malika

aparna - he was clearing the extra dead leaves...and he did it finely.It was just that A gave him an appriciative smile on his fine work and bas wahin phisal gaya becharaπŸ˜†

But phir casanova panti pe laut aaya...dramebaaz kahin ka...he feared needle like a kid but jab injection laga to he didnt even give a damn abt it.He was lost in his Ajee ki beautiful eyes.And didnt even sharmaofy in accepting that...he has finally started flirting with her.And what say...shye doesnt mind it too.I think prats ke baat bahut jald sahi hone wali hai.

I am telling u Prats is a staunch Anshian just like us πŸ˜† just that she's privy to the first hand info's.. bechari tries hard to leak out those for her fellow Anshians(us) πŸ˜† I so Love her for that 😳🀣
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ah..CM is super bitchy...Didnt expect that volley from her.

This episode was far far better than the last one. Loved the Lal Singh Shiv ji interaction. This Lal Singh is hot. Jetsar is filled with hotties now...
Waise yeh nandu and uske skool waale achanak kaise jaag gaye πŸ˜• why the hell was he crying about the long dead JaAn ka rishta..

And whats wrong with Lal singh moments before he was talking about Ansh ki shaadi and his excitement for that and the moment he saw Jaggu ghanta he ran after Anandi to tell her about ghanta πŸ˜• yeh toh accha hua Shivji took her away from there.. and DS sneaking away from the haveli to meet her long lost ladesar was just πŸ˜† she's pakka gonna stuff that turkey and lock him up in a hide-out soon 🀣
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah..i didnt get he tries to call anandi from back...bewakuff...mob hai..call haveli naa...anandi kya karegi..!!