Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

just like how Ajee can't decide what to call her pati parameshwar πŸ€£ two confused souls who r khoye in each other πŸ˜³πŸ˜† waiting to samofy 🀣

really i liked the eye lock...anandi was not blank...she is feeling something but more like...mere honewale pati kuchh nehin hosakta..n raised the eyebrows🀣 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was actually laguhing out loud when in one sentence he's saying anandi tum.. then in the very next saying aap and jee πŸ€£ Sid must be total πŸ€£ while dubbing for that scene πŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Such a cute epi...Loved how A humbly answered CM! Why CM doesnt even realize that she is sounding bitchy!πŸ€”

Anyways AnSh hospital scene was cute.Shiv thankfully didnt look like a crybaby though.He was scared very normally but yea he didnt make fool of himself...that I liked.He was truely like the khadoos collector trying to hide his baby phobia under his collector wala raub.πŸ˜†

And A - Just loved her todayπŸ€— The way she asked..."lal singh u will give tetnus inj na?"πŸ˜†...priceless expressions by both AnSH in that scene.Really liked the episode a lot.Suchi pls post the entire scene together.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What was he trying to do with that scissors?
Originally posted by: dixie123

I loved today's episode too. Nice AnSh scenes although not too long. Short and sweet.
I was thinking, how the hell did Shiv cut his fingers ? Abh samjh mein Ajee ko dekh kar hogaya yeh !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why did he need a scissors in the first place ? Buddu kahika !!

he trims his nails very neatly Dixie πŸ˜† as we saw in the engagement scene toh bechara kare bhi toh kya.. πŸ˜†

btw he wasn't plucking a Rose πŸ˜† he was trying to prune the plants πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
its just a symbol..anandi unknowingly stood still from some moments near her past..n her future shiv returned back and took her away from her bitter past..."chalen" with a smile!!

anandi walked away with shiv...

similar to her dream !!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Malika

Such a cute epi...Loved how A humbly answered CM! Why CM doesnt even realize that she is sounding bitchy!πŸ€”

That's coz she did it on purpose 😑 She was most probably not finding any other way to belittle Anandi.. coz unlike their prior meetings here A was actually mingling and was genuinely trying to be happy.. so she decided to taunt and ruin the otherwise perfect lunch date 😑
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I never knew that it was so easy to cut fingers with a scissors
Originally posted by: aparnauma

What was he trying to do with that scissors?

he was trying to prune the plant πŸ˜•πŸ˜† but why he chose a tiny home scissors for that... I don't know 🀣
khusi_* thumbnail
i hate the way she looked down with her famous smile..as if she did nothing...all stunned but she was alone smiling...

something not at all good abt CM!!