Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For the Attention of UK and International Viewers

niaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, 

it has come to our attention that Star has started blocking youtube clips and VM's outside India. We think this is extremely unfair because Star Player is blocked for us too. Understanding copywrite issues and all.. but as internet views make up a bulk of this shows popularity we'd thought we'd show our opposition to the move by means of petition. So please sign if u feel the same way.. or feel that we should at least get access to Star Player outside India...

Thanks alot

http://twitition.com/b5nox#badges

ps: i hope this is allowed.. as it concerns all fans of the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yes pls support international fans in this as #Ipkknd has a major online viewership, and we want to be able to watch, love, admire this show unconditionally! 
heahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect, thank you for doing this!

I am totally at a loss without Dismailvegamze, for example, and will sign any petition that stops Star Plus from systematically shutting down all YT IPKKND content - just so they can cash in on their international online viewership!!!!

This can only harm IPKKND, as non-Indian viewership is quite substantial, and ESCPECIALLY the online viewership!

I mean, remind me, what age are we living in...ah YES, the DIGITAL AGE!!!!

Thx!

Pls ask Admin to make a sticky maybe?
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Signed up!!!

Been noticing how it is getting harder & harder to watch, it's bl**dy crap!!!!!!!!
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Signed.
I watch it on TV at 8pm in UK but usually watch it earlier as well online when it airs in India.
They can possibly open up a online site where we can watch IPK episodes and contributes to TRP as well?