Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
why are you believing random news?
i highly doubt that khushi will bring shaym back. 
just wait for the episode rather than ruining your mood.
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know nowadays who to believe ...but one thing I dont understand how is it possible..cause technically she is not bahu of RM yet.. She cant take tht big decision for RM ...I guess she can suggest but bringing him back ...(idea jamata nahi)

zain786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know yaar butin ipk its always like that things thatwe dont want to happen always happen ...dunno wat cv's are having in their mind ... maybe after shyam comes back in RM people will get to know more clearly abt snakewa...😕
rupa678 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If CV's shows its a plan by Khushi to trap Shyam then its fine otherwise bad move by Khushi & obiviously from our CV's
zain786 thumbnail
aaa... plzzz hopefully something like that will happen ...as khushboo said a DHAMAKA i really do hope khushi traps shyam tht would be the awesomest thing ..
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i guarantee that khushi will bring creepwa.. she is too good for everyone.. and she will do anything to make the RM ppl happy.. mostly rite now anjali is the person.. and khushi is the one who can go against aranv.. she has the guts.
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its quite possible.who else knows better to be in trouble than our dearly dear KKGSR.
nithyaramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah so...whats the big deal if kushi brings shyam back.. I really don't know why this forum is panicking so much..the story is perfectly moving in the right direction..For our sweet anjali to stop crying and also to move on to our sweet hearts track we have to put an end to her crying..this can be done only by shyam..for him to come home only 2 people can do this in the present situation against arnav...drama queen and heroine...drama queen already laid the foundation and she will further make it strong today...heroine will only have to implement it...if kushi is made to stand like a doll v complain...now she is going do something again complain..i don't know what v expect from a show..it is only a 20 minute episode...if v end up all showing all positive happenings in the show there is nothing more to show...then finally curtains will be down..again v will not be quiet,v will definitely complain...so coming back to the point if anjali calms down shaadi preparations will start to happen, then again v have a link  to garima track...so things r fine...there is no point in finding fault in every episode... if something is happening there is a link to the next track..i personally think that shyam coming back is for good...anjali track will come to an end...for sometime till she finds out about his real face...chill guys!!
zain786 thumbnail
ok so i think we just should sit back n enjoy the flow...