Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishab Kundra, Damsel in Distress? (meta) (Page 5)

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Very well written Clap... Really liked your pov .
 I agree with you completely , though RK is the hero and has everything  but he is the one who actually needs help as he is carrying lot of baggage... Ironically Madhu is the only one who can heal him but not without getting hurt in the process.. Like many I do think this story can not have happy ending...nevertheless it's story of passion and that's what makes it so unique.. Pain wrapped in passion.

Well I have not read the book ur referring but does sound really interesting to me! Lemme comment on that once I am done reading it Smile

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdear

Very well written Clap... Really liked your pov .
 I agree with you completely , though RK is the hero and has everything  but he is the one who actually needs help as he is carrying lot of baggage... Ironically Madhu is the only one who can heal him but not without getting hurt in the process.. Like many I do think this story can not have happy ending...nevertheless it's story of passion and that's what makes it so unique.. Pain wrapped in passion.

Well I have not read the book ur referring but does sound really interesting to me! Lemme comment on that once I am done reading it Smile

Well put! I think it will end happily, however.

Look forward to your opinion on devil's cub...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index