Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishab Kundra, Damsel in Distress? (meta) (Page 3)

nats0101_pm Groupbie
nats0101_pm
nats0101_pm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
grt analysisClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

loveee this...first and formost i am so glad that you are in this forum...i love to read these types of wu..however in this forum a lot of the writers write in hindi...and you wrote in english...wgich is perfect for me since i don't inderstand hindi...i am in dream land...and to top it off you write so well...you know a lot have been comparing MEIEJ to beauty and the beast but some how i felt there was more...and you hit it on the head...it is exactly like taming of the shrew in reverse...love the idea of RK as damsel in distress and madhu saving him and riding off in to the sunset togther...keep the wu comingClap

You're not the only one. I too have a great deal of trouble following the posts in transliterated Hindi. I can completely see the Beauty and the Beast parallels, and never has there been such a HOT beast!

Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement . Perhaps those of us who like  posts with some substance should form a group to facilitate this interaction.

yes he is deffinitely a hot beast...i would be glad to join the group...been wanting to fit in somewhere in this forum for a while now...i think you should take the lead as  i am not a great writer myself...though i like to read these wu...

Lovely! I'd always love to hear your views on my posts. I will try and create a post to get together some like-minded people. Do you have any suggestions  regarding people who might be interested? if so, do post them here. 

i would start with those that have replied to this post and the one you wrote before...it can grow from there...Big smile
good. Anyway, I have made a post to this effect. Do like it. I think we'll have to give it a little attention so that it doesn't sink into the depths of unvisited forum pages. You may need to be its foster- mommy!

undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I've now made a  post re the meta.

undisclosed

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Never thought of it like that. Love your views!

Hope to see many more posts from you.

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

loveee this...first and formost i am so glad that you are in this forum...i love to read these types of wu..however in this forum a lot of the writers write in hindi...and you wrote in english...wgich is perfect for me since i don't inderstand hindi...i am in dream land...and to top it off you write so well...you know a lot have been comparing MEIEJ to beauty and the beast but some how i felt there was more...and you hit it on the head...it is exactly like taming of the shrew in reverse...love the idea of RK as damsel in distress and madhu saving him and riding off in to the sunset togther...keep the wu comingClap

You're not the only one. I too have a great deal of trouble following the posts in transliterated Hindi. I can completely see the Beauty and the Beast parallels, and never has there been such a HOT beast!

Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement . Perhaps those of us who like  posts with some substance should form a group to facilitate this interaction.

yes he is deffinitely a hot beast...i would be glad to join the group...been wanting to fit in somewhere in this forum for a while now...i think you should take the lead as  i am not a great writer myself...though i like to read these wu...

Lovely! I'd always love to hear your views on my posts. I will try and create a post to get together some like-minded people. Do you have any suggestions  regarding people who might be interested? if so, do post them here. 

i would start with those that have replied to this post and the one you wrote before...it can grow from there...Big smile
good. Anyway, I have made a post to this effect. Do like it. I think we'll have to give it a little attention so that it doesn't sink into the depths of unvisited forum pages. You may need to be its foster- mommy!

i will care for it as if it were my own childLOL

Edited by undisclosed - 07 September 2012 at 8:34am

pretstill

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Never thought of it like that. Love your views!

Hope to see many more posts from you.

thank you? I love where my brain takes me! Glad you did too!
Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nats0101_pm

grt analysisClap

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. do share your thoughts too.
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly written Clap I absolutely love reading such deep and complex analysis like yours. I must say our forum has the best analysts in IF. Hope to read more from you :)

Foucaults-qalam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index