Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishab Kundra, Damsel in Distress? (meta) (Page 2)

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I loved it.. I am strong in English Literature but it was awesome..

Kind of remind me if Pride and prejudice too a little bit.. Evil Mr DarcyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Good work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Sorry what I meant was I am not strong in English Literature...Opps.. Typo

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Originally posted by undisclosed

loveee this...first and formost i am so glad that you are in this forum...i love to read these types of wu..however in this forum a lot of the writers write in hindi...and you wrote in english...wgich is perfect for me since i don't inderstand hindi...i am in dream land...and to top it off you write so well...you know a lot have been comparing MEIEJ to beauty and the beast but some how i felt there was more...and you hit it on the head...it is exactly like taming of the shrew in reverse...love the idea of RK as damsel in distress and madhu saving him and riding off in to the sunset togther...keep the wu comingClap

You're not the only one. I too have a great deal of trouble following the posts in transliterated Hindi. I can completely see the Beauty and the Beast parallels, and never has there been such a HOT beast!

Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement . Perhaps those of us who like  posts with some substance should form a group to facilitate this interaction.

yes he is deffinitely a hot beast...i would be glad to join the group...been wanting to fit in somewhere in this forum for a while now...i think you should take the lead as  i am not a great writer myself...though i like to read these wu...

Foucaults-qalam

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasshamsi

yes i have read Devil's Cub...one of my favorite Georgette heyers in fact...u have summed it up perfectly...tho of course RK's life is  not so clear cut like Dominic's...he has a past that he hasnt revealed completely yet ...the past that has made him such a "Devil" at present...but yes, essentially our Madhubala is the staid Ms. Challoner all the way...

Yay! How lovely that you have read Devil's Cub. Actually we do not know the reason why Dominic is such a hell-raiser either. The influence of the age, the distance froma remote and terrifying father, and a mother who is too much in love and too young to actually know how to bring up a child. We simply do not know. And yet he turns out  the way he is, and the aspect of physical control ( the abduction and the yacht trip) is eerily similar to the Rk madhubala story as it stands today. 

I see today's episode as a parallel to the basin situation aboard the yacht when Mary is seasick.

And yet, when Dominic is sick, it is Mary who assumes effortless control, as if she was born to tame the untameable stallion...

undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiv_parvati

Sorry what I meant was I am not strong in English Literature...Opps.. Typo

You don't need to be.  You just need to be able to think and have  confidence in your views. I'd love to hear more from you on this forum.  Don't be afraid to express yourself, or to be different from everyone else.

Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 07 September 2012 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

loveee this...first and formost i am so glad that you are in this forum...i love to read these types of wu..however in this forum a lot of the writers write in hindi...and you wrote in english...wgich is perfect for me since i don't inderstand hindi...i am in dream land...and to top it off you write so well...you know a lot have been comparing MEIEJ to beauty and the beast but some how i felt there was more...and you hit it on the head...it is exactly like taming of the shrew in reverse...love the idea of RK as damsel in distress and madhu saving him and riding off in to the sunset togther...keep the wu comingClap

You're not the only one. I too have a great deal of trouble following the posts in transliterated Hindi. I can completely see the Beauty and the Beast parallels, and never has there been such a HOT beast!

Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement . Perhaps those of us who like  posts with some substance should form a group to facilitate this interaction.

yes he is deffinitely a hot beast...i would be glad to join the group...been wanting to fit in somewhere in this forum for a while now...i think you should take the lead as  i am not a great writer myself...though i like to read these wu...

Lovely! I'd always love to hear your views on my posts. I will try and create a post to get together some like-minded people. Do you have any suggestions  regarding people who might be interested? if so, do post them here. 

Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 07 September 2012 at 7:35am

undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Brilliantly written..

Thank you! You are very kind. I'd love to hear your thoughts too.

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Lovely! I'd always love to hear your views on my posts. I will try and create a post to get together some like-minded people. Do you have any suggestions  regarding people who might be interested? if so, do post them here. 

i would start with those that have replied to this post and the one you wrote before...it can grow from there...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index