India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Something fishy..

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I was too busy t watch this show this week and finally caught upto what happned..Am i the only one who thinks somehtign fishy about Yash? It just ddint sound right about the guy who came to visit Yash ...why is the house on rent? Isnt Yash a rich guy?
This show was going so bad that this scene actually made me think there might be some positive soon for us..maybe Yash is not what he says he is..Rajni hopefully wont go through this..and save us the pain of watching this horrible track..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZehraBsati65coolsuru99Pravessathuraj

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
No dear, you are not the only one thinking that there is something fishy about Yash!!Shocked Btw, I made a comment just after that episode!!
I strongly believe Yash is not a genuine person!Confused

And moreover, why is the wedding taking place quite far, as was wondering Yashodaben???  Frankly, I would prefer that Rajni does not go through the marriage...Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolsuru99jolly_flsmiley1000hinz

Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I did get that same fishy vibe... did he do something to his wife for insurance money??.. as he told the landlord that he has figured out somethign and will get the money soon... even when he talks to his brother there was something not right there and he is a doctor.. may be archans is still alive ...and also when yashoda said why are they going so far to get the two marreid... hopefully they find the truth before the wedding if any...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaicoolsuru99Pravessmiley1000

dhokai Groupbie
dhokai
dhokai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
yes,some more interesting track whether byaah happened or not to come with yash family.let us enjoy the show nd support the show with positive feedback to cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley1000

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i don't like yash...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index