Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC: "she's d one who undrstnds me well'-ROB (Page 80)

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic


no not work m will be sleeping when u come & that what i was doing still now just freshen up & came hereLOL
why do sleep this tyme Angry
due to the weather its so chill & i got nice sleep Sleepy( m using ur emo)LOL

[/QUOTE]yaa lazy people only sleeps that muchSleepyi knw m hell lazy but u r even moreSleepyLOL
[/QUOTE]
m slept only one hr not that more also in afternoon m was bored so did't come here because no one comes here 

ruk why r u giving late reply & no hi alsoOuch

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic


no not work m will be sleeping when u come & that what i was doing still now just freshen up & came hereLOL
why do sleep this tyme Angry
due to the weather its so chill & i got nice sleep Sleepy( m using ur emo)LOL

yaa lazy people only sleeps that muchSleepyi knw m hell lazy but u r even moreSleepyLOL
[/QUOTE]
m slept only one hr not that more also in afternoon m was bored so did't come here because no one comes here 

ruk why r u giving late reply & no hi alsoOuch
[/QUOTE]i said u hii check previous pageOuch
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by fend

[QUOTE=KStewartFanatic]like serisly she's like d godess of beautySilly
thats why her BF must have been head over heels in love with herWink
obviously na jane kya kya parad bejhne padeEmbarrassedROFLROFL[/QUOTE kuch zyada hi bhejne pade hongeLOLLOL
LOL
yaaa n he must be missing cuddling wid her nowROFL
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by fend

[QUOTE=KStewartFanatic]like serisly she's like d godess of beautySilly
thats why her BF must have been head over heels in love with herWink
obviously na jane kya kya parad bejhne padeEmbarrassedROFLROFL[/QUOTE kuch zyada hi bhejne pade hongeLOLLOL
LOL
yaaa n he must be missing cuddling wid her nowROFL
hahaha but hes not dng latest movie with herLOL
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

hi guys
someone is remembering mEmbarrassed
hii asha how r u
hi ruk m good & u
did't see ur RP
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

hi guys
someone is remembering mEmbarrassed
hii asha how r u
hi ruk m good & u
did't see ur RP
its ok n me also fineEmbarrassed
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

hi guys
someone is remembering mEmbarrassed
hii asha how r u
hi ruk m good & u
did't see ur RP
its ok n me also fineEmbarrassed
u did't come in the afternoon 
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
madhu where r u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index