Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC: "she's d one who undrstnds me well'-ROB (Page 143)

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

hiii asha only 2 can get stacked but one avi has only 70 framesConfused
the 4th avi which i asked to do single 
u mean that background one  for that no prob as its single that i will make i was trying to make this first but not becomingOuch
how many frames r their in that 4th one so that u can try that one 

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

actually one is 100 frames other one is 107 n other  is 70 thats why stacking cannot be done still i can only stack 2 of them
ok do as ur wish
but u tell 2 will be okk na
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

hiii asha only 2 can get stacked but one avi has only 70 framesConfused
the 4th avi which i asked to do single 
u mean that background one  for that no prob as its single that i will make i was trying to make this first but not becomingOuch
how many frames r their in that 4th one so that u can try that one 
that also is not possible as its having only 25 framesTongue
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

actually one is 100 frames other one is 107 n other  is 70 thats why stacking cannot be done still i can only stack 2 of them
ok do as ur wish
but u tell 2 will be okk na
ok 
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

hiii asha only 2 can get stacked but one avi has only 70 framesConfused
the 4th avi which i asked to do single 
u mean that background one  for that no prob as its single that i will make i was trying to make this first but not becomingOuch
how many frames r their in that 4th one so that u can try that one 
that also is not possible as its having only 25 framesTongue
ok LOL
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
but those avis r made by sumone else na bcoz cr is there
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
since cricket is gng on ur bros watch tvLOL
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

but those avis r made by sumone else na bcoz cr is there
yes because i could't get the videos & in their country the youtube is banned so just gave the avis to try on it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index