Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC: "she's d one who undrstnds me well'-ROB (Page 141)

KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

ruk went kya??
no she is here only
oh tell her reply lol

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

ruk went kya??
no she is here only
oh tell her reply lol
told her 
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic


yess samething it should look little little big
[/QUOTE]got it exactly nw LOL

achha all u have to do is first copy a big size avis d frames from at d animation box u ll find an arrw option at d right corner ov d box  den take a total new document from file option den put d size u wan mean 100*100 or watever size den n paste frames instead of resizing dem directly from d original avis always paste over selection den selecting all d frames put d cursor in avis fram dan displaying in d centre ov image ready den dere u ll find resing select option!
[/QUOTE]ohhh this thing only i wanted to know thanks a lott madhuBig smile was clearing this thing i used to directly resize the size of the aviLOL
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

ruk went kya??
me was on fb also thats whyEmbarrassed
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic


yess samething it should look little little big
got it exactly nw LOL

achha all u have to do is first copy a big size avis d frames from at d animation box u ll find an arrw option at d right corner ov d box  den take a total new document from file option den put d size u wan mean 100*100 or watever size den n paste frames instead of resizing dem directly from d original avis always paste over selection den selecting all d frames put d cursor in avis fram dan displaying in d centre ov image ready den dere u ll find resing select option!
[/QUOTE]ohhh this thing only i wanted to know thanks a lott madhuBig smile was clearing this thing i used to directly resize the size of the aviLOL
[/QUOTE]
hei no thank me first u apply n let me knw if it worked for uLOL ya don resize it direct den d whole stuff will be resized!
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
this is like how we make iocns na we take another documetn n place the pic on it n crop the pic as we want 
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by KStewartFanatic


yess samething it should look little little big
got it exactly nw LOL

achha all u have to do is first copy a big size avis d frames from at d animation box u ll find an arrw option at d right corner ov d box  den take a total new document from file option den put d size u wan mean 100*100 or watever size den n paste frames instead of resizing dem directly from d original avis always paste over selection den selecting all d frames put d cursor in avis fram dan displaying in d centre ov image ready den dere u ll find resing select option!
ohhh this thing only i wanted to know thanks a lott madhuBig smile was clearing this thing i used to directly resize the size of the aviLOL
[/QUOTE]
hei no thank me first u apply n let me knw if it worked for uLOL ya don resize it direct den d whole stuff will be resized!
[/QUOTE]okk i will try dng that 2daytiself n will tell u the resultLOL
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

this is like how we make iocns na we take another documetn n place the pic on it n crop the pic as we want 
yaaLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index