Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

no not like that bcoz hes dng a show already na thats why  hope shilpa was approached

hmm dey parted ways officially i think :\
ohh but why shilpa is not taking up any project its been soo long we have seen her on tv i know she had cum in tmls but still want to see her in serials

m back😆
yaa god n she knows only whts up to her mind 🥱
thats what i had heard she wants to do movie😳
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcum back😊
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya movie ka khayal usko pagal kar diye hai :\

k guyz ma tyms up cya

ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

welcum back😊

😃
thanks😳
ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

ya movie ka khayal usko pagal kar diye hai :\

k guyz ma tyms up cya

m come here & u leave 😡
ashaj thumbnail
😲😲😲

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have become an item again, just months after he walked out on her for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders, it has been revealed.

The 26-year-old actor is said to have had a heart-to-heart conversation with the tearful Hollywood beauty and forgiven her "stupid mistake".

According to a source, the Twilighthunk had set up home with the brunette once more.

"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other," the Sunquoted the source.

"Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," the source said.

The betrayed actor quit their Hollywood home in June after snaps of his girlfriend cheating on him with her 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' director surfaced.

He went to stay at Reese Witherspoon's California ranch, where Stewart's dad John begged him to patch things up with his daughter.

Just days ago, Kristen jetted back to join him at the ranch.

"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out," the source said.

"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other," the source added.

The Hollywood A-list couple have now moved into a secluded pad in the same Los Angeles compound where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have a place and are due to appear on the red carpet together in November for the final Twilight film Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Edited by ashaj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ashaj

😲😲😲

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have become an item again, just months after he walked out on her for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders, it has been revealed.

The 26-year-old actor is said to have had a heart-to-heart conversation with the tearful Hollywood beauty and forgiven her "stupid mistake".

According to a source, the Twilighthunk had set up home with the brunette once more.

"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other," the Sunquoted the source.

"Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," the source said.

The betrayed actor quit their Hollywood home in June after snaps of his girlfriend cheating on him with her 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' director surfaced.

He went to stay at Reese Witherspoon's California ranch, where Stewart's dad John begged him to patch things up with his daughter.

Just days ago, Kristen jetted back to join him at the ranch.

"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out," the source said.

"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other," the source added.

The Hollywood A-list couple have now moved into a secluded pad in the same Los Angeles compound where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have a place and are due to appear on the red carpet together in November for the final Twilight film Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

It was destined to happen i told u 😉
I knw all of its nt truly dey made official but deres juzz sumthng in dis news😳rob cant leave her at any situation i knwe it n u knw what Kris is d one who was punishing herself to d death for watever she did only if d jerks cud see it who had bashed her d way as if she murdered sumone no one can break dem😉 dey r meant to be together❤️
agar ye usko bhi hua hai dard mujhko zyada hua
hota hai jo rab se zyada waise wala luv
Originally posted by: fend