Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

ragini khanna in saree on chikni chameli !! (Page 3)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

The TM seems to be a strong follower of Raj Thackeray.     This is a amchi mumbai -lavani dance.   So she shud have draped the sari in  the maharashtrian way.   @TM didnt u feel that Katrina Kaif insulted Chikni Chameli, since she danced the Lavani when she is not a maharashtrian.   Atleast Ragini is a marathi mulgi.   
By the way who is Chikni Chameli, who is supposed t o have been insulteed

Correction Ragini is Punjabi not MarathiSmile

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedOMG!!
ROFLROFLROFL
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KAAcrazy

How is dancing in Saree an insult???? When I read the topic I thought ragini made comments about the song...but nope!!!! She insulted chikni chameli by dancing in a Saree:..:c'Mon r u even serious!!!!...how can someone insult an insulted song???? Stop wasting ur time n our time by making a nonsense post?????

agree with u...but dnt u think TM is making fun of herself yaar...so enjy it...y to take tension...
thnk again...rajini insult chikni chamli ...LOLLOLLOL
how...by dancing in sareee...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ooo yaaar...ur tooo much...ROFLROFL

this post GOT to be the BEST post so far in this forum...LOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypiesimim

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Errr, I would have understood if she disrespected a song by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, but Chikni Chameli doesn't really deserve respect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I do not mind dancing on Chikni Chameli in a Bridal Dress aswell Geek, What is wrong in dancing to at song wearing a SareeErmm

Sorry but totally differ with your POV , according to me A girl can look hot in a Saree , a Bridal dress or just anything so there is no restriction according to me on whether one can dance to Chikni Chameli ( which acc. to you reuires a "hot avatar") in a saree or not.
mad_tv_follower Newbie
mad_tv_follower
mad_tv_follower

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i agree i shouldn't have used the word disrespected but what i wanted to say is have you all seen ankita lokhande on chikni chameli at telly awards and rashmi desai on chikni chameli at rang de colors they performed in just blouse just like katrina and also the grand finale of comedy circus ka jadoo in which pooja rashmi parul at first performed in saree but at the end when they had to perform on sheila all 3 removed their saree ane performed in just blouse and do you all remember what saloni said "kya saree mein naach rahi ho dikhao apna jalwa". So do you all now understand what i am trying to say?

Edited by mad_tv_follower - 08 September 2012 at 8:05am
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mad_tv_follower

i agree i shouldn't have used the word disrespected but what i wanted to say is have you all seen ankita lokhande on chikni chameli at telly awards and rashmi desai on chikni chameli at rang de colors they performed in just blouse just like katrina and also the grand finale of comedy circus ka jadoo in which pooja rashmi parul at first performed in saree but at the end when they had to perform on sheila all 3 removed their saree ane performed in just blouse and do you all remember what saloni said "kya saree mein naach rahi ho dikhao apna jalwa". So do you all now understand what i am trying to say?

I still don't get your point. Confused What's wrong in performing an item number in a saree? Is there any rule that item numbers can't be performed in sarees ?!?! LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index