Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well she looked better than Chikni Chameli -  that too in a Sari ;P πŸ˜†
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Question: How did Ragini insulted Chikni Chameli?
Answer:  By dancing in Saree.

😲

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL 🀣 ... this post is simply sensible
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The TM seems to be a strong follower of Raj Thackeray.     This is a amchi mumbai -lavani dance.   So she shud have draped the sari in  the maharashtrian way.   @TM didnt u feel that Katrina Kaif insulted Chikni Chameli, since she danced the Lavani when she is not a maharashtrian.   Atleast Ragini is a marathi mulgi.   
By the way who is Chikni Chameli, who is supposed t o have been insulteed
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti01

The TM seems to be a strong follower of Raj Thackeray.     This is a amchi mumbai -lavani dance.   So she shud have draped the sari in  the maharashtrian way.   @TM didnt u feel that Katrina Kaif insulted Chikni Chameli, since she danced the Lavani when she is not a maharashtrian.   Atleast Ragini is a marathi mulgi.   

By the way who is Chikni Chameli, who is supposed t o have been insulteed

Correction Ragini is Punjabi not Marathi😊
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KAAcrazy

How is dancing in Saree an insult???? When I read the topic I thought ragini made comments about the song...but nope!!!! She insulted chikni chameli by dancing in a Saree:..:c'Mon r u even serious!!!!...how can someone insult an insulted song???? Stop wasting ur time n our time by making a nonsense post?????

agree with u...but dnt u think TM is making fun of herself yaar...so enjy it...y to take tension...
thnk again...rajini insult chikni chamli ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
how...by dancing in sareee...🀣🀣🀣🀣
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ooo yaaar...ur tooo much...🀣🀣

this post GOT to be the BEST post so far in this forum...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Errr, I would have understood if she disrespected a song by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, but Chikni Chameli doesn't really deserve respect
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do not mind dancing on Chikni Chameli in a Bridal Dress aswell πŸ€“, What is wrong in dancing to at song wearing a SareeπŸ€”

Sorry but totally differ with your POV , according to me A girl can look hot in a Saree , a Bridal dress or just anything so there is no restriction according to me on whether one can dance to Chikni Chameli ( which acc. to you reuires a "hot avatar") in a saree or not.
mad_tv_follower thumbnail
i agree i shouldn't have used the word disrespected but what i wanted to say is have you all seen ankita lokhande on chikni chameli at telly awards and rashmi desai on chikni chameli at rang de colors they performed in just blouse just like katrina and also the grand finale of comedy circus ka jadoo in which pooja rashmi parul at first performed in saree but at the end when they had to perform on sheila all 3 removed their saree ane performed in just blouse and do you all remember what saloni said "kya saree mein naach rahi ho dikhao apna jalwa". So do you all now understand what i am trying to say?Edited by mad_tv_follower - 11 years ago