Pavitra Rishta

revelation of truth - article

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Tonight (7 September 2012), three big dailies from Zee TV namely Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta and Phir Subah Hogi, will have a crossover episode of 90 minutes from 8.30 to 10.00 pm.

Our source informed us that in Pavitra Rishta, Ovi (Shruti Kanwar) and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) who are already married will throw a reception party in which Gulabia (Narayani Shastri) from Phir Subah Hogi will be dancing to a Rajasthani folk number.

Cut to next scene…

Teju (Mrinalini Tyagi) will get to know that Aaji (Usha Nadkarni) and Sachin are the ones who actually forged the divorce papers and not Archana (Ankita Lokhande). So much so, Aaji and Sachin will also compel Manav (Hiten Tejwani) to sign on the divorce papers.

Getting to know this, Teju will rush to the Judge to tell him to stop the divorce proceedings to which the Judge will tell her that he can call off the divorce only if either of her parents is convinced about it.

On the way, a shattered and lost Teju will find Indira (Rati Pandey) of Hitler Didiand go to the reception party along with her. There, after she will reveal everything about Aaji and Sachin to Manav, Manav will get furious and hold Sachin and his mother responsible for the turmoil in the family.

Later on Ovi and Teju will take Archana to their place and ask her to stay with them. Finally, Manav and Archana will unite in tonight's episode.

When we contacted Mrinalini Tyagi, she said "We are still shooting and I cannot reveal much at this point of time."

This integration sequence will certainly help to up the numbers!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
T4S !! I can't wait to see Savita getting revel in front of whole faimly.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that means today archana manav mahamilan😆😆ankita said in sbs archana manav marry again and will hv suhag raat🤣🤣🤣savita ki band bajagi😆soham track will start soon
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woooww ! Can't wait for tonight' s episode ...l SAVITA your gone :P
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What about the  Savita 's 18 yr ago truth .I want tht to come out too.
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont care about all this now... i just want arvi 2 b united...
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know what guys, BT and the CVs are smart enough to divert all your attention. Knowing that all will be upset of the Arjun-Ovi marriage, they are giving a mahasangam episode tonight so that Savita's truth will be revealed and a Punar Vivah of Manav-Archana at the expense of breaking ArVians hearts.
In this way they also want to increase the TRP. Many of us seem to be happy with it.

If they ever wanted, this could've been done before the marriage took place so that Arjun and Purvi will remain as 1. 

Well for me you can't turn back the clock so what has happened have left a bad taste in the mouth.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav and Archana should tell Savita to leave their room for one night and have the suhaag raat there ...😆

She can sleep in the next room ...

Good to know that along with Evil Savita , her biggest chamcha Sachin will also be caught  🤢..

Well done Teju ...👏
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago