Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet can get a meatier role,why can't Deepali? (Page 7)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Deepali and Akshay were/are literally being wasted in this show... Akshay gets just one dialogue per week.. Deepali didnt get even that much I guess... I have seen Deepali in other shows and believe she is a good actress... IPK team just doesnt know to balance the screenspace... For 3 long months they give us ArHilicious episodes and one fine day they realize its DB-AM who are the leads.. and we get ShyAnjalicious episodes for weeks together... conphoosed souls they are

Had Deepali and Akshay bargained for meatier roles, then it would be
Daljeet-Abhaas - 10 mins
Deepali-Akshay - 10 mins
Barun-Sanaya - 2 mins

then IF would be filled with

'Sanaya should quit IPK' and 'Bhaag Barun Bhaag' posts *head desk*

I feel like a thirsty crow now...waiting and waiting and waiting to see Arnav and Khushi togetherOuch
I have an ominous feeling next it'd be Sanaya...her role has been reduced to a dumb SP vahoo now!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithapisces25incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
This video clearly stated Payal/Akash are second leads after ArShi I always think of them as second leads of the show.

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 07 September 2012 at 8:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Horizon..mrinalini..OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Deepali and Akshay were/are literally being wasted in this show... Akshay gets just one dialogue per week.. Deepali didnt get even that much I guess... I have seen Deepali in other shows and believe she is a good actress... IPK team just doesnt know to balance the screenspace... For 3 long months they give us ArHilicious episodes and one fine day they realize its DB-AM who are the leads.. and we get ShyAnjalicious episodes for weeks together... conphoosed souls they are

Daljeet-Abhaas - 10 mins
Deepali-Akshay - 10 mins
Barun-Sanaya - 2 mins

I feel like a thirsty crow now...waiting and waiting and waiting to see Arnav and Khushi togetherOuch
I have an ominous feeling next it'd be Sanaya...her role has been reduced to a dumb SP vahoo now!!Angry

Its as if they are doing a ehsaan on us by giving us 'ArHi' scenes .. DAMMIT
Sanaya can be demanding Sammy, she has the right to be... She stands like a doll for days together, saying nothing. She is so not the Khushi people fell in love with.. May be when she decides to get Shyam back, will we get the actual khushi back... Confused

pisces25..mrinalini..incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I think they are not giving Deepali a meatier role because of the backlash they faced after giving into Daljeet's demand..

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Daljeet-Abhaas - 10 mins
Deepali-Akshay - 10 mins
Barun-Sanaya - 2 mins

Sanaya can be demanding Sammy, she has the right to be... She stands like a doll for days together, saying nothing. She is so not the Khushi people fell in love with.. May be when she decides to get Shyam back, will we get the actual khushi back... Confused

No Sa,...I don't want that. I really hope not. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..OmNaMaSteOm

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Daljeet-Abhaas - 10 mins
Deepali-Akshay - 10 mins
Barun-Sanaya - 2 mins

Red..Yep..I totally agree...She is beautiful..she is a good actress...and this is definitely not what she signed up for...Is this the same Khushi who fed Arnav Jalebis when he fainted??Who changed tyres??Who said she can cross any limit to save her husband??

I don't know who's messing with the story..But IPK is soon going the cliched SP way!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithapisces25OmNaMaSteOm

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Originally posted by -Huma-

I think they are not giving Deepali a meatier role because of the backlash they faced after giving into Daljeet's demand..

Yeah, that could be true, but the CVs need to learn how to make use of all the secondary leads equally. Whereas one track may focus on Arnav and Anjali's relationship, another should focus on Khushi and Payal's. When a secondary character is thrown to the back, the actor/actress playing it won't feel inspired to continue in the show. I don't blame Deepali a bit in quitting.

music1incandescentOmNaMaSteOm-MeMyselfI

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Daljeet-Abhaas - 10 mins
Deepali-Akshay - 10 mins
Barun-Sanaya - 2 mins

@Ranju - sorry to interrupt but what kind of kala khatta have you been sipping? LOL  the actual Khushi, not this SP mahaan bahu, would have never brought back Shyam - she would have learned that Di can and should be without a ratbas***d husband because HE WILL NOT CHANGE and HE IS A KILLER.  The old Khushi would have slapped him after ASR slapped him and said get your butt out before I call the police for all you did to me.  But no, this Khushi will again not show any character growth and be silent and go back on the very basis of her character which is principles about right and wrong, and bring back Shyam.  *head desk*

and that is why Deepali left this sinking ship.  She does not want to be wallpaper in a regressive show.  Good for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..pisces25SunoNa...incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top