Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ranjitha

Its as if they are doing a ehsaan on us by giving us 'ArHi' scenes .. DAMMIT
Sanaya can be demanding Sammy, she has the right to be... She stands like a doll for days together, saying nothing. She is so not the Khushi people fell in love with.. May be when she decides to get Shyam back, will we get the actual khushi back... 😕

No Sa,...I don't want that. I really hope not. 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sanaya can be demanding Sammy, she has the right to be... She stands like a doll for days together, saying nothing. She is so not the Khushi people fell in love with.. May be when she decides to get Shyam back, will we get the actual khushi back... 😕

Red..Yep..I totally agree...She is beautiful..she is a good actress...and this is definitely not what she signed up for...Is this the same Khushi who fed Arnav Jalebis when he fainted??Who changed tyres??Who said she can cross any limit to save her husband??

I don't know who's messing with the story..But IPK is soon going the cliched SP way!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Huma-

I think they are not giving Deepali a meatier role because of the backlash they faced after giving into Daljeet's demand..

Yeah, that could be true, but the CVs need to learn how to make use of all the secondary leads equally. Whereas one track may focus on Arnav and Anjali's relationship, another should focus on Khushi and Payal's. When a secondary character is thrown to the back, the actor/actress playing it won't feel inspired to continue in the show. I don't blame Deepali a bit in quitting.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Ranju - sorry to interrupt but what kind of kala khatta have you been sipping? 😆  the actual Khushi, not this SP mahaan bahu, would have never brought back Shyam - she would have learned that Di can and should be without a ratbas***d husband because HE WILL NOT CHANGE and HE IS A KILLER.  The old Khushi would have slapped him after ASR slapped him and said get your butt out before I call the police for all you did to me.  But no, this Khushi will again not show any character growth and be silent and go back on the very basis of her character which is principles about right and wrong, and bring back Shyam.  *head desk*

and that is why Deepali left this sinking ship.  She does not want to be wallpaper in a regressive show.  Good for her.
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

This video clearly stated Payal/Akash are second leads after ArShi I always think of them as second leads of the show.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhprQqMMpEE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hi...do you mind if I put this on the first page? 
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

No Sa,...I don't want that. I really hope not. 

Fari
The team should just give a logical end to this show.. They are done with their story.. SHyam ko saza do ya arnav ko maar daalo.. do anything but end it off, before akash, HP, mami, nanai, dadi call it quits !!! (Barun and Sanaya cannot be counted in this list because they are nothing to this show !!)
ranjitha thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

@Ranju - sorry to interrupt but what kind of kala khatta have you been sipping? 😆  the actual Khushi, not this SP mahaan bahu, would have never brought back Shyam - she would have learned that Di can and should be without a ratbas***d husband because HE WILL NOT CHANGE and HE IS A KILLER.  The old Khushi would have slapped him after ASR slapped him and said get your butt out before I call the police for all you did to me.  But no, this Khushi will again not show any character growth and be silent and go back on the very basis of her character which is principles about right and wrong, and bring back Shyam.  *head desk*

and that is why Deepali left this sinking ship.  She does not want to be wallpaper in a regressive show.  Good for her.

My aplogies for this oh so wrong statement Anu... mann mein kuch aur chal raha tha par likha kuch aur.. Thank you for correcting me Anu.. 'I bow to you', 'i fall to your feet'...
That Khushi's USP was DIL but she did have DIMAAG... but now she has joined the newly started competition: who's the dumb, dumber, dumbest !!!!
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

👏

but Payal is aware of Garima being her stepmother
Khushi was 8 when she lost her parents... G married S after that didn't she
although it has not been mentioned in the show yet

Oh...you're right. I just edited it. 

Thanks Appu.

ranjitha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Red..Yep..I totally agree...She is beautiful..she is a good actress...and this is definitely not what she signed up for...Is this the same Khushi who fed Arnav Jalebis when he fainted??Who changed tyres??Who said she can cross any limit to save her husband??

I don't know who's messing with the story..But IPK is soon going the cliched SP way!!

it is the effect of the new writer ... IPK will now turn into 'KASATHOTTI ZINDAGI KII PART II'.. kasathotti in kannada means GUTTER
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

The reason is that they have not "Negotiated" to the superior level as the actress playing RUDALI has! She even managed to change the WHOLE storyline and get 15 out of 20 minutes of every episode!

She should write a book on negotiations! She managed to sideline a IMMENSLY popular LEAD pair in favour of her Abala Nari storyline! i give her chops coz the women has SKILLS! She is skilled in how to milk something for everything it's worth!

Barun was on leave, PH was worried about TRP, a few "phangirls" petitioned the PH to make Rudali stay and voila, we get IPKKND turned into "Didi Ki Sautan"!!

When fans complain this is NOT what they signed up to see, the previouse head writer, the infamous "MR TWITTER " said "Dhekna Hain to Deko"!! That line is now more famous than HIM!!

So you see, Deepali though a highly educated and talented individual is NOT as skilled in the art of  "Manipulation" as someone else on this show! Therefore she has chosen to leave to persue greener pastures than try to FORCE the PH to change the storyline!! I respect her for her decision! I wish her the BEST!

👏 Agree with your every single word. Excellent post.