Originally posted by rima

fari good point

and there were so many posts asking DB not to leave
why not for por payal
at least her role will be more constructive
she is a true sister to khushi and not a weepy type
i like deepali a lot
i also liked daljeet
but eventally these writers have to decide how they will use their side characters
it can prove destructive like with DB

and it can prove constructive like with NK (I am sad NK is also neglected. so is akshay)

Hey Rima,

I think people are afraid to make demands for Deepali to stay because of the DB fiasco. Just see where it has come down to, we know Deepali / Payal was neglected but we are still afraid to ask for it something we know is right. 

Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, I like Payal she i better than Anjali.
I feel so sad that Deepali quit well, it's not hard to believe either because she wasn't given the space if you compare with old episodes.
There is no sister's bond left between Khushi/Payal which is really very annoying.
agree, if they can negotiate with DB why not Deepali???
actually, she is a better actress than DB+ more professional that's why she didn't let anyone about her quitting before it's final.

@Rima I don't thing fans will do another mistake like they did for DB. It's already enough!
I am not saying that Deepali would ask more screen space, but our previous experience with DB is not ended yet. We're punished for taking DB's side😭😭
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
During the kidnapping track i had expected Payal to realize that Khushi was upset  but NK realized and not Payal.. I found that hard to digest. If i write a list of instances when i wanted Pyal to react i guess i will run out of space...
having seen deepali's acting in DMG, I'm sure she will do great...
I just hope we get to see a bit of sisterly bond too. I would want that Payal who yelled at ASR when he had brought an unconscious Khushi home... That attitude of Payal that was lost after that day
Fari, I am very happy for Deepali. She saw the writing on the wall on the turn the show will take and decided instead of becoming just another SP silent bahu, to explore other options. She may have wanted her character to be strong and tell Dadi about Shyam but she knew from what they have done to Di, that would never happen. I applaud her for taking a risk to find a job that will give her quality of work instead of just quantity screenspace and extra money.
favoritism dear 

i wish they had used her skill
Glad she quit rather then crying 
Its because she is not good at begging for screen space like dolly ji!

Im happy that she left😃 I hope she finds a way better role than this where she can show her talent😊
Edited by BarunliciousGal - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

The reason is that they have not "Negotiated" to the superior level as the actress playing RUDALI has! She even managed to change the WHOLE storyline and get 15 out of 20 minutes of every episode!

She should write a book on negotiations! She managed to sideline a IMMENSLY popular LEAD pair in favour of her Abala Nari storyline! i give her chops coz the women has SKILLS! She is skilled in how to milk something for everything it's worth!

Barun was on leave, PH was worried about TRP, a few "phangirls" petitioned the PH to make Rudali stay and voila, we get IPKKND turned into "Didi Ki Sautan"!!

When fans complain this is NOT what they signed up to see, the previouse head writer, the infamous "MR TWITTER " said "Dhekna Hain to Deko"!! That line is now more famous than HIM!!

So you see, Deepali though a highly educated and talented individual is NOT as skilled in the art of  "Manipulation" as someone else on this show! Therefore she has chosen to leave to persue greener pastures than try to FORCE the PH to change the storyline!! I respect her for her decision! I wish her the BEST!

Ditto !!

I respect her decision too. 
I really wish things were different. I wish she could stay in the show. 
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
Because she did not negotiate with the PH.When she felt she needs to explore more she decided to move.

P.S.:Though I like her very much but I won't sign any petitions to give her meatier role.The past has taught us a lesson.

Nice post totally agree with u
Fari great post!

Hasn't this been the issue since a long time? Creatives just don't know how to use the supporting characters. I would much rather have wanted to see Payal then see glee and her drama. That being said I shall miss Deepali but girl deserves more I have seen her in DMG and her talent here was totally underutilized good luck to her. I respect her for not publicizing the exit like a certain somebody on the show.
Edited by pisces25 - 11 years ago