India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Teaches

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

There are many lessons to be learnt from Ekta and her Cv's. Pavitra Rishta teaches:

1)       It's okay for a woman to sacrifice her own happiness for others. (Archu and Purvi)

2)       It's okay to fall in love with a guy, make him fall head over heels for you and get engaged to him. And on your wedding day you get him married to someone else while you watch like a mute spectator. (Purvi)

3)       It's okay to emotionally blackmail others to get what you want. (Ovi)

4)       Its okay to tell lies to your son and keep him separated from the love of his life. Forging of signatures are quite normal. (Savita)

5)       It's okay to ill threat your in-laws. (Manju)

6)       It's okay to abort your own child; you can kidnap your sister's son.(Varsha)

7)       It's okay to dishonour your mother just to keep your wife happy. (Vinod)

8)       It's okay to get married to someone else on your wedding day just because the love of your life asks you to. (Arjun)

9)       It's okay to divorce your husband because your adopted son asks you to because he wants his biological mother to get married to his father. (Archu)

10)   It's okay to kidnap people and demand ransoms from their father. (Soham/Vishnu)

11)   It's okay to have your heart broken by the woman you love. (Manav, Arjun and Satish---God I miss him).

12)   It's okay to support your daughter in law and give her comforting words but when the time comes to put those words into action you cannot act. (Damodar)

13)   It's okay if your son gets married to someone else; you should still bless his bride even though that's not who you wanted as a bahu. (DK)

14)   It's okay if you're involved in a love triangle; it's just a shape after all, it's not like your ruining your life or anything. (Arjun, Purvi, Ovi and Manav, Archana and Shravani)

15)   It's okay to get pregnant before marriage. (Shravani and let's hope it's not Purvi to)

16)   It's okay to have an affair with an older man; he will give you everything you want.(Punni)

17)   It's okay to attempt suicide; you'll get what you want by doing so.(Ovi)

18)   It's okay to taunt your daughter in law and make her life hell; she's never good enough for your son. All you should think about is money. (Savita)

19)   It's okay to raise your son as a goon; that's where the profit is. (Balan)

20)   It's okay to become someone else's mistress even though you are married to a wonderful husband. (Varsha)

21)   It's okay to want only rich sons in laws for your daughters; are mere mechanic won't do. (Sulochana)

22)   It's okay to seek revenge on others because you were humiliated. (Punni)

23)   It's okay to go through challenges after challenges just to prove you love someone's daughter; it will be worth it in the end when she uses you as the sacrificial lamb. (Arjun)

24)   It's okay to make a mockery of marriage; it's child's play after all. (Arjun, Purvi and Ovi)

25)   It's okay to marry a guy who does not love you; at least you got what you wanted. (Ovi)

Phew, my list is quite an extensive one. I'm sorry if I wore you guys out. If I left out anything, please feel free to add to the list.

These are some of the lessons Pr teaches its viewers. Well done Ms. Ekta Kapoor, you've imparted some wonderful lessons to your fans.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jenelle05 - 07 September 2012 at 5:54am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

RazRazeepavrishmunny2recoupd3luver-QH-ttt0011nithi07Rose_7khushikulz19Indra2012adittyramki1HoneySucklejdronamrajuKatRulzampliphyWanderingBeautyKittya_CullenJaishankarSudhaSangeetnaavaForeverSHINeeJShivAshlaikapreetipcGauravc_More48aathyasoapwatcher1bee5alicia.AnAvidReaderbonibrightpallavi25

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenelle05

There are many lessons to be learnt from Ekta and her Cv's. Pavitra Rishta teaches:

1)       It's okay for a woman to sacrifice her own happiness for others. (Archu and Purvi)

2)       It's okay to fall in love with a guy, make him fall head over heels for you and get engaged to him. And on your wedding day you get him married to someone else while you watch like a mute spectator. (Purvi)

3)       It's okay to emotionally blackmail others to get what you want. (Ovi)

4)       Its okay to tell lies to your son and keep him separated from the love of his life. Forging of signatures are quite normal. (Savita)

5)       It's okay to ill threat your in-laws. (Manju)

6)       It's okay to abort your own child; you can kidnap your sister's son.(Varsha)

7)       It's okay to dishonour your mother just to keep your wife happy. (Vinod)

8)       It's okay to get married to someone else on your wedding day just because the love of your life asks you to. (Arjun)

9)       It's okay to divorce your husband because your adopted son asks you to because he wants his biological mother to get married to his father. (Archu)

10)   It's okay to kidnap people and demand ransoms from their father. (Soham/Vishnu)

11)   It's okay to have your heart broken by the woman you love. (Manav, Arjun and Satish---God I miss him).

12)   It's okay to support your daughter in law and give her comforting words but when the time comes to put those words into action you cannot act. (Damodar)

13)   It's okay if your son gets married to someone else; you should still bless his bride even though that's not who you wanted as a bahu. (DK)

14)   It's okay if you're involved in a love triangle; it's just a shape after all, it's not like your ruining your life or anything. (Arjun, Purvi, Ovi and Manav, Archana and Shravani)

15)   It's okay to get pregnant before marriage. (Shravani and let's hope it's not Purvi to)

16)   It's okay to have an affair with an older man; he will give you everything you want.(Punni)

17)   It's okay to attempt suicide; you'll get what you want by doing so.(Ovi)

18)   It's okay to taunt your daughter in law and make her life hell; she's never good enough for your son. All you should think about is money. (Savita)

19)   It's okay to raise your son as a goon; that's where the profit is. (Balan)

20)   It's okay to become someone else's mistress even though you are married to a wonderful husband. (Varsha)

21)   It's okay to want only rich sons in laws for your daughters; are mere mechanic won't do. (Sulochana)

22)   It's okay to seek revenge on others because you were humiliated. (Punni)

23)   It's okay to go through challenges after challenges just to prove you love someone's daughter; it will be worth it in the end when she uses you as the sacrificial lamb. (Arjun)

24)   It's okay to make a mockery of marriage; it's child's play after all. (Arjun, Purvi and Ovi)

25)   It's okay to marry a guy who does not love you; at least you got what you wanted. (Ovi)

Phew, my list is quite an extensive one. I'm sorry if I wore you guys out. If I left out anything, please feel free to add to the list.

These are some of the lessons Pr teaches its viewers. Well done Ms. Ekta Kapoor, you've imparted some wonderful lessons to your fans.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the other damages being already done,I really hope this one doesn't happen atleast i.e.
Purvi pregnant with Arjun's child.
this will be just PATHETIC..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-shagufta2211khushikulz19Jaisoifpn_92ForeverSHINeeKittya_CullenAshlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
and the list goes on and on...it teaches us so many things..v shud surely thnk cv's for their teachings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH---Jenelle--

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
You know what by doing all this, they call it as "Pavitra Rishta."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH---Jenelle--pn_92ForeverSHINee

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

and the list goes on and on...it teaches us so many things..v shud surely thnk cv's for their teachings...
It would take me an entire day to finish this list. and as far as i can see the negatives out weigh the positives...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-Ashlaika

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Oh, another lesson:

Its okay to be married to someone else; you can still pursue the love of your life on the side.(Arjun)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-khushikulz19pn_92JaishankarKittya_CullenForeverSHINeeAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Jene it wont take you to a day it will take u a eternity to complete ,the list is endless LOL

Wonderful post Jene Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH---Jenelle--jdronamrajupn_92ForeverSHINeeKittya_CullenAshlaikaAnAvidReader

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Jene it wont take you to a day it will take u a eternity to complete ,the list is endless LOL

Wonderful post Jene Smile
Thanks Jai.

the list is quite extensive. i can think of some more to add but i'll stop for now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-pn_92Jaishankar

Go to top