Hide things n create MU - ktlk funda

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So now days one more funda is popular in ktlk ..."HIDE THINGS N CREATE MU " ...earlier it was ashu who hide mallu thing from nidhi n hence separation happened ..though kyun chupaya ye aaj tak samajh nahi aaya n now both ashni r hiding their marriage from new entries ..hence more MU again ...i wonder ab ye MU kya toofan layegi . 

but the point is ...is it really necessary ? i mean cant twist happen without hiding things ? 
it looks so weird when there is even no logic in hiding things ...i m not able to understand that why ashu n nidhi r not telling amar n ahana about their marriage ? just to create confusion n increase track ? 

if they show some good reason behind hiding tab bhi kuch baat samajh mein aaye but yahan to ...but i think they both r hiding jaan boojh kar as they can make jealous each other . πŸ˜•

anyway isse better ye hota that amar ko pata hota that nidhi is married but still he does friendship with nidhi n has some soft corner for her ...nidhi also takes care of him as a doctor but ashu feels insecure by seeing nidhi's concern towards him . 

on the other hand ahana ko bhi maloom hota that ashu is married but she doesnt know who is his wife ...but as a teenager she cant stop drooling over him n tries to remain close to ashu in front of nidhi . n then nidhi gets insecure on her own . 
( though i still feel that ahana track is not required right now as nidhi already had enough of everythn earlier )πŸ˜•

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 11 years ago
Great post Shikha agree with you...
Agree with u.. Shikha... hiding being married.. makes NO SENSE!
Shikha: hide thing & create MU happens in every daily soaps..
Hide and Sneak is the Motto of the monthπŸ˜‰