Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I Love Constructive Criticism ? (Page 11)

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Bashers: Daljeet should quit and get a life, Barun should hug properly and practice his appropriate for TV lovemaking skills, Sanaya should get new dresses and then seduce Arnav ji.

Droolers: I lubbs Barun and Barun ka aangraizi accent, I lubbs Sanaya and Sanaya ki chikni kamariya, I lubbs to see Suugaag raat scenes.

Constructive critics: All the above are idiots.

Disclaimer: Purely for phun intended. Any affect on any person's (living or dead) feelings, are purely due to that person's OTT sensitvity.

P.S. I lauw IPK

Edited by Risha.J - 07 September 2012 at 8:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sopheeS.StephyStormChaserNi1234gatheringstorm

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Seriously some people associated with IPK ( *cough* GH and DB) should read the posts and understand what the viewers are trying to say. The viewers and also the TRPs  are trying to say that this so called Didi ki Saut storyline is not working so just cut it and give the viewers Arnav - Khushi love story. But the PH is so bent on destroying their own serial that they are making everyone dumb to highlight the evil. God bless them and the show. All the people associated with the show are leaving and it won't be much longer when the viewers will also desert the serial. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserNi1234gatheringstorm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Wonderful post Nisha!
Completely agree with you!
Nowadays bashing and constructive criticism has become the same thing over here..One cannot even express their opinions openly without being subjected to impending doom...
And yup, I know there aren't any hidden meaning there dammit! LOL!ROFLROFL

agreed miss india...:)

hahahahah no hidden meanings and puzzles..

sidhi baat no bakwaas

No conphusion great combination! Thumbs Up LOL
And here I am trying to 'constructively criticise' someone who's not even worth criticising! And not in a good way for sure! No hidden compliment here and I mean it! LOL
Now all I can do is laugh! Seriously! Laugh at the people who are in no position to understand the majority of the audience. Bas.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

I once heard SI and BS said that they do not get to see the script until a few days before the shoot. I am now wondering why is that so? Honestly speaking I think it's a strategy by the PH.  Personally speaking if such scripts were given to me as an actor/actress months in advance then I'll surely trow the towel in.

DP: Sir when do I actually say something, I've been standing her dressed in lovely saris for the last few months with a constipated look on my face.

Man: Just hold on DP your chance will come

DP: But you said that to me that time when I realize that guy cheated my sister. I wanted to tell him off but you said not yet.

Man: Don't worry I will let you say a few words when he's exposed in front of his family.

DP: What do I do until then

Man: Well... you can just listen to your MIL taunts,  oh and BTW your new name will be "Khoon bari taang" from now on.

-Call buaji now and then,

-Pretend you're not living in the same house as your sister,

-Pretend you never knew your SIL husband previously etc etc.

-Oh and while you're doing that your husband will bring in chucky to make your life hell.

DP: I QUIT!!!

Clap

gatheringstorm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

viji

when downfall starts it begins this way only unfortunately

one by one  is quting the show
finally we  will quit one fine day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Preets19RickyBahlNi1234StormChaserOnepoundChic

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Seriously some people associated with IPK ( *cough* GH and DB) should read the posts and understand what the viewers are trying to say. The viewers and also the TRPs  are trying to say that this so called Didi ki Saut storyline is not working so just cut it and give the viewers Arnav - Khushi love story. But the PH is so bent on destroying their own serial that they are making everyone dumb to highlight the evil. God bless them and the show. All the people associated with the show are leaving and it won't be much longer when the viewers will also desert the serial. 

perfectly said buddy...:)

PSharada

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Archana--

Very very upset with news of deepali pansare exit.

today i felt i pillar of IPK has collapsed

Cv's are responsible

they didnt give her proper track after marriage. instaed of showing love story of two couples we got hate marriage of arshi

Rishita even with Arshi hate marriage they could have made a meaningful parallel track for payash: how their relationship develops corresponding to the varying dynamics in the family equations.They could have tried and connected payash to Arshi story.That wouldnt have been a problem considering Arshi got married for payash.If that connection was established then audience wouldnt feel Payash are unimportant.Instead we would watch it to see how it affects Arshi.But instead we got Chameli ka tel,Bubbly the demon child,cocktail parties,high heels fiasco,random guy in a cafe and what not.

archana, Ni, Viji, Chaitra, Kookie, Rima and everyone

i wanna ask somethig
 people criticise us for making constructive posts. They never saw what was our  intention but called it bashing. never realised that how by constant feedback we hv kept its essence alive in online world and among youth generation plus housewives all across the globe

ok we r bashers But why didnt they have a single time to make a appreciation post for deepali pansare?? why drooling over barun's  and his vest was so important that even no one found the need to appreciate her. we are bashers club..but not them??
where did their IPK loyalty go then???? which they claim day- night in this forum how they r true fans  of this show

That gives us an insight to the maturity level of the so called phankis.Only BS and drooling matters.
They would  like to close their eyes and believe eveything is perfect in IPK land even if the problems are glaringly obvious.Poojali syndrome maybe?

Edited by --Archana-- - 07 September 2012 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234vijji12

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha.J

Bashers: Daljeet should quit and get a life, Barun should hug properly and practice his appropriate for TV lovemaking skills, Sanaya should get new dresses and then seduce Arnav ji.

Droolers: I lubbs Barun and Barun ka aangraizi accent, I lubbs Sanaya and Sanaya ki chikni kamariya, I lubbs to see Suugaag raat scenes.

Constructive criticisers: All the above are idiots.

Disclaimer: Purely for phun intended. Any affect on any person's (living or dead) feelings, are purely due to that person's OTT sensitvity.

P.S. I lauw IPK

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha-RickyBahlIceflamesvijji12

Go to top