Why I Love Constructive Criticism ? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sashhh33

again dis post stands out!!
riticism is nly wen u love sumthin nd dnt want it 2 drain amidst its speciality nd talent!!! but nwadays wen u say sumthin abt sum character dey feel we r bashin!! 
arent we dat mature enugh 2 understnd wat is bashin nd criticism!!!
well if sumthin is nt gud fr d show den definately as we love our show we shud point it!!!
thnks nisha fr makin dis post!

So true buddy..I agree

Thank u so much...:)
Originally posted by tv_watcher

gr8 post dear
completely agree wid u

Thanks Buddy😊
Originally posted by ...Areeba...

Wow !! Amazing Post !! 

Agree with each & every line in this post !! 👏

Don't have much words to say , But Absolutely Amazing 😉

Thank u so much
Originally posted by chaitra2011

True to the power of infinity Nishu. 😊

The first quote says it all. " If nothing bad is ever said. nothing good will ever get done." The only important thing here would be taking it in the right spirit and working on it asap. Constructive criticism happens when one wishes the best for you and wants you to excel.

Its a different thing when you are criticized on a personal level just with the intention of bringing down one's morale. This is where constructive criticism differs from the destructive one. Rest you said it all babe!  Post splendid hai 😃

Waah Chaitu Babes Waah..:)

@ Bold - I am flattered by your compliment..:)
Originally posted by naddiya26

as always brilliant post dear 

Thanks Naddiya..:)
i agree to each and every thing...but not only the person but audience shd also learn to behave in a right way... so wht i believe is...if told in a positive way...a truely negative critisim can be turned in to a positive one...all we have to do is to be civilized enough to comment abt some ones hard work coz if u dont have any contribution in their hardwork you dont have any right to act rude...audience shd also learn to behave in a right way to point out mistakes and shd not be left free to behave in a wild way, as i have seen many people behaving like a jungli while stating a very right thing, the only thing em trying to say is even if u r on the right side tht does'nt gives u an authority to behave jungli coz by behaving like this u r saying bye bye to the true essense of ur message and so a positive critisim can be taken as a negative one...the theme of my comment was tht.. only positive behaviour can help constructive crtisim to be taken in a right way and improve the performance gaps...loved ur post and thanks for the pm😊
Originally posted by vijji12

Nish only one kostin when constuctive criticism is tagged as bashing and hurting the actors personally

what dio i call drooling posts?
i dont have any problem with those posts but when i say something wrong about the show people say we are spreading negativity by drooling they are spreading postive vibrations in IF and yeah it is reflecting trp charts.

Nish how much ever they try it is a fact that one actors negotiation effceted the show and changed full story line,naturally frusration shifts from character to that artist who is playing the role.and people are jus bothered abour negotiations not any thing else.
what is so wrong in that?it is effecting my show dammit?i have each and every right to voice over my opinion.
Nish u want me to tell u who is spreading negativity and who is discussing actor's personal life .this news givers from PH.they get all sort of half truth by their source and add masala to it for attention in the forum
 actors are not kids they cry to some one and say please ask them not to bash us
but still DB roxx❤️
dont bash her she is not eating any thing .i had a dream last night about this😭

this is jus my fun  comment not intended to offend any person

wow

very well said babes

agreed

Bang on

IPK ROCKS

SARUN ROCKS

🤣
Very very upset with news of deepali pansare exit.

today i felt i pillar of IPK has collapsed

Cv's are responsible

they didnt give her proper track after marriage. instaed of showing love story of two couples we got hate marriage of arshi
Originally posted by Black_Paradize

i agree to each and every thing...but not only the person but audience shd also learn to behave in a right way... so wht i believe is...if told in a positive way...a truely negative critisim can be turned in to a positive one...all we have to do is to be civilized enough to comment abt some ones hard work coz if u dont have any contribution in their hardwork you dont have any right to act rude...audience shd also learn to behave in a right way to point out mistakes and shd not be left free to behave in a wild way, as i have seen many people behaving like a jungli while stating a very right thing, the only thing em trying to say is even if u r on the right side tht does'nt gives u an authority to behave jungli coz by behaving like this u r saying bye bye to the true essense of ur message and so a positive critisim can be taken as a negative one...the theme of my comment was tht.. only positive behaviour can help constructive crtisim to be taken in a right way and improve the performance gaps...loved ur post and thanks for the pm😊

Very well said buddy...!!

A very valid point..I agree completely..
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I had to write this.You know the Cvs and a certain actress is very delusional.😆

Delusional indeed. especially after the actress said we would feel sympathy for her after seeing her suffer in the serial. It's become ulta actually. 😆