Users

Frequent Posters

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Wonderful post Nisha!

Completely agree with you!
Nowadays bashing and constructive criticism has become the same thing over here..One cannot even express their opinions openly without being subjected to impending doom...
And yup, I know there aren't any hidden meaning there dammit! LOL!🤣🤣

agreed miss india...:)

hahahahah no hidden meanings and puzzles..

sidhi baat no bakwaas
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyabtbarun

In case they are not interested...let them shift base from RM to some IVORY TOWER..where they will not know what the world thinks about them...

it seriously amazes me that they are offended with the constructive criticism on this forum...they dont even have to put an effort to read between the lines...cant they just see the reason why most are so exasperated...its only coz we LOVE THE SHOW DAMMIT...even a blind, deaf and mute person would have understood this by know...now i fail to realise which category are the CV'S in...

till now i used to wonder whether are opinions even matter to the CV's ...now i realise they just dont understand what we are trying to convey...can we get more specific in our writing than this...

oops i forgot "dekhna hai to dekho"...i just cant get over this statement...
they need to revisit their books to understand basics of marketing strategies...

wow buddy

very well said

I agree completely over here..:)

Cheers..:)
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Nisha again as usual an amazing post.

U always out do your self in all your posts.

Criticism comes only when we like something so much & we really feel the need to give our feed back.
If positive feed back is appreciated & then constructive criticism which always helps the individual to grow in leaps & bounds should be even more appreciated because here there are higher chances of it being true. People can come with false appreciation too which is actually worse then negative feed back.

A very important factor in constructive critics is, learn to respect the other members views & do not get blinded with just one perspective of a situation because it seems to be in majority or because some one came up with an excellent analysis to back it up (some analysis are really nice though).

Do not tag other members a negative term just because you do not gel with their thought process. Always introspect with your self before attacking any one personally. 

This Forum has slowly turned into fan club i hope a situation in future does not arrive when we may have to actually rename this forum completely - that would be a sad state.

@ Bold - I am flattered..

wonderfully explained Harshu..I agree completely..well said

Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

ATTENTION TM'S 
IF CONSTRUCTIVE CRTICISM  is termed as BASHING  then from today i announce DROOLING POSTS be termed as VULGAR POSTS.

well said darling

But for who are u saying????
Those deaf ones whose daily life rotate around  around just  fantasizing a married actor  and putting it into a social website like India Forums  in a very obnoxious way. and doing analysis of his body parts in a very vulgar way??? Is this what he wud like to see here???

for me a crticism post is 100000 times better than those Vulgar Posts .any day any time.

PEHLE APNE GIREBAAN MEY JHAAK KAR DEKHO  PHIR DUSRO KO  GYAAN DENA WHAT IS BASHING-WESHING
( look within your own collars first before passing a moral judgement to others)

But some people Invite bashers themselves with their posts.
Examples i need not mention..u all are smart out here. 

🤣

And i can say the people who come up with constructive posts never ever interfered first with the drooling posts. Because every one has freedom of expression. But if you point fingers at others, reactions are natural from this corner.

Agreed

If a TM finds a post as bashing a show or actor within IF rules   plz , refrain from commenting. No body is official spokesperson of IPKKND and actors here.

bang on

Every post has its target reader,.
If drooling post has its own readers, Constructive crticism posts have its own majority public in India forums.
No need to go n interfere in others post
warna Khud ki baizzati ho jayegi uddhar. 
agarrr khud ko insult karwaney ka shauk hai then go  n interfere and Poke nose in others matter,

oR if dont want that,  remain in your own zone, ur own friend circle. watch ipk at 8pm, come to forums, select ur like minded posts, comment, discuss , leave 

Kadak bole toh ekdam kadak

No need to prove here that iam biggest daljeet fan , i cant see posts against her.  If u feel upset close the browser. 

hahahah agreed

Simple Funda Mind Your own Business.

👏

THIS WAY THERE WILL BE PEACE

and let our Mods do their work and not by disturbing them  in every sneeze we make

waaha rishi waahh..u nailed it

nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
again dis post stands out!!
riticism is nly wen u love sumthin nd dnt want it 2 drain amidst its speciality nd talent!!! but nwadays wen u say sumthin abt sum character dey feel we r bashin!! 
arent we dat mature enugh 2 understnd wat is bashin nd criticism!!!
well if sumthin is nt gud fr d show den definately as we love our show we shud point it!!!
thnks nisha fr makin dis post!

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing amazing amazing post Nisha...!! SOme people are not good at dealing with criticism... They need to realize sometimes it is needed for someone to improve what they do... But in here every single thing is bashing...If Constructive Criticism is bashing then I am happy to be a basher...End of the day we are the customer. we are the audience so we have a right to be disappointed, we have a right to criticize, if they can't handle it then it's their problem not ours...    Edited by babes25 - 11 years ago
tv_watcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 post dear
completely agree wid u
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow !! Amazing Post !! 

Agree with each & every line in this post !! 👏

Don't have much words to say , But Absolutely Amazing 😉
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True to the power of infinity Nishu. 😊

The first quote says it all. " If nothing bad is ever said. nothing good will ever get done." The only important thing here would be taking it in the right spirit and working on it asap. Constructive criticism happens when one wishes the best for you and wants you to excel.

Its a different thing when you are criticized on a personal level just with the intention of bringing down one's morale. This is where constructive criticism differs from the destructive one. Rest you said it all babe!  Post splendid hai 😃
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
as always brilliant post dear