Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ni1234

taking a bow for this comment..

simply brilliant

thanks nish

that quite simply is the power of criticism and the ability to call a spade a spade
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rima

thanks nish

that quite simply is the power of criticism and the ability to call a spade a spade

agreed

here you can't call spade a spade..

If u will .."REPORTED.."

🤣
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In case they are not interested...let them shift base from RM to some IVORY TOWER..where they will not know what the world thinks about them...

it seriously amazes me that they are offended with the constructive criticism on this forum...they dont even have to put an effort to read between the lines...cant they just see the reason why most are so exasperated...its only coz we LOVE THE SHOW DAMMIT...even a blind, deaf and mute person would have understood this by know...now i fail to realise which category are the CV'S in...

till now i used to wonder whether are opinions even matter to the CV's ...now i realise they just dont understand what we are trying to convey...can we get more specific in our writing than this...

oops i forgot "dekhna hai to dekho"...i just cant get over this statement...
they need to revisit their books to understand basics of marketing strategies...
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Statement 1 - I am happy that Deepali quit this show.
                                 I bless her with all my heart and she deserves much more                                                           than what they are dishing at her right now.

Statement 2 - I would have been much happier if Daljeet would have quit                                                         this show rather than Deepali.
                               Our show would have been much better and would have not                                                     become "Didi ki Saut "

Statement 3 - If now Deepali also wants to negotiate in the name of                                                                   character growth I would still be happy instead of Daljeet 
                                negotiating  for character growth.                                                            

Statement 4 -It is possible for character growth in Paayal's character but                                                       has anyone seen any character growth in Anjali's character?

Statement 5 -   If Deepali quits , I will feel sad .But I will still not get back to 
                                   watching this show again.
                                   If Daljeet quits, I will jump with joy along with major TRP audience                                            and will start watching this show again.

Now tell me all these above statements reflect my inner thoughts, do you see any hate or personal vendetta?
Where have I bashed any actor?
All I care about is IPKKND.
I am least concerned about Sobti's haircut / Sanaya's personal life / Daljeet's baby voice and her lovey dovey husband's trips out of town.
Just give me my show back dammit.
I don't give a damn about anything until and unless it messes with our show.
Daljeet's negotiation has messed up with our show big time.
Those who deny this are living in the delusional world.
Everything was outed by her about her negotiations in front of the entire forum.
Now tell me how can I bash anyone when a person herself is stating the obvious.

Those who still think I am bashing Daljeet, Go make a video or better cry Mommy to the MODS.
Go Figure it out.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Bashing:
'X' is a s**t.
'X' is a bas***d.
'X' is a bitch.

Criticism:
'X' can not emote.
'X' does not deserve'Y'.
'X' needs to redeem himself/herself.
'X' does not have any conscience.

I hope we are here matured enough to understand the difference between bashing and criticism,
And criticism of an actor or character is only done when he/she is important to us.
No need of thinking we hate the one we criticize.
I do criticize Arnav but I do not criticize HP.I hope now you understand what negative posts mean.

P.S.:CVs do not think we love Anjali by seeing the numerous posts about her each day.
Neither we bash her,neither do we criticize her.She is beyond bashing.

Our posts about Anjali is a decent way of saying to her,"Get the hell out of ArShi's life.

Bashing and criticism theory does not apply o an irritating character.

what a comment buddy..

agreed with each word..

well said..

@ Underline - 🤣
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with your post totally ..

It like school with the teacher .. When i wrote 4 pages of my english Essays, the teachers would criticise my work ..yeah i'll be pissed off with the time i spent on it  BUT its ONLY FOR THE GOOD .. they would show me what part of my essay is going right and what is going wrong and advice me on how to write it better .. And then once i have done it right they would Praise me..

So i personally don't mind criticism .. It JUST helps people Improve for the Better ..  .. :) ..

Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Excellent post Nish, all your points are amazing.

My mind is still reeling from the news that Deepali quit so I'll edit with more thoughts later...for now, I'll just repeat what I said before.

This is not a fan club, its a discussion forum. Stop trying to restrict what people say here. Fans have every right to criticize actors, writers, storylines, etc. That's the point of a discussion forum. If GH can rudely say to the loyal fan "dekhna hai to dekho," we can give them the same message. No one tells them to come here and read what fans say.

awesomely said..

For instance, if fans are upset that a certain actress is getting too much screen-time and not delivering in the acting department, and feel she has messed up their favorite show with her contract negotiations (that were made very public when she needed our support), they have every right to express their anger and hurt. 

agreed completely..

I don't understand these repeated attempts to get our sympathy, through different means and "sources". I don't think they realize it is working against them. I don't believe these actors come on the forum, search for posts that are not favorable towards them, and cry over it. I'm sure they have a life. This is just another attempt to get us to stop making posts that go against what they are trying to shove down our throats. They will accept false praise over constructive criticism...with such maturity, no wonder the show is going downhill.

very very well said pri...:)

I usually ignore such posts..They hardly makes sense...😆
Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ni1234

what a comment buddy..

agreed with each word..

well said..

@ Underline - 🤣

I had to write this.You know the Cvs and a certain actress is very delusional.😆
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

This is DI ka screen space...I am having negotiation with the TM to get extra footage...

Please wait till I update..

hahahahahahah

😆
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

I had to write this.You know the Cvs and a certain actress is very delusional.😆

hahahahahahah

LOL literally