India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why I Love Constructive Criticism ?

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

One standout tactic that almost never fails to get noticed is right on, putting it all on the table, constructive criticism.

Why I Love Constructive Criticism ???

Because I love IPKKND way too much and I miss OLD IPKKND way too much. AS SIMPLE AS that.

1) Most people don't like giving criticism

Giving a compliment is easier to do and you rarely risk any kind of backlash.

2) Most people don't like receiving criticism

Once you can discern when the message is one you really should listen to, you'll grow much quicker.

3) Constructive criticism builds mental strength

The more criticism you hear, the more you'll be able to know when it's legitimate and when it's not, when to listen and when not to.

4) Constructive criticism has value that compliments can't have

Good constructive criticism, though, teaches you and in so doing, helps you now AND later, leading you to get more positive recognition with it than without it.

5) Constructive criticism is more likely to show off your skill than compliments

A good criticism shows that you were listening, analyzed what you heard, applied your skills and were able to communicate it back without leaving your audience feeling insulted. 

6) All criticism is a sign of success

Getting people to react means engaging them. Getting people to spend a half an hour or more in response means really engaging them, to the point where the results will be memorable.

7) Most people just don't do it

At the end of the day, most people just won't bother giving you any constructive criticism. If they think of it, they're more likely to file it anyway and move on, creating a personal brand-building opportunity for those few people who think it and act on it.

Then there is another thing called BASHING and BASHERS..

Cartoons Wallpaper: Calvin

So my dear Yaara, Please try to understand the difference.

Those who are posting their views with constructive criticism are not BASHERS.

Atleast TRY to understand their EMOTIONS..

They have BRAINS and and are not FREE.. They love the show as much as you LOVE them. They are pretty serious when it comes to the show or it's characters. 

So TRY to understand their EMOTIONS once in a while pleeejjj.

And still if you feel that this constructive Criticism will not help the show for it's betterment, then please don't open such threads.

Please read threads which pleases you the most. For an Example Drooling Posts, Puzzles Post etc etc...

Thanks for reading my post yaaras..

CUT IT.

P.S. ( My post do not have any hidden meanings, I have explained everything here itself.ROFL  Sidhi Baat No bakwaas..ROFL )

Edited by Ni1234 - 07 September 2012 at 6:06am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

ashodariyaMentalMavericksophiagoodyJordinMyPrinceBarungkskMaankigopiMadhuherebedragonsManisha.tv_watcherMaverick29roldcSaraJLblackdice1001sophee..Swapnali..monalisa1234mishty_angelSunisanny-beautifulOlive_RoseJaponicaCharmz_58Addie07RickyBahlnehusashhhRag1niAmazingAmyIceflamesgatheringstorm..mrinalini..shree10incarnadinepavi1lolly143shagun_sarunStormChaserspiritS.Stephyabracadabraasha...srijaaa127teja21arshi_karish-SI-vijji12-kri--Areeba-OnepoundChicCHIPPEDCUPnaddiya26anu17OmNaMaSteOm.x-bumblebee-x.Kookiemonster_Maggie_...Tanu...pieryrose-DKS-Flora3333vandana.sagarrima-Rehnuma-

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Bashing:
'X' is a s**t.
'X' is a bas***d.
'X' is a bitch.

Criticism:
'X' can not emote.
'X' does not deserve'Y'.
'X' needs to redeem himself/herself.
'X' does not have any conscience.

I hope we are here matured enough to understand the difference between bashing and criticism,
And criticism of an actor or character is only done when he/she is important to us.
No need of thinking we hate the one we criticize.
I do criticize Arnav but I do not criticize HP.I hope now you understand what negative posts mean.

P.S.:CVs do not think we love Anjali by seeing the numerous posts about her each day.
Neither we bash her,neither do we criticize her.She is beyond bashing.
Our posts about Anjali is a decent way of saying to her,"Get the hell out of ArShi's life.

Bashing and criticism theory does not apply to an irritating character.

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 07 September 2012 at 6:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001Iceflamesvellainsaanvijji12Ni1234abracadabraBlack_Paradize-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingpieryroseOmNaMaSteOmanu17OnepoundChicrima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Excellent post Nish, all your points are amazing.

My mind is still reeling from the news that Deepali quit so I'll edit with more thoughts later...for now, I'll just repeat what I said before.

This is not a fan club, its a discussion forum. Stop trying to restrict what people say here. Fans have every right to criticize actors, writers, storylines, etc. That's the point of a discussion forum. If GH can rudely say to the loyal fan "dekhna hai to dekho," we can give them the same message. No one tells them to come here and read what fans say.

For instance, if fans are upset that a certain actress is getting too much screen-time and not delivering in the acting department, and feel she has messed up their favorite show with her contract negotiations (that were made very public when she needed our support), they have every right to express their anger and hurt. 

I don't understand these repeated attempts to get our sympathy, through different means and "sources". I don't think they realize it is working against them. I don't believe these actors come on the forum, search for posts that are not favorable towards them, and cry over it. I'm sure they have a life. This is just another attempt to get us to stop making posts that go against what they are trying to shove down our throats. They will accept false praise over constructive criticism...with such maturity, no wonder the show is going downhill.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 07 September 2012 at 5:43am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Suniblackdice1001Manisha.IceflamesRag1niRickyBahlNi1234StormChaserabracadabraasha...-SI-S.Stephygatheringstormvijji12-DKS-pieryroseOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmanu17rima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
ATTENTION TM'S 
IF CONSTRUCTIVE CRTICISM  is termed as BASHING  then from today i announce DROOLING POSTS be termed as VULGAR POSTS.

well said darling

But for who are u saying????
Those deaf ones whose daily life rotate around  around just  fantasizing a married actor  and putting it into a social website like India Forums  in a very obnoxious way. and doing analysis of his body parts in a very vulgar way??? Is this what he wud like to see here???

for me a crticism post is 100000 times better than those Vulgar Posts .any day any time.

PEHLE APNE GIREBAAN MEY JHAAK KAR DEKHO  PHIR DUSRO KO  GYAAN DENA WHAT IS BASHING-WESHING
( look within your own collars first before passing a moral judgement to others)

But some people Invite bashers themselves with their posts.
Examples i need not mention..u all are smart out here. 

And i can say the people who come up with constructive posts never ever interfered first with the drooling posts. Because every one has freedom of expression. But if you point fingers at others, reactions are natural from this corner.

If a TM finds a post as bashing a show or actor within IF rules   plz , refrain from commenting. No body is official spokesperson of IPKKND and actors here.

Every post has its target reader,.
If drooling post has its own readers, Constructive crticism posts have its own majority public in India forums.
No need to go n interfere in others post
warna Khud ki baizzati ho jayegi uddhar. 
agarrr khud ko insult karwaney ka shauk hai then go  n interfere and Poke nose in others matter,

oR if dont want that,  remain in your own zone, ur own friend circle. watch ipk at 8pm, come to forums, select ur like minded posts, comment, discuss , leave 

No need to prove here that iam biggest daljeet fan , i cant see posts against her.  If u feel upset close the browser. 

Simple Funda Mind Your own Business.

THIS WAY THERE WILL BE PEACE
and let our Mods do their work and not by disturbing them  in every sneeze we make

Edited by RickyBahl - 07 September 2012 at 6:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..blackdice1001Preets19Iceflamesvijji12S.StephyabracadabraBlack_Paradize-SI-Ni1234OnepoundChicanu17OmNaMaSteOm...Tanu...-DKS-

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nisha again as usual an amazing post.
U always out do your self in all your posts.

Criticism comes only when we like something so much & we really feel the need to give our feed back.
If positive feed back is appreciated & then constructive criticism which always helps the individual to grow in leaps & bounds should be even more appreciated because here there are higher chances of it being true. People can come with false appreciation too which is actually worse then negative feed back.

A very important factor in constructive critics is, learn to respect the other members views & do not get blinded with just one perspective of a situation because it seems to be in majority or because some one came up with an excellent analysis to back it up (some analysis are really nice though).

Do not tag other members a negative term just because you do not gel with their thought process. Always introspect with your self before attacking any one personally. 

This Forum has slowly turned into fan club i hope a situation in future does not arrive when we may have to actually rename this forum completely - that would be a sad state.

Edited by Harshitha - 07 September 2012 at 6:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesRickyBahlNi1234gatheringstormvijji12abracadabra-SI-OnepoundChic

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
This is DI ka screen space...I am having negotiation with the TM to get extra footage...

Please wait till I update..

Edited by Didikisaut - 07 September 2012 at 5:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlIceflamesNi1234abracadabraBlack_Paradize-SI-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Nish only one kostin when constuctive criticism is tagged as bashing and hurting the actors personally

what dio i call drooling posts?
i dont have any problem with those posts but when i say something wrong about the show people say we are spreading negativity by drooling they are spreading postive vibrations in IF and yeah it is reflecting trp charts.

Nish how much ever they try it is a fact that one actors negotiation effceted the show and changed full story line,naturally frusration shifts from character to that artist who is playing the role.and people are jus bothered abour negotiations not any thing else.
what is so wrong in that?it is effecting my show dammit?i have each and every right to voice over my opinion.
Nish u want me to tell u who is spreading negativity and who is discussing actor's personal life .this news givers from PH.they get all sort of half truth by their source and add masala to it for attention in the forum
 actors are not kids they cry to some one and say please ask them not to bash us
but still DB roxxHeart
dont bash her she is not eating any thing .i had a dream last night about thisCry

this is jus my fun  comment not intended to offend any person

Edited by vijji12 - 07 September 2012 at 6:41am

RickyBahlIceflamesNi1234abracadabra-SI-S.StephyOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Nisha!
Completely agree with you!
Nowadays bashing and constructive criticism has become the same thing over here..One cannot even express their opinions openly without being subjected to impending doom...
And yup, I know there aren't any hidden meaning there dammit! LOL!ROFLROFL

RickyBahlIceflamesNi1234abracadabra-SI--DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

Go to top