Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey SS : Bombay to Jothpur Updated Pg 44 (Page 30)

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
unres my cmnt on page 29

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
sana awesome update...the best part swayam coming out of the cupboardROFL and taarey nok jhok and intense momentsDay Dreaming and then reyam conversation uff loves everything your SS has it all like drama fun humour laughter romance intensity...u r a great writer i must sayBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forum.Maniac

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

sana awesome update...the best part swayam coming out of the cupboardROFL and taarey nok jhok and intense momentsDay Dreaming and then reyam conversation uff loves everything your SS has it all like drama fun humour laughter romance intensity...u r a great writer i must sayBig smile
Aww, thank u sooo much! Big smile
chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
sana plz updat soon
.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey plz update soon.we r going crazy to read the next part...
Plz plz update soon.and pm me when u update.
Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
                           "PART 7 : THE ENGAGEMENT"

"Aunty yeh flowers yahin rakhne hain, right?" Rey asked Taani's mom.

"Yes, Beta...Thank you so much for helping" Taani's mom said with a grateful smile and patted Rey's shoulder.

Taani's mom : Main jakar dusri arrangements dekhti hoon...Engagement ceremony ke liye bohot kam time bacha hai.

Rey : (smiles) Okay Aunty! Agar kisi cheez mein bhi help chahiye toh don't hesitate to ask.

Taani's mom smiles and goes away from there.

Rey turns around and finds Swayam smiling at him weirdly.

"What?" Rey asks, eyeing Swayam suspiciously, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nahi, nothing" Swayam says and puts an arm around Rey's shoulder, "I was just wondering ki tu ek taraf deny karta hai that you're in love with Taani and dusri taraf uski mom ko impress karne mein laga hua hai"

Swayam chuckles and Rey looks away, embarassed.

"What Rubbish! I wasn't impressing anyone...Woh toh bas she needed my help, thats why" he says, defensively.

"Okay, whatever...I'll believe you but yeh bata why are u dressed up so much? Matlab Traditional look and all, haan! Aur kisko impress karne ka irada hai...Meri behen ko?" Swayam says and nudges Rey's shouder.

Rey glares at Swayam.

"Shut up, okay! Aisa kuch nahi hai" he says and moves Swayam's arm off his shoulder.

" Too Bad...because she is totally checking you out right now" Swayam says without missing a beat.

"What?! Kidhar" Rey asks happily and looks around trying to find Taani. Swayam bursts out laughing.

Rey looks at him, shocked for a moment but then he realizes Swayam had been kidding.

He mutters "You're such a jerk" and leaves from there.

"Arrey Rey i'm sorry...I just wanted to see your expression" Swayam calls out, still laughing but Rey doesn't listen and continues to walk away.

"How could Swayam do that to me?! Pehle hi i'm so confused about my feelings and he's confusing me even more" Rey angrily walks through the corridor, muttering to himself when he suddenly notices Taani.

He stops dead in his tracks and stares at her open mouthed.

She was dressed in a beautiful golden lehenga that brought out her dusky complexion and made her look almost other worldly. He stared at her in awe.

But Taani didn't notice him, she was busy in adjusting her dupatta. Rey watched as she set it on one of her shoulders, decided against it and set it on the other, he smiled and Taani finally looked up and saw Rey standing there, watching her.

Her lips parted in surprise.

"Aap yahaan kab aaye?" she asks.

"When you were adjusting..." Rey bites his lip, feeling embarassed and curses himself for always getting stuck in such situations.

Taani blushes and looks away. Rey tries to change the topic.

"The...decoration looks...amazing" he stutters.

Taani smiles and says " Yeah it does"

They stand there awkwardly for a moment and Taani decides to help Rey with the change of subject.

She looks at his clothes and says " Aapko Traditional mein pehli baar dekha hai"

"Oh! How do i look then?" Rey tries to keep his tone casual while fishing for compliments, "I mean i hope don't look bad"

Taani looks surprised, "No, not at all! Infact aapko traditional look bohot suit kar raha hai" she says.

Rey smiles in satisfaction.

"Thanks! But why do you look surprised?" he asks.

Taani pales, " Nothing...Its just that..." she says, flustered.

"Just that what, Taani?" Rey prompts her.

"Its...just that, i don't think aap kabhi chahein bhi toh BAD lag sakte hain" she says with a smile.

Rey just stares at her in amazement, not knowing how to react.

"Wow, Taani! Thanks! I'm flattered!" he says for the lack of a better response. He was suddenly filled with the desire to shock her as much as she had shocked him.

So, when Taani muttered an excuse to leave and moved past him, Rey grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. He kept his other hand on her bare waist.

Taani stares at him, wide eyed.

"Rey, what are you doing? We're in the middle of the corridor for god's sake." she says and desperately tries to wriggle out of his grip. The intensity of Rey's gaze made her feel uncomfortable.

"Rey..." she whispered, staring into his eyes.

"You know, Taani..." Rey says finally, " I am really regretting not kissing you yesterday" He gazes at her lips, purposely and Taani blushes.

"Rey, we're in the corridor" Taani reminds him, afraid that he'll make a move.

"Everyone's busy in the preperations, Taani" he says and touches a lock of hair on her forehead.

"Rey aap pagal ho gaye hain...Leave me, right now" she says trying to push him away.

Rey finally leaves her.

"Thanks" she says, surprised that he listened to her so quickly, " I don't understand you these days...bohot unpredictible ho gaye hain aap"

Rey sighs, "Even i don't understand myself these days, Taani"

Taani wanted to comfort him but she knew it would only complicate this more, "I have to go" she says and starts to go.

Rey immidiately calls out, "Taani, wait! One more thing..."

Taani turns around with a glare and says, "Ab kya hai?"

"Nothing, i just...umm...You look beautiful!" he says.

He notices the corners of her mouth twitching up into a smile but she quickly hides it.

"Thanks" she says haughtily and goes away from there before Rey could stop her again.

Rey grins and says, "Swayam was right, i'm an idiot...Itna time waste kar diya!"

He taps himself on the head and goes from there too.

Swayam watches as Rey dances happily to the band baaja with his cousins.

"Yeh Rey ko achanak kya ho gaya? He looks so happy" he wonders

Swayam pushes through the crowd towards Rey. Rey grins on seeing him.

"Hey, Swayam! Come join me" he says.

"No...infact tu bhi mere saath chal" Swayam says and pulls Rey out of the crowd.

Rey makes a sad face, "Whats wrong? I wanted to dance"

"Nothing...I just wanted to know ki tu itna happy kyun hai? Aisa lag raha hai ki teri behen ki shaadi hai"

Rey smiles and says, "Swayam teri behen, meri behen" he pauses, then adds "Except Taani"

Swayam stares at him, shocked while Rey blushes.

"Woah! Abhi toh denial mein tha, ab kya hua?" asks Swayam.

Rey puts an arm around a shoulder, "Swayam its because i'm in love with your sister"

He looks at Taani who was in deep conversation with Pinky didi and smiles.

Swayam makes a face.

"Listen, i'm happy for you and all but mere saamne don't say this again...Agar mera possessive bhai side kick in ho gaya na toh tu problem mein phasega" he says.

Rey laughs and says "Oh! Satt Satt ke marega mujhe?"

Swayam smiles, "Yes, i might!"

Rey makes an innocent face and says, "Okay, Bhai"

Swayam groans and goes away. Rey laughs.

Promo :

Rey : Taani ice cream khane chalogi?

Taani : (shocked) Abhi? Aapne time dekha hai?

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

zujajavrinda-fanSidni98Tia3303PRINCESS19staronefangeshiga54NikitaLuvsTaReyrockstarriya_26day_lilypadmaja19surabhimeenaCharMarfan4everBubblie1490aparabosecarmeltaarey-forever-Escape-ANURADHATAAREYSlovelypriyaXTaaReyVirManXworldequalsyouSwenna10ABCDesiGirl93Goonies4Everraj-guria-kriti-silhouette-taarey_vrimardisha93-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...unitatoxo.StarBulldh19raddhimiss_nehadesigirl_VD...Tansy...PreciousHeart...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibboredynamic_doll...Natasha...--taareylove---Zara_92SanelyInsanesreelu094-PixieDust-FieryLioness.PixieBunnie.patie

.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
ITS WONDERFUL...FINALLY REY REALISE THAT HE LOVES TAANI...HOPE THIS COME SOON IN THE SHOW...

Edited by pari1521 - 04 October 2012 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRINCESS19Tia3303

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Omg Sana this was mind blowing Reyam was just hilarious ROFL pulling each other leg. Taarey what can I say I just love them. And finally Rey admit he love Taani. I love this update
And all the best for your exam Sana

Go to top