Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey SS : Bombay to Jothpur Updated Pg 44 (Page 26)

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
waiyng 4 da nxt part sana
plz updat sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forum.Maniac

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
amazing update.
can't wait for the next updt.
pls. update soon.

Forum.Maniac

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hello,

pls. add me in the PM list.
PM me when u do next update.

Thanks

Forum.Maniac

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Hello TaaReyrians! Sorry for the late update, i wanted to make it long and Taareylicious this time! Smile Hope u all like it!

PART 6

"Sharon, open the door for god' sake" Rey says impatiently when Sharon doesn't open her room's door even after he knocked so much. He sighs and Sharon finally opens the door.

"Rey, tum yahaan kaise?...Kuch chahiye kya?" she asks, flustered.

Rey comes inside and sits on her bed.

Rey : Obviously, chahiye….Main tabse itna knock kar raha tha, tum kar kya rahi thi?

Sharon stutters " Woh….Main nothing! Bas music sun rahi thi isliyeh knock sunayi nahi diya"

Rey : Oh Okay!... So anyway I want u to do a favor for me?

Sharon sits beside him.

Sharon : (smiles) Favor, haan? What do I have to do?

Rey : (reluctantly) I….I want you to keep Swayam busy for some time. Swayam kya sabko hi busy rakho.

Sharon : (confused) What? But why?

Rey : Umm…Aise hi, bas I have to do something.

Sharon looks at her cupboard and then back at Rey. She finally gives in and asks Rey the question she had been dying to ask.

Sharon : Kyun Rey? Aisa kya karna hai?

She nudges him and grins.

Rey : Aisa kuch nahi hai, okay! I just want to talk to Taani!

Sharon : (surprised) Taani?!

Rey : Yes Taani!...Look Sharon, she is really angry at me and she is not talking to me….Usse manana bohot zaroori hai isliyeh I've decided ki agar sidhe mujhse nahi karegi toh I'll make her talk to me (smiles)

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" Sharon asks still really confused about Rey's plan.

"Agar hum dono ek room mein lock ho jayein, tab toh usse mujhse baat karni hi padegi" Rey says mischievously.

"Oh…My…God!" exclaims Sharon, just as Rey hears the sound of a door opening and sees a really angry Swayam coming out of Sharon's cupboard.

Rey looks from Swayam to Sharon and then back to Swayam, "Tum…Sharon ke room mein?" he raises his eyebrows at Swayam.

Rey : No wonder, itna time lag gaya tha door kholne

Rey laughs and Sharon blushes.

Swayam : (sarcastically) Atleast main apni girlfriend ke room mein hoon unlike someone jo kisi ke behen ke room mein lock hone ki planning kar raha hai…

Rey flushes with embarrassment.

Rey : Oh! You heard that?

Swayam : Yes! I heard that?...Tumhare aur Taani ke beech mein aakhir chal kya raha hai.

Rey sighs and mutters " Wohi toh figure out karna hai"

Swayam : Sorry, what?

Rey : Nothing….I said nothing! There's nothing going on between me and Taani!

Swayam : Hmmm….Then why is she angry at you?

Rey : Umm…Bcoz I played a prank on her!

Sharon : (shocked) Rey, you are unbelievable! Bechari Taani!

Rey chuckles and Swayam gives him a suspicious look, "What kind of prank?" he asks.

Rey feels himself turning red again. He quickly tries to divert Swayam's mind.

"Swayam, don't you trust me! I'm your best friend!" Rey says, pretending to be hurt. Swayam softens up.

Swayam : Rey, its not that! Bas mujhe kuch idea nahi tha iske bare mein isliyeh pooch raha tha…

Rey : Its okay! But trust me, main bas usse Sorry bolna chahta hoon.

Swayam : I know! Isliyeh I've decided ki tere iss plan mein I will help you too.

Rey grins and hugs Swayam. Sharon joins them in the hug.

Rey : Thank you so much, guys!

Sharon & Swayam : (smiles) No problem!

Rey sighs and thinks "That was easier than I thought….I just hope Taani ko manana bhi itna hi asaan ho"

Rey, Swayam and Sharon sneak into the corridor and go upto Taani's room. They knock and Taani opens the door. She gets surprised on seeing all three of them together.

Taani : Aap teeno yahaan? Koi kaam hai kya?

Sharon : Kyun hum tumhare paas sirf kaam ke liye aate hain?

Taani : Nahi, mera woh matlab nahi tha…Andar aayi na.

Rey, Swayam and Sharon come inside. Taani and Rey look at each other for a moment before Taani looks away. All of them chat for a while, then Swayam makes up an excuse and leaves the room. Sharon does the same.

Sharon : Swayam kahaan reh gaya? Main abhi usse dekh kar aati hoon.

She gets up to leave but Taani makes her sit down.

"Aap yahaan rukiye, main dekh kar aati hoon" she says and tries to leave, afraid of being with Rey alone but Sharon stops her.

Sharon leans closer and whispers, "Taani, try to understand! I want to spend as much time with Swayam as possible…Please"

Taani reluctantly agrees and lets Sharon go. Rey smiles to himself and looks at Taani who was not meeting his gaze.

Rey : Taani, look at me.

Taani's heart starts beating faster at those words and the way he said it. She warns herself not to have such reaction to Rey and refuses to look at him.

Rey opens his mouth to say something else just as they hear the sound of the door clicking shut and bolting. Rey smiles and Taani stares at the now shut door, her mouth hanging open. She gets up immediately, goes to the door and starts banging on it.

Taani : Kaun hai? Please open the door! What are you doing?

Rey comes and stands beside her.

Rey : They won't open it until you forgive me and we sort everything out.

Taani : What?!...Yeh, yeh I don't understand! What's happening? Kya yeh plan tha?

"Yes, Smart girl" Rey chuckles and leans by the wall in satisfaction.

Taani glares at him, groans and sits back on the bed. Rey laughs.

5 minutes of complete silence had passed between Taani & Rey and Rey was starting to get impatient.

Rey : So, you are not going to talk to me, right?

"Yes, and it would be better agar aap bhi mujhse baat na karein" Taani says, without looking at him.

"Fine, I won't!" Rey says and starts humming a tune. He looks at Taani with a mischievous grin. He starts singing " Bahar Se Koi Andar Na Aa Sake, Andar Se Koi Bahar Na Jaa Sake"

Taani glares at him and Rey continues "Hum Tum, ek kamre mein bandh ho…Aur chabi kho jaye"

Taani picks up a pillow and throws it at Rey, he ducks.

"Bad shot!" Rey says in a mocking tone and Taani groans is frustration.

She gets up from the bed, goes and keeps banging at the door.

Taani : Koi hai? Open the door, please!

Rey walks towards her, grabs her arm and makes her turn towards him. He sighs.

Rey : Taani, please…Why are you doing this to me? I said na I'm sorry!

He makes a sad puppy face. He had realized that his charm won't work on Taani, the only way was too make her feel guilty.

Taani : Sorry toh maine bhi bola tha about the Shivam thing but did you forgive me?

She looked like she wasn't going to melt soon. Rey smiled a little thinking about how hot she looked with that angry glare on her face.

Rey : Main toh hoon hi aisa…Angry and impulsive! But you are Sweet and Innocent, that is why you should forgive me.

Taani gives him an unbelievable look.

Taani : Sweet and Innocent, exactly! Isliye toh aap mujh par yeh sab plans try karte ho, right?...And why the hell are you holding me?

She looks down at his hand holding her arm and tries to move away but Rey doesn't even budge and Taani ends up coming more close to him. She looks into his eyes and blushes furiously. She looks away in embarrassment but Rey holds her chin and tips her head up, forcing her to meet his gaze. They stared into each other's eyes and without even realizing Rey leaned towards her. He gazed at her lips and Taani felt heat rise in her cheeks.

"Rey…we shouldn't" she whispered but moved in closer knowing that her words wouldn't make any difference now. He wasn't going to stop and neither was she.

Rey cupped her face and brought his lips closer to her. Taani closed her eyes, waiting in nervousness and excitement. Just as his lips touched hers, they heard the bolt being opened from outside and Taani pushed Rey away, putting distance between them. They both looked away as Swayam and Sharon entered the room.

One look at Rey and Taani's flushed faces and Swayam knew something was going on here before they had come. He decided to interrogate them later.

Swayam : Taani, aunty tumhe bula rahi hai….Jaldi jao, otherwise she will come here.

Taani breathes a sigh of relief, glad to have found a reason to leave. She goes away, cursing herself for loosing control.

"Kya hua? Did she forgive you?" Sharon asks after Taani leaves.

"Yeah, kind off" Rey manages to say before he to makes up an excuse and leaves from there.

Sharon and Swayam look at each other.

Sharon : Pata nahi, what happened between them?

Swayam : Yeah, but pata lagana padega (angry)

Sharon : Swayam please, don't be hard on Rey….I think he is as confused as you are about this.

Swayam sighs and says "I won't" before he goes away to have a talk with rey about his sister.

Rey looks out of the window at the scenery but all he could see was Taani's face when they had kissed…almost kissed. He couldn't help but feel irritated at Swayam for interrupting them. He runs a hand over his face and mutters, "What is going on between me and Taani?"

"Even I want to know that" a voice behind him says. He turns around and finds Swayam standing there looking angry. He felt his temper rising too.

Rey :  (shouts) I don't know, Swayam! I have no idea…I have no freaking idea.

Swayam comes and stands beside Rey. He calms himself down. It wasn't going to help if both of them were going to be angry.

Swayam : How about you tell me everything and I will help you figure it out?

Rey smirks.

Rey : Swayam, its about your sister.

Swayam : Yes, but its about my best friend too and I trust you….Come on, agar main Taani aur Shivam ko ek saath handle kar sakta hoon then I can handle anything.

This makes Rey laugh and he relaxes a little. He tells Swayam everything and notices Swayam trying to control himself when Rey tells him about the times he had been really rude to Taani including yesterday. He finally concludes with a sigh and says " Ab tu mujhe gussa kar sakta hai "

Swayam : No I'm not angry! I'm just wondering ki jab tu meri behen ke saath yeh sab karta that toh main kahaan rehta tha.

They burst out laughing.

Swayam : (finally composes himself) Anyway I don't understand itna sab hone ke baad bhi tu apni feelings ke bare mein clear kyun nahi hai?

Rey : What do you mean?

"I can't believe this….The Reyaansh Singhania jo mujhe hamesha love tips deta hai has still not realized that HE IS IN LOVE!" Swayam says dramatically, feeling genuinely happy for Rey. Happy that Rey had found love again…in the form of his sister. His face dropped a little. It would take him some time to get used this and looking at Rey standing there with dumbstruck expression on his face , he realized that he too needed some time.

Swayam pats Rey on the shoulder.

Swayam : Maine tujhe ek idea toh de diya hai but I think you should for your Eureka moment. You need to be sure.

Rey just nods, still in shock.

Swayam : Fine, then! I have to go now!

Rey : Hmmm….

Swayam goes out of the room and Rey leans his head against the wall.

Rey : Am I really in love with Taani?

Plz Hit the Like Button. Smile

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

zujajaswaron_tareyLuvtareyvrinda-fanSidni98sid__005stuck.to.youausind-girlTia3303PRINCESS19mic_meenububblysifustaronefangeshiga54NikitaLuvsTaReyiluvrainaartirbmystery93day_lilysoumyakpadmaja19honeey95rockstarriya_26mymy_taareylovelytaareyCharMarfan4everBubblie1490surabhimeenakhyati2000-Escape-aparabosecarmeltaareylover14taarey-foreverlovelypriyaABCDesiGirl93dews100worldequalsyouSwenna10pooja123456Goonies4Everraj-guria-kritimaneesha_sanker-silhouette--CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy....AriSe.To.LoVe.taarey_vrimarStarBullunitatoxo.raddhidh19...Tansy...miss_neha.wanderlust.desigirl_VDLoveurlife1dynamic_doll...Natasha...PreciousHeart...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibboresreelu094-PixieDust-FieryLionesspuzzles.--taareylove---SanelyInsaneZara_92chand91.StarDust..PixieBunnie.patieitsokaysammy

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
TaaRey scenes omg!!Blushingswayam ko tabhi aana tha kyaBroken HeartLOL

reyam amazing as usualCool wonderful update..,continue soon..,rey realised his loveDancing

Forum.Maniac

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Thank u Sana for finally updating, it was phenomenal, Swayam being the protective brother were too funny. U did a fantastic job as always. Yeah and Rey is in love Day Dreaming Plz update soonnn cannot wait for the confession

Forum.Maniac

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
res
desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
yes rey you are really in love with taani! Day Dreaming

loved this update sana!! was looking fwd to u updating! sry cnt make a lamba waala comment im at work but really loved ur update made me smile thruout this boring meeting Big smile

pls pls pls pls pls update soon! my mental sanity lies on it ROFL

Forum.Maniac

Go to top