Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey SS : Bombay to Jothpur Updated Pg 44 (Page 14)

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Originally posted by zara.92

@ sana Omg ul update tonighttt *crazy dance* plz plz put lot of taarey n do pm me :D :D

Zara, i also said hopefully LOL

I didn't wanna read it :p plz na update tday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forum.Maniac

maneesha_sanker IF-Dazzler
maneesha_sanker
maneesha_sanker

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome what a SS yaar...
Truely i loved it alot.Sumthg fresh, new n interesting superb Brillient idea.Plz update soon...
Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneesha_sanker

Awesome what a SS yaar...
Truely i loved it alot.Sumthg fresh, new n interesting superb Brillient idea.Plz update soon...
  Thank u Mannu Hug
desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Originally posted by desigirlx5

YAYYY U UPDATED Dancing when i saw ur pm i got sooo excited Big smile

reyam scene Heart

rey thinking of how to get to jotpur to get to taani Day Dreaming

rey convincing swayam that the three of them shareyam should go to his dolly didi's wedding by saying that swaron will get a chance to romance ROFL

and my fav dialogue of all "Taani i'm coming"

and the precap uff Day Dreaming

sana pls yaar if u value my mental state of mind u have to update soon ROFL

loved it Clap
  Ab toh update karna hi padega Wink warna Sanju will go even more mad LOL

LOLLOL update plsss Big smile
ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hi love ur story plz pm when u update plz plz
Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Update hazir hai!

PART 4

They had arrived…..They had finally arrived. Rey got out of the car, excitedly but stopped short when he actually noticed the house. He turned around and saw Sharon looking just as shocked as him and Swayam looking at them with a "I knew this was going to happen" expression.

Rey : Swayam are you sure yeh tera ghar hai and not some Bhoot Bangla?

He looked at the Haweli again.

Swayam looked at Rey angrily.

Swayam : This is not my house. Yeh mera Dada, Par Dada and all ko belong karta hai and we just come here for weddings.

Rey : Oh Okay!

Sharon : Are you sure its not haunted?

Swayam : (smiles) Why? Is Sharon the diva scared?

Sharon gives him a pointed look.

Sharon : No! Not at all….Ab andar chalein.

Swayam gestures her to move forward and says "After you"

Rey laughs and follows them inside the house. He looks around and says "Kaafi traditional hai" just as an old lady approaches them. Swayam bends down and touches her feet.

Swayam : Jai shri Krishna Dadi!

He motions Rey and Sharon to do the same. They comply.

Dadi : Swayam beta, tum toh nahi aane wale the na? Taani ne hum se kaha tha phi raise yun achank…aur yeh tumhare saath kaun hai?

Swayam : Dadi yeh mere dost hai and haan aane ka plan achank se ban gaya tha isliyeh aap log ko bata nahi paaya.

Dadi : Oh! Acha…Aao na andar beta.

Swayam, Rey and Sharon come inside and sit as Swayam's entire family comes and greets them. Rey looks around impatiently searching for Taani.

Rey : (whispers to himself) Swayam ke Dada, Dadi, Mom, Dad, Taani ke parents, Pinky didi, sab aa gaye par yeh Taani kahaan hai…

Swayam : (to Taani's mom) Aunty Taani kahaan hai...dikhayi nahi deri?

Rey sighs in relief.

Taani's mom : Beta woh toh Shaadi ki shopping karne gayi hai apne friends ke saath….Shaam ko hi lautegi.

Rey's smile drops.

Swayam : Oh Okay!

Rey : (thinks) Aur kitna intezar karvagi Taani?

In the evening, Rey is pacing his room in frustration…Taani had still not returned home.

Rey : Taani ko itni der kyun ho rahi hai? Itni bhi shopping koi karte hai kya….

He was starting to regret his decision to come to Jothpur. He had no idea where Swayam and Sharon were and Taani's little cousins had been annoying him asking him questions about Bombay, film stars, etc. He had been happy to answer their questions at first but they never ended. He had gotten so irritated that he went to his room and locked himself inside.

He walked over to the window and took a deep calming breath. He closed his eyes and muttered, "Taani, where are you?". He opened his eyes again and spotted her. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief and looked carefully again. That was definitely her, standing outside the house, chatting with her friends and gesturing wildly with her hands. He smiled at the bubbly Taani. She was laughing and he was so happy to see her laughing again that he didn't even notice when she waved goodbye to her friends, turned around to go inside the house and noticed him standing at the window.

He snapped out of his trance at the look of disbelief in her eyes and turned red with embarrassment of being caught staring at her. Just then, Taani's mom came outside and said something to her. Taani turned her attention to her mother, masking her face with a smile to hide her shock. Rey quickly ducked, feelind the need to hide. It was one thing to come to Jothpur for Taani, it was another to have her know that.

Taani's mother went inside and she looked up again to find no one standing at the window. She blushed at having imagined Rey again.

Taani : Krishna ji, plz mujh par thoda taras kha lijiye…..Pehle toh sirf aap Bombay mein Rey ko dikhate the aura b Jothpur mein bhi?! (frustrated)

She goes inside.

Rey : (evil smile) Oh! So, she thinks she imagined me! Fine, main bhi uski galat fehmi door nahi karta….After all usne mujhe itna wait karvaya hai, thoda usse bhi toh wait karna chahiye!

Taani walks into the house, excited to show everyone what she had shopped for. She drops the packets when she sees Swayam and Sharon strolling through the corridor, hand in hand.

Taani : (confused) Bhai aap aur Sharon? Yahaan?

Swayam looks up and immediately leaves Sharon's hand.

Swayam : Haan, woh hum bhi shaadi ke liye aaye hain.

Taani : Achanak se aane ka plan kaise bana liya?

Sharon : Kyun? You are not happy to see us here?

Taani : Arrey, nahi Bha….Sharon! Aisa nahi hai, main bas confused thi! I'm really happy to see you both here! Main aap log ko bohot miss kar rahi thi. (hugs them)

They smile at each other awkwardly as Taani works up the courage to ask the question which had been spinning through her mind since she had seen Sharon and Swayam here.

Taani : Umm, sirf aap dono hain yahaan ya bakhi group bhi aayi hai?

Swayam : Nahi woh log ke doosre plans the vacation ke liye….Sirf hum teeno aaye hain.

Taani assumes that Swayam was referring to her as the when he said "hum teeno". She gets disappointed and makes up an excuse to go back to her room.

She opens the door to her room and squeals in surprise. Rey smiles at her from where he was casually lying on her bed. She stands there for a while not knowing how to react. Rey waves at her and she closes her eyes and starts praying.

Taani : Krishna ji, kyun kar rahe ho mere saath aisa…..Plz Rey ko gayab kardo! Plz Rey ko gayab kardo!

Rey takes advantage of Taani's closed eyes and silently gets up from the bed. He tiptoes upto where Taani was standing beside the door. He stops suddenly and looks at how cutely Taani was praying. He tries not to laugh.  He moves his hand to touch a lock of hair that was coming on Taani's eyes just as she says " Main ab eyes khol rahi hoon, Plz gayab kar dena". Rey quickly slips out of the room but stops to listen what Taani is saying.

Taani : (sighs in relief) Gayab ho gaye! Thank you, Krishna ji!

She closes the door and Rey smiles.

Rey : Weird toh bohot hai Taani, but Cutely Weird!

He taps himself on the head and goes back to his room.

Promo :

Rey walks into his room and someone grabs him by the arm and corners him by the wall.

Taani : How dare you?

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

surgvrinda-fanSidni98shivkushPRINCESS19Tia3303rockstarriya_26iluvrainaartirbmystery93staronefangeshiga54NikitaLuvsTaReyday_lilysoumyakpadmaja19honeey95surabhimeenaBubblie1490aparabosecarmeltaarey-foreverANURADHATAAREYS-Escape-Swenna10shiksha_03worldequalsyouABCDesiGirl93dews100lovelypriyaXTaaReyVirManXGoonies4Ever-silhouette-maneesha_sankerraj-guria-krititaarey_vrimar...Rhythsy...StarBullunitatoxo.raddhiMissu_TR.wanderlust.desigirl_VD...Tansy...dh19PreciousHeartAmitz.Gibboresreelu094-PixieDust-FieryLioness...Natasha...Loveurlife1dynamic_doll--taareylove---puzzles.chand91patie

maneesha_sanker IF-Dazzler
maneesha_sanker
maneesha_sanker

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Awesome update yaar...
Loved it so much 

Plz update the next part ASAP.
I cant wait...Such a Lovely SS.ThanQ sana for making this.
I wish this happens in the show...

Edited by maneesha_sanker - 16 September 2012 at 1:54am

Forum.Maniac

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Oho Sana -.- Y din u pm me wen u ahd started dis :/ 
Abhi i haff 2 read from part 1 :/ Gosh itna tym jaenga ! :P 

Will comment wen i read dem all :D