India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys, WHAT do u REALLY want? (Page 2)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
When we all went berserk for DB to stay back, we didn't know that her track would turn out to be wo irritating and sick. If we had known then I'm sure no one would have supported her stay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooofan145

.Spring. Goldie
.Spring.
.Spring.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
In a simple way previously only three main characters Arshi,and shyam in show but coz of daljeet demand she also becomes a big part of it ...but now a demand by deepali to give her a screen spac which is nt possible to cvs and if they try then show surely lose it charm...so it is a good decision by her that she directs her in a right way

Edited by spring089 - 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
well said TM

ppl are never happy with anything they are being shown... dont worry about it

Edited by fj08 - 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7Cyberpsychooo

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I don't know the real reason about Deepali quitting, I am yet to read the article. But I don't think every actor want more screen space. In movies/ shows some prefer the depth over the length.

It's a truth that Deepali / Payal had nothing to do after the marriage except crying. I mean, think about it, in 21st century which mother-in-law asks a DIl to cut so many onions in so much time?

To answer your question, people have said what they want to see here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183750

Cyberpsychooo

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

well said TM

ppl are never happy with anything they are being shown... dont worry about it

Thx yaar

At least someone agrees! Clap
mustianne Newbie
mustianne
mustianne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Agree. I dont hv any prob with the track.. I still love ipkknd no matter what.. And besides.. If the world is perfect then we wouldnt appreciate happiness!

Cyberpsychooo

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
yeah sure i dont want db to go out of show whch doesnt mean i had to seee pooojali crying all the time and i dont feeel sad for depali quiting becoz i want ehr to get a better character with more dialogues ...and abt anjali screen time i cant bear vth it ...seriously now i feel like i am wattching an ekta serial whr thr is tears only...here we r waitng for arhi remarriage and stuff and thr cvs r bringigng up miscarriage and past...its okkk we can bear vth shyam to an extend ..we had done tht during payash wedding but see now ...its high   time cvs had to finish this track and conct on arhi ...now i can barely enjoy arhi scenes ...and in fact i dont miss ipkknd now like befoe ..i loved the serial too much even aftr during the kidnapping fiasco i used to watch the show without misssing one epi but now i dont care missing 2-3 epi coz i knw it wud be filled vth poojali and her patiparmeshwar shyam manohar jha

psi a not bashing anyone and i love daljeet 
pss:i still love this show tht y i need back it

Cyberpsychooo

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

First when we heard that daljeet wants to quit, coz she hasnt enough screentime, nearly everyone agreed and wanted her to stay.

Now she has more screen time, and the story is going well, IMO, everyone is bashing her for demanding more screenpresence!

NoW same thing with deepali. I mean we all know why she has quit. No dialogs, no effective role, just sidelined!

Now everyone is talking, yeah she hadnt good dialogs, not enuff screenspace bla bla bla...

But if she had been given all this, everbody would bash her for demanding.

And I think, that becoz of all that daljeet/anjali bashing PH and CVs didnt change anything for deepali!

I have really no complains about the story, more anjali on screen... I like it. Coz only such shows make it longtime on tv! When its just about the lead, 1-2yrs and than goodbye!

We still need strong side characters... Anajli is not enuff, but as the bashing is going on, no one will be ever happy!

Of course we want all the characters to get their due. They all deserve credit for the work they're doing and they all deserve screen space. The problem with DB isn't the amount of time she gets each day but the weak character of Anjali that's being shoved in our faces forcefully every single day. Everyone loved Anjali as the loving, caring big sister. She loved Khushi, always took up for her and we loved her for it. It was difficult to imagine someone else playing that role. Who knew at the time that we'd be forced to endure 15 minutes of cringe-worthy romance between Shyam and Anjali? If we knew that, we'd never have bothered petitioning for DB to stay back.

If the CVs had developed Akash and Payal's characters, showed a sensible side track with them which did not over shadow the main lead, we'd love them just as much Smile it's really a matter of effective story telling.

Cyberpsychooo

Go to top