TOI: Smita Singh wants her dues to be cleared soon

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ila Bedi insists there is no problem. She, in fact, holds actress Smita Singh, who recently quit the show, responsible for spreading the rumours.

Says Ila, "There is absolutely no problem on the payment front. It is happening in rotation. It is Smita who is spreading this because I have ousted her from the show." However, Smita insists that she opted out of the serial. She says, "I quit the show because I didn't want to play mother to a 20-year-old. It would look absurd. I seriously feel they should change the cast when they go for leap or not take a leap at all."

About Ila's allegations that she is the one spreading rumours, she says,"The producers definitely have been cutting cost by not calling actors to shoot for days together. Anyway, I am neither bothered about Ila nor about the show. All I know is that I haven't received my cheque. She says it is ready... but let's see when I come back."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Smita-Singh-wants-her-dues-to-be-cleared-soon/articleshow/16280306.cms
agar itna financial prob hai toh 3rd angle ko bhejdo naπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

agar itna financial prob hai toh 3rd angle ko bhejdo naπŸ˜‰

show band hona ka katra hain aur aap 3rd angle ka barama soch rahe hain by god πŸ˜†
🀣
thanx for sharing Preeti 😊
evn abhinav shukla also said tht PH should learn their professionalism and tell actors their last shooting date etc etc.
 i think ILLA BEDI is basically a trouble maker.
And now she is blaming smita
Smita Singh hasn't received the payment yet from Hitler Didi's producer!

Yesterday at 02:12pm
Many a time, actor comes complaining about financial issues with production house. And recently Smita Singhof Hitler Didi, which is being aired on Zee TV made into the headlines for the same reason.

It was recently in the news that the actors of Hitler Didi are not being paid on time. Authentically no one came out with the responsibility of these misconceptions, but when producer Ila Bedi got in touch with source, she revealed something very unthought-of, "There is absolutely no problem on the payment front. It is happening in rotation. It is Smita who is spreading this because I have ousted her from the show." 

However, Smita insists that she has opted out of the serial. She says, "I quit the show because I didn't want to play mother to a 20-year-old. It would look absurd. I seriously feel they should change the cast when they go for leap or not take a leap at all." 

About Ila's allegation that she is the one spreading rumors, she says, "The producers definitely have been cutting cost by not calling actors to shoot for days together. Anyway, I am neither bothered about Ila nor about the show. All I know is that I haven't received my cheque. She says it is ready... but let's see when I come back."  

Hope the issue will be sorted out soon!

Source: TNN

another article on Illa vs Smita war πŸ˜†

DL: http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Smita_Singh_hasnt_received_the_payment_yet_from_Hitler_Didis_producer-gid-18406-gc-16.html?_=5
Women fight and woh bhi media ke zariye...well done girls !!!! You are showing a really great image of yourself !!!! Well done !!! πŸ˜†]

Don't wonder if after this sort of childish act no one want to work with you